Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Heretic.
I head pat my daughter all the time.
Mainly because it annoys the shit out of her.
Too be fair, you kinda prove my point. She is your child, not a women who is your employee/slave/you sleep with. I'm generally not into the moe aspect of anime, I just find it odd. But seeing all the fervor about it in the forum is quite entertaining. I'm not trying to knock on someone else's kink/likes, I just never understood it.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This game really needs a torrent. It is now so big that even if you haven't downloaded anything else it will exceed your mega transfer quota and force you to wait.

The other hosts are all consistently slower than shit.

Reactions: darkcrixox

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Too be fair, you kinda prove my point. She is your child, not a women who is your employee/slave/you sleep with. I'm generally not into the moe aspect of anime, I just find it odd. But seeing all the fervor about it in the forum is quite entertaining. I'm not trying to knock on someone else's kink/likes, I just never understood it.
I do it to adults all the time. lol Especially ones that like to act like pets.
This game really needs a torrent. It is now so big that even if you haven't downloaded anything else it will exceed your mega transfer quota and force you to wait.
Yeah, mega sucks, use one of the others combined with a downloader.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I never had a problem with mega, I have a vpn and whenever it ask me to wait I just switch ips. Before that I had to reset my internet, but that was years ago. Works like a charm every time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I never had a problem with mega, I have a vpn and whenever it ask me to wait I just switch ips. Before that I had to reset my internet, but that was years ago. Works like a charm every time.
I have a vpn, and an account, but it won't start if it is too big most of the time. I tried it on one browser, and it says the cache is not big enough, try on other and it freezes at 68meg. Not even have the decency to make it to 69!!!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have seen this is locked how can I open this?

Autumn Boobjob

How can I raise Lust to Ashley & Kali?

What is with Violet?

Love 6
Affection 0
Vaginal Sex 23
Exhibitonist 23, is it possible to get it by traits to yellow?
Is it possible to get the other traits? Cumdump,Mega Slut & Nympho

Last edited:

larry23

Jun 25, 2019
That's nice. I also use VPN when prompt with quota exceeded. I switch ip to another country but it just change the wait time. I just keep changing until I get one close enough.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I have a vpn, and an account, but it won't start if it is too big most of the time. I tried it on one browser, and it says the cache is not big enough, try on other and it freezes at 68meg. Not even have the decency to make it to 69!!!
I am in the process of downloading it, and it looks like the traffic is so big mega is purposefuly clogging download speeds to deal with it. Simultaneous download show the other downloads going at the speeds I'd expect, all but HH.

Maybe next time they should also make a torrent given the expected traffic and size. Thank god there are other things to play while this one takes 8+ Hours to download.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
mega requires a sub to work for files this size, and nopy is very slow right now, and randomly dcs sometimes, cancelling the download
Try different VPN, i've downloaded under 30 minutes with nopy with my local ip.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 44097, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/bar.rpyc", line 1590, in script call
    � �
  File "game/bar.rpyc", line 177, in script call
    ������j���9�+�n�����~zU駵�Ώ���M�Ta���6z7S�L���d3U�E���BxM���M�u�?����{S� �oS�EQ��s����o�����?��ߥ��M���q�E�

and so on

Mrs. Shannon, Vanessa,Kali & Kim at school
Here a save go further and the complete error message appear

Reactions: Runey

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Filesupload and uploadhaven shouldn't be allowed on this site. They don't work, and are completely saturated with malware

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes