goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yea I know, doing that for the last hour. But NOPY is slow af compared to MEGA ... it's downloading at @400k where MEGA download is 1.2g, sooo. Really need a compressed version, about 1.5g or so would be perfect.
You can download from Mega if you open an account and use the MEGAsync app. When you run out of bandwidth quot, it wil wait until time passes and you get more, and resume the download.

As for the compressed version...be patient. It takes a while to make them. The compressor has to download the game, then compress the images, then upload the compressed version. This can take a lot of time, especially the compression step. Plus, the game is using webp already, so you're not going to get high compression and keep a decent quality.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Love your game, Runey.
I'll be honest though, not sure which ones are supposed to be the "improved" versions. Both look fine to me.

As a fan, I would rather see more new content than remastered content.

It's your own project, however, so I understand if you wanted it to be "perfect".

Also, Ellen needs more love :D
Both are fine but it's obvious which are the better textured, lighted and shaded ones. Look at the skin tone of the characters now and the shadows. His craft has been levelled up it would appear since he started making the game lol - replay from start as I have and you will see the difference.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone tell me a way to install this new version on my android ?
Because of this fat APK my phone cant install it . My phone is galaxy J8 and its updated so there is no problem with my phone.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You can download from Mega if you open an account and use the MEGAsync app. When you run out of bandwidth quot, it wil wait until time passes and you get more, and resume the download.

As for the compressed version...be patient. It takes a while to make them. The compressor has to download the game, then compress the images, then upload the compressed version. This can take a lot of time, especially the compression step. Plus, the game is using webp already, so you're not going to get high compression and keep a decent quality.
Lol, so you download most of it then wait untill the next day to finish the download? erm, no. thats a terrible idea _ the DL limits are by the day. Its been downloading a while now using NOPY and will be finished in about an hour and a half.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Sometimes it is slower. I usually wait a day or 2 after a release before downloading.
And don't you mean 1.2m for Mega even with my internet connection which is 10g I've never seen it go over 600m.
You are right, it is 1.2g _ my bad ... will edit that, thanks.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
New saves are not required for remade content, but I recommend you play through the remade content.

In v0.11 I will likely remaking the old side content, such as exhibitionism/date scenes. All bad quality images and animations will be remade eventually and v0.10 was the biggest step in that.

Harem Hotel will never require you to restart the game unless you encounter a major bug.
Any way I can change the routes for Sylvia and the other elves? I didn't take the slave route.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

The above should explain why.

Additional content was also added throughout.
I do love Kali's eyes now than in the earlier releases. It helped me decide that she was my favorite Waifu after I met her family (she knocked Maria off the top spot, Ellen notwithstanding! ;)).

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
runey, any chance we can get permanent mods to remove android's face mask and revert ashley's hair to her pre-dye color?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
the letters are not proven to install it and continue with the same without seeing the dialogue
and not starting again
1593325471295.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes