OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.10] [Runey] (5.19 GbB)
3.35 Gb zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

PS: this is a lossless compression, if some one can do a lossy compression, please do it and report it. i will link that to OP

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

CrookedLittleVein

Aug 31, 2018
3.35 Gb zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

PS: this is a lossless compression, if some one can do a lossy compression, please do it and report it. i will link that to OP

Performed using:
Thank you very much for this!

Reactions: OEJ

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
- - -

Performed using:
thanks for the crunch appreciate it.

Reactions: OEJ

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Why is every download to big All take over a hour to even download :confused:
Edit : Found one that only takes 7 minutes

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Just the walk through mod so I can complete all storylines, But I don't change anything else.
The walkthrough mod hasn't been updated to work with v0.10 yet, so don't use it. You also may have problems trying to use any saves from previous versions that used the mod. It will usually take up to a week for the mod to be updated, so be patient.

Reactions: TheDevian

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Curious Runey, is there primarily going to be just slave route for those girls or is there also planned stuff for the other side? Sorry if it has been asked before.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i have a question:
do i need to talk/finish every event for every character to finish this game? or i can chose the girl i like?
like the girl in your avatar i don't like her so can i avoid her?
It's best to not avoid the other girls because many of their stories are linked, so there will be times when you can't progress with one girl's story unless another's has reached a certain level.

Not really. There was nothing wrong with the old content. It is kind of wasting development resources, that would be better spend elsewhere. Don't get lost in the details. Move the game forward. It is a nice game.
I know some of the early scenes needed a bit of reworking due either to glitches or inconsistencies with the stories. As far as the desire to updates to some of the graphics, I suppose that would depend on what platform you play the game on. The difference probably isn't quite as noticeable on a 7" Android screen as it would be on a 40+" 4K HD computer monitor. As something of a reverse example, a fairly famous mobile game just got ported over to PC, and the graphics are just awful on the larger screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sakura1985

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Curious Runey, is there primarily going to be just slave route for those girls or is there also planned stuff for the other side? Sorry if it has been asked before.
it has, and I think you can guess that if there is other route that means.....

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The slave routes seem to be the primary focus at the moment, but Runey has said that there are plans to add something to the love routes at some point in the future.

call1111

Jun 5, 2020
can someone post a full save of v0.9 with the slave route cant find one on here or is the any code to change the love route to slave route thanks

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes