Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not to worry. I'm probably going to start a new game anyway. Maybe I'll keep a back up of my current save just to have an alternate for whatever happens in future updates.
Why not isolate the save before buying the sanctuary girls, copy the saves before that into another folder, then you have 2 lots, free elf and slave.

I have 2 save paths, free and slave.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Urghhhh...silly me, I never thought the options would affect anything., I chose the lovers route. Unfortunately I do not have a save game file for that point of the game and having spent do much time building up the stats of the girls, I don't really want to restart. :cry:
I chose lovers route too. Does anyone know if there will be any scenes for the love route in the future?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I chose lovers route too. Does anyone know if there will be any scenes for the love route in the future?
Yes there will be, I said that like 1 page ago.
Just go into appdata/roaming and split your saves from before you bought the elf, and then run slave route, and lovers, it what I did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Considering the updates to game, especially all the updated content,I will probably start a new game with a slave route.
2 games on the go!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The entire early game will be remade, and some parts overhauled. I may push the release back a day or two because some of this stuff still requires testing and I'm still remaking more. I want to make sure v0.10 makes HH looks like it has a fresh coat of paint. I think these events will make the game feel much more connected and fluid.

So far

4 remade events for Lin
8 remade events for Kali, 1 new event added to early story
3 remade for Ashley (Most of her events were already remade anyway)
6 remade for Maria

I may work on a few for Android as well

And of course some of their affection scenes were enhanced as a result

But not only were these events remade, I also squeezed as much extra as I could in these events. For example, Ashley's remade cunnilingus event now includes 2 animations.

Before

After

View attachment 704217
View attachment 704221

View attachment 704218
Just don't take too long. I'm worried that Oldtoothlessbasterd wouldn't be conscious by the time it's released.:ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes