TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
runey, any chance we can get permanent mods to remove android's face mask and revert ashley's hair to her pre-dye color?
If someone wants to make them, but it would require remaking every frame of every scene they are in.

mcmullen90

Feb 12, 2020
does anyone have a link to a compressed version of the download?i pay for more space on mega however have horrible download speeds at the moment.

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
Good update as always.
If I had to name my favorite moment, it would be that the twins-Ashley war is finally solved.
Also, that Karen joke with Kali. 10/10 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not really. There was nothing wrong with the old content. It is kind of wasting development resources, that would be better spend elsewhere. Don't get lost in the details. Move the game forward. It is a nice game.
As he said before, everything for the update was already done, and he was waiting anyway, not really any lost time.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Well, I have not been torn several times by mega two here and once on the page of the patreon and I do not see the dialogues or the options

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You have never watched anime, have you? :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That only counts as suffering if you don't let her cum... :LOL:
No never watched it, friend tried to get me to watch some one time, all the guys were built like brick shit houses, all the girls were anorexic, and everyone had eyes taking up half their face, tiny nose, tiny mouth that covered half their face when they smiled, I told him it looked retarded.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Man I love this game, but I'm really looking forward to the next update when we get more content for Android. I mean, she just got access to a program that allows her to control other androids remotely in the last update (0.09), that is basically the start of a hivemind. And now we are being teased for new modules for her, even military. There is a lot of things that could be done there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
No never watched it, friend tried to get me to watch some one time, all the guys were built like brick shit houses, all the girls were anorexic, and everyone had eyes taking up half their face, tiny nose, tiny mouth that covered half their face when they smiled, I told him it looked retarded.
You seem to think that all anime, and anime lovers love the same thing. But look up Monster, generalizing is quite a bad habit. Not all anime is the same child like faces, or stories.

Personally I like anime, but don't get the obsession with head pats. It's not something you do to a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know how to start Maria's content and Karen's?
Maria- I dont have a *new thingy* in Maria's door and I have finished everyone else's content.
Karen- The store girl?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes