TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You used cheats or something else right a mod, I just don't how the saves do not work.
Either way the public 0.10 will be out next week, so just wait.
Roughly three days, if all things are still going as planned. Should be out Wednesday (or Thursday, depending on your time zone). I, for one, am pretty excited.

haisse

Jun 26, 2019
Hoi! Anyone has 100% save avaible to share? It doesnt have to be exactly 100% it might be 70% or so too, mine got deleted in format last week sadly.

Tiber74

May 6, 2018
Great game by Runey. Stuck on Felicity and Emma both are having fun in the utility room on different days. Felicity on one and Emma on another at noon. Not sure how to progress and complete their current story arc.

Reactions: Runey

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Roughly three days, if all things are still going as planned. Should be out Wednesday (or Thursday, depending on your time zone). I, for one, am pretty excited.
Yeah, I hate to hype it, but I thought this was the best update so far, lighter on sex, but more story, and what there was, it was good and enjoyable for the most part.

I personally found Nia events to be my favourite, however, I must admit after Runey finely added in androids story, I feel a bit of a jerk for going slave route, but it did also help make sense as to why Nia is more willing than I thought she would be.

I won't spoil it, however, I think and hope 0.11 will have some new upgrades for android, at least I hope that is where her story was hinting at.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Great game by Runey. Stuck on Felicity and Emma both are having fun in the utility room on different days. Felicity on one and Emma on another at noon. Not sure how to progress and complete their current story arc.
The masterbation stuff in the utility room is just fun, in no way does it progress story for anyone, go knock on their door, go to your room, go to the lobby, go to the bar, go to the hot springs, go to the kitchen, there are story spot triggers, not the utility room, or shower.

D

Deleted member 1954507

"Again, this game is not the real world. This religion was perfectly fine and even encouraged slavery of elves, as said multiple times in the story."

Not very far fetched. In the real world religion was used to justify colonization and slavery.
And rape....

Razgul

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase friendship with Maria?
I got it to 4 and I cannot find any ways to increase it. Lat point was when she wanted to give me blowjob so she can take pics to send to her boyfriend.
Got her Affection and sluttiness to 20 and 22 respectively, but no idea how to raise friendship.

Day 111+; all upgrades built, all rooms except floor 2 room 4 are full.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I got it to 4 and I cannot find any ways to increase it. Lat point was when she wanted to give me blowjob so she can take pics to send to her boyfriend.
Got her Affection and sluttiness to 20 and 22 respectively, but no idea how to raise friendship.

Friendship is increased by progressing her story events, if there are no events available, then talk to some of the other girls and wait. Some events require some time passes before they unlock, others require that you are so far into another girl's story.

Razgul

May 7, 2018
Friendship is increased by progressing her story events, if there are no events available, then talk to some of the other girls and wait. Some events require some time passes before they unlock, others require that you are so far into another girl's story.
I have completed half the stories with the other girls and it has been a loooong time since last Maria friendship point, but I will keep going.
Getting a message in the bar saying to check int he evening and that i need to increase my relationship with her. Hopefully something happens.
Was just wondering if there was some day and time I had to be somewhere to get it triggered.

I could probably cheat a friendship point or 5, but that will most likely break something or skip events.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have completed half the stories with the other girls and it has been a loooong time since last Maria friendship point, but I will keep going.
Getting a message in the bar saying to check int he evening and that i need to increase my relationship with her. Hopefully something happens.
Was just wondering if there was some day and time I had to be somewhere to get it triggered.

I could probably cheat a friendship point or 5, but that will most likely break something or skip events.
It could be an event in another place, though that is rare, I don't remember that one in particular.

Cheating in a friendship point WILL break your game.

Worst case, you can try installing the walkthrough mod to see what it says.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

First of all, do not use the walkthrough mod unless you are playing v0.9.2. It won't work with any other versions (currently).

To do Maria's level 4 event, Ashley's friendship level needs to be at least level 11.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

SerDiesel

May 9, 2020

If im not mistaken maria friendship point at 4 is same event with ashley, remember when maria is talking to the mc then ashley came(holding a knife) after that event i thing you need to wait another day then go to maria's room ashley and maria ia talking (not sure if this is the event your missing) if not just focus in ashley for a while.

69Ecat

Apr 3, 2018
This has probably already been answered, but I couldn't find any info. How do you upgrade to the latest version of the game without losing your saved progress? Is there a process to this? Thanks in advance for the help.

Reactions: reikung
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes