I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is wrong, and I've seen this misinformation shared a lot for some reason. Android builds are released alongside every build I release. They're all equal, but Android takes longer to build.
Sorry for sharing that, I meant that they don't usually get leaked along with the PC/Mac betas.
As someone who is a patron for Runey he is right, there are android builds for betas, they just don't get seen here as Runey asks for betas to not be leaked and people respect that.
I'm a patron too, just unfortunately no longer at the beta level right now, I hope to get back up to that level in the future though. :)

Reactions: L30 and Runey

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
I like what you are doing with these updates to the earlier scenes and renders Runey. It's starting to look a whole lot cleaner. Haven't played the last two updates yet, but im starting to look forward to the next with anticipation. You're doing a great job! Best wishes and health to you.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
CGoldie Aww your worried I wont be awake for release that's so sweet! Thanks.:D
But its all good don't worry, I drink till I pass out for a few hours wake up with a big headache.
(Which I have even if I don't drink, Damned brain damage.)
Have a SSS and eat, Check here then start drinking again. :)
"life is good at least good enough for me, I'm a simple man with simple pleasures!."
My only concern is what will happen first?,
Will Runey release HH update?, (Quite likely)
Will my Liver or kidneys give out? (Not likely but possible, I may be an invalid but my body's strong, So is my will.)
Or will my Drinks run out? (Down to 2 boxes of beer and a bottle of jack left)
Looks like I'm gonna have Corona today... With a slice of lemon and probably tomorrow as well. :)
(Trying to save the Jack to drink with HH release)
Started as a Birthday Binge drinking session ending as a HH release Drinking Bash!
Just hoping my beer Holds out untill HH release, Can't Buy more have the cash but my shopper wont come back till Sunday.
"I can't Travel so I have a goverment assigned shopper and cleaner who comes twice a week to help me out."
Runey has me so hyped for this update too!.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, maybe a dumb question but the walkthrough mod is broken for the new update. Is that normal (and should I wait until it gets an update?)or should I reinstall it?

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, maybe a dumb question but the walkthrough mod is broken for the new update. Is that normal (and should I wait until it gets an update?)or should I reinstall it?
That's normal for a new update. Just wait till the mod gets updated. Or play through blind you don't really need a walkthrough for this game.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The mod is never updated for alpha/beta pre-releases. The official public release of v0.10 will be coming soon, so it should be updated soon after. Given the number of other games Maim Lain does mods for, it could take a week.

Reactions: TheDevian

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
That's a real shame. does someone have a working save from the end of 0.9? Whenever i try to load any of my saves it it gives me an "AttributeError: 'NoneType'" and I'm not sure how to solve that. it's happening for all my 0.9 saves.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That's a real shame. does someone have a working save from the end of 0.9? Whenever i try to load any of my saves it it gives me an "AttributeError: 'NoneType'" and I'm not sure how to solve that. it's happening for all my 0.9 saves.
Wait for the official release due out soon, the betas aren't meant to be played by everyone, only the testers.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hey Runey!
When I look at your work so far, then I look with a laughing and a crying eye.
I don't know, how far it is possible, but maybe there's a way to keep old pictures, too?
Maybe you can use them for some variations in some scenes? Repeatable scenes for example.
For Lin's beach scene for example: I really love to see her in her bikini only, but the rework pic has way more details in it.
I understand, that this is very much work for you, but maybe it could get the game to next level in the future?

I really appreciate you hard work on your game and I must say, it's really a pearl in comparisson to other games.

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Hey Runey!!!!
I can't wait for the officail full release. Please, please, please give us an ETA date? Just a ball park, please.

Reactions: Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
My guess is it will release some time this week!.
But that is just a guess, Alll be it one I feel confident with. "No confidence with any other dev I follow though"
Lets see if I'm right I see in my Steel Balls Wednesday, Mid week!.
Come on Runey prove me right lol!. (I can't be wrong all the time!)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes