Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Can someome give us a hand and upload a compressed version? At just over 5G we cannot download this update with the free MEGA account.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Should I have picked the slave route for Sylvia and Nia instead of Love? Reading the changelog for 0.10 it seems kind of that way. I picked the Love route because their happiness decreases when I picked the Slave route, plus I wanted to be friends with them anyways. I picked slave route for Ann because she looks like she's way more game for it anyway than the love route.

Aug 28, 2017

The above should explain why.

Additional content was also added throughout.
Love your game, Runey.
I'll be honest though, not sure which ones are supposed to be the "improved" versions. Both look fine to me.

As a fan, I would rather see more new content than remastered content.

It's your own project, however, so I understand if you wanted it to be "perfect".

Also, Ellen needs more love :D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Use the Nopy link there's no limit.
Yea I know, doing that for the last hour. But NOPY is slow af compared to MEGA ... it's downloading at @400k where MEGA download is 1.2m, sooo. Really need a compressed version, about 1.5g or so would be perfect.

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Maybe, but it always drops out (at least for me)
Yea I know, doing that for the last hour. But NOPY is slow af compared to MEGA ... it's downloading at @400k where MEGA download is 1.2g, sooo.
Sometimes it is slower. I usually wait a day or 2 after a release before downloading.
And don't you mean 1.2m for Mega even with my internet connection which is 10g I've never seen it go over 600m.

Reactions: Reese286
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes