Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This has probably already been answered, but I couldn't find any info. How do you upgrade to the latest version of the game without losing your saved progress? Is there a process to this? Thanks in advance for the help.
Download the game, open the game, pick load, it is that simple, the saves are kept in appdata/roaming on pc, probably something similar on linux and mac.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
This has probably already been answered, but I couldn't find any info. How do you upgrade to the latest version of the game without losing your saved progress? Is there a process to this? Thanks in advance for the help.
Download the game, open the game, pick load, it is that simple, the saves are kept in appdata/roaming on pc, probably something similar on linux and mac.
And DO NOT just overwrite the old game folder with the new one, make a brand new folder for the latest release and delete the previous one.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I'm not sure how relevant this, considering the final release is imminent as I read.
tho been an error it might worth sharing:

I downloaded the mac version (0.10 beta) just for kicks and when I try to load a save I get an endless stream of these kind of errors:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/lobby_script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
    ����i��Ut�,k8n��e�N%�#⛓#^�B|">H;\W��Ы�"���mh���B��՝���1�Y��U̫l����]T�

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wanted to buy slaves.But I don't know what to do them.Is there other way for them like working as maid or waitress ?
You can take Lin's sister Jin to the dungeon and have 4 scenes, the other 3, if you have bought sanctuary, and gone far enough with Lins story, and have done Kali's story (for the $10k you get), you can fuck dark elf Ann, you can get a blowjob from low lands elf Nia, and high elf Slyvia if you go the slave route, nothing for lovers.

When the next public comes out in the next couple of days, a humiliation event is added for Slyvia, and Nia, and a new sexual event (for spoilers I won't say what) with Nia as the focus, and Slyvia in it as well, sort of.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
You can take Lin's sister Jin to the dungeon and have 4 scenes, the other 3, if you have bought sanctuary, and gone far enough with Lins story, and have done Kali's story (for the $10k you get), you can fuck dark elf Ann, you can get a blowjob from low lands elf Nia, and high elf Slyvia if you go the slave route, nothing for lovers.

When the next public comes out in the next couple of days, a humiliation event is added for Slyvia, and Nia, and a new sexual event (for spoilers I won't say what) with Nia as the focus, and Slyvia in it as well, sort of.
Urghhhh...silly me, I never thought the options would affect anything., I chose the lovers route. Unfortunately I do not have a save game file for that point of the game and having spent do much time building up the stats of the girls, I don't really want to restart. :cry:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Urghhhh...silly me, I never thought the options would affect anything., I chose the lovers route. Unfortunately I do not have a save game file for that point of the game and having spent do much time building up the stats of the girls, I don't really want to restart. :cry:
Runey has said there will be more content for lovers than slaves, however, Runey has also decided to curry favour with us heels, so slave gets love first.

Then I suggest you look to see if anyone has posted a slave save, I would share mine, but I use Lain mod, so might not work without it.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I know how you feel. I'm sort of wishing that I had chosen the slave route for Nia, but that was a few hundred days ago (in-game) so I'm not really happy with the thought of going back that far. I've heard that there might be something added at some point for the lover routes, but that could be awhile.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not to worry. I'm probably going to start a new game anyway. Maybe I'll keep a back up of my current save just to have an alternate for whatever happens in future updates.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Uggh my head!, Pro Life tip Don't mix Saki and Jim beam!.
Also this next release looks like it will be a perfect time for those of you not really wanting to start a new game to do so!.
Seeing as Runey is remaking some of the earlier content!.
I'll be replaying from the start again but then I do that every few weeks anyway!. "I never use the gallery"
Now that that's said and I see the updates not out Yet... Its Beer O'clock on Beer day!.
So back to Drinking!.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Uggh my head!, Pro Life tip Don't mix Saki and Jim beam!.
Also this next release looks like it will be a perfect time for those of you not really wanting to start a new game to do so!.
Seeing as Runey is remaking some of the earlier content!.
I'll be replaying from the start again but then I do that every few weeks anyway!. "I never use the gallery"
Now that that's said and I see the updates not out Yet... Its Beer O'clock on Beer day!.
So back to Drinking!.
I just wish I had time for that, barely have time to play at all, luckily, we have the gallery and old saves.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm still undecided admittedly. On one hand, it's been long enough since my last playthrough that I've already been considering starting over anyway. On the other hand, I also want to know how the story progresses, and since the game has a substantial amount of content before it reaches that point, I also want to load my old save so I can get to it right away.
Ah, first world problems...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm still undecided admittedly. On one hand, it's been long enough since my last playthrough that I've already been considering starting over anyway. On the other hand, I also want to know how the story progresses, and since the game has a substantial amount of content before it reaches that point, I also want to load my old save so I can get to it right away.
Ah, first world problems...
The entire early game will be remade, and some parts overhauled. I may push the release back a day or two because some of this stuff still requires testing and I'm still remaking more. I want to make sure v0.10 makes HH looks like it has a fresh coat of paint. I think these events will make the game feel much more connected and fluid.

So far

4 remade events for Lin
8 remade events for Kali, 1 new event added to early story
3 remade for Ashley (Most of her events were already remade anyway)
6 remade for Maria

I may work on a few for Android as well

And of course some of their affection scenes were enhanced as a result

But not only were these events remade, I also squeezed as much extra as I could in these events. For example, Ashley's remade cunnilingus event now includes 2 animations.

Before

After

ashcun10.jpg
ashcun11.jpg

linsist19.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes