Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or more scenes of her being dominated by Kali and MC
Think you're confused there, Ann is the dark Elf you buy, you fuck her, there are no scenes with her and Kali, I am guessing you mean Kali sister Lucy, the fun no tedious one.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At the same time, Lucy and Ann interacting doesn't seem to be too much of a stretch to me. ;)
Meh, I just want some more stuff for Ann, Lin Sylvia and Nia had a huge story, Slyvia got an event, and Nia got a couple, and even Jin got some new content in 0.10, Ann is the only elf to not get any love.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Runey, you atonished me.
Remaking more events! Adding as much extra story as can into these events as well.
As other before said, why do you make it so hard to load a save?:ROFLMAO:
After each of this upgrades to previous content I think myself: Should I? Is it worth to "invest" the hours again? I'm too only a human beeing. So much games and so little time.;)
Welcome to an unfinished game, content is still being developed. Why don't they have dungeon content? Well, Hi! I'm a human. I ...
Ok, then I demlish my Runey altar. Or more serious, like lot of others said before, you (usually) have a very high amount of content. I believe more than the average dev.
Some take a while, some take no time at all. Regardless, I can't pull story out of my ass, I need to sit down and think of it, write it out, and develop it in game. Since I've already done all of that for v0.10, I'm looking for extra work to do.
Can I give you call? I would know some work that you could if I think about my houshold.:p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Meh, I just want some more stuff for Ann, Lin Sylvia and Nia had a huge story, Slyvia got an event, and Nia got a couple, and even Jin got some new content in 0.10, Ann is the only elf to not get any love.
You definitely make a good point. Even though she's a very minor character, one of the ones I'd love to see something done with is Nidra even if it's something small like "helping" her cook a pizza.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Some take a while, some take no time at all. Regardless, I can't pull story out of my ass, I need to sit down and think of it, write it out, and develop it in game. Since I've already done all of that for v0.10, I'm looking for extra work to do.
Given how many other stories there are out there that are shit, maybe it's a good thing that you can't pull one out of your ass?;)

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I'm a little confused by your wording, this was in public, so children could be around. However that wasn't really a thought I had, it's just sex in public. Nudity in public is fairly common in this world.

Raping slaves is illegal, and Cornwall did not force MC to have sex with him in public. MC chose to, he could have refused, but that's not how I wanted the story to go.

This is Syl'anar, not America.

Again, this game is not the real world. This religion was perfectly fine and even encouraged slavery of elves, as said multiple times in the story.
I stopped participating in the "Real World" years ago and have been very happy in this place! Where can I get a Visa and emigrate here? :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You definitely make a good point. Even though she's a very minor character, one of the ones I'd love to see something done with is Nidra even if it's something small like "helping" her cook a pizza.
I am sure Ann will get some love at some point, um Nidra?,

ShA^_^

Jun 19, 2020
Just wanted to ask

1>)how i can get that scene? can you give me a hint? 1.jpg

2>)When can I buy other elves dude? Sylvia I was trying to buy them :( 0.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes