Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OP updated with mirrors!

Is it necessary to keep the 0.9.2 in OP?
v0.9 doesn't need to be in the OP, but please remove the DEBUG. This is not a DEBUG version. This is Harem Hotel v0.10

This part of the OP should also be adjusted:

over 560 unique events, over 14,700 images, and way, way more to come.

to

over 660 unique events, over 16,700 images, and way, way more to come.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
v0.9 doesn't need to be in the OP, but please remove the DEBUG. This is not a DEBUG version. This is Harem Hotel v0.10

This part of the OP should also be adjusted:

over 560 unique events, over 14,700 images, and way, way more to come.

to

over 660 unique events, over 16,700 images, and way, way more to come.
Ok, done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onyxmoose and Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Damn Runey your fast, I wasn't expecting this til Wednesday!.(y)
I could wait til then to download, to see if any bug fixes come out, But my patience has run thin!.
Not for waiting on this game but for opening this bottle of Jack, I have been saving to drink with V0.10 release!.
Nice work Runey, Your easily one of the best devs on this site!. (If not the best!)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn Runey your fast, I wasn't expecting this til Wednesday!.(y)
I could wait til then to download, to see if any bug fixes come out, But my patience has run thin!.
Not for waiting on this game but for opening this bottle of Jack, I have been saving to drink with V0.10 release!.
Nice work Runey, Your easily one of the best devs on this site!. (If not the best!)
I'd drink to that, and I am a teetotaler. Hopefully it will finish at some point tonight. :LOL:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Were there any plans for Sophia from the intro, or any mentions of what happened to her after your grandfather passed? I know the others left when he passed but not sure if anything else was said about her or if she was too old at the start when the player arrives.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
23 Story Events have been remade so far! I highly recommend replaying Harem Hotel when v10 launches :)
So given the "remade so far" does that mean a bunch more story events will be redone in the next release? Given the odd numbering on the ones remade this is no doubt going to require a new save again isn't it?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So given the "remade so far" does that mean a bunch more story events will be redone in the next release? Given the odd numbering on the ones remade this is no doubt going to require a new save again isn't it?
New saves are not required for remade content, but I recommend you play through the remade content.

In v0.11 I will likely remaking the old side content, such as exhibitionism/date scenes. All bad quality images and animations will be remade eventually and v0.10 was the biggest step in that.

Harem Hotel will never require you to restart the game unless you encounter a major bug.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes