Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hey Runey!!!!
I can't wait for the officail full release. Please, please, please give us an ETA date? Just a ball park, please.
I understand all the people waiting for the new update, i love this game too.

"But".. please be patience, we love this game because of the great storys and high quality. This takes time.
For my optinion it is better to get a great update later than a good one now :)

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
The latest I have seen regarding timing of the release was Runey's post 4 pages back which contains

The entire early game will be remade, and some parts overhauled. I may push the release back a day or two because some of this stuff still requires testing and I'm still remaking more. I want to make sure v0.10 makes HH looks like it has a fresh coat of paint. I think these events will make the game feel much more connected and fluid.
Considering original release date for 0.10 Public was on (or rather "as early as") Wednesday the 24th, I am expecting it shortly, unless Runey states otherwise.

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
The latest I have seen regarding timing of the release was Runey's post 4 pages back which contains

Considering original release date for 0.10 Public was on (or rather "as early as") Wednesday the 24th, I am expecting it shortly, unless Runey states otherwise.
Yeah, I saw that which lead to my reasoning. All the reamaking and testing wouldn't set Runey back more than 2 weeks. So I think we should have the full 0.10 version by July 10th

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I admit I'm experiencing some withdrawal symptoms, like this overwhelming desire to play through 0.9.2 (again) just to get my fix, or the fact that I'm keeping a collective picture of the girls under my pillow so that I can whisper "my preciousss" in an extremely innocent and not at all creepy way as I fall asleep.
Damn it Runey, how dare you make this game so good. It's almost as if you want us to like it or something.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I admit I'm experiencing some withdrawal symptoms, like this overwhelming desire to play through 0.9.2 (again) just to get my fix, or the fact that I'm keeping a collective picture of the girls under my pillow so that I can whisper "my preciousss" in an extremely innocent and not at all creepy way as I fall asleep.
Damn it Runey, how dare you make this game so good. It's almost as if you want us to like it or something.
If I could get woken up in the morning by Lin like you can ingame, then I'd be happy. :love:

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
...so...suggestion is to restart from the biginning once version 10 is released ?:unsure:
Considering the amount of re-done scenes that might be a good idea. I tend to do a clean run on every version I play, but I only go for public releases, sometimes skipping one to have more content in a single run.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes