TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One thing I was never sure of was Peni, I know she had a choice, but I might've borked it up. Not redoing the whole game though just for that choice, don't want to even think about going through my entire save just to fix one choice

EDIT: Is there a way, through the RenPy Save Editor to take Peni off the Slave route. I think instead of walking away from her I jumped her and I don'r really want to replay the entire game to have to fix it :(
Probably, though I am not sure what the code is, you might be able to find it with that online save editor.

Just be careful, and make sure you have a backup.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I sure as shit wouldn't treat Jin, Sylvia and ESPECIALLY Nia like that. My MC has more than enough love to go around to the point where I don't want anyone feeling left out.
I did Nia and Sylvia's slave routes once and while Sylvia's one had some interesting parts like when you force her to accept she's inferior to Lin and not superior but Nia's one felt like you were just guilting her into having sex with you. Also also it locks you into Peni's slave path

While I did go the love route on everyone except Ann (if you are correct on what it means by that), and like I said, I tried to free her once, but she didn't want to, so I let her stay as she liked.
I don't think Ann has a love vs slave choice yet

One thing I was never sure of was Peni, I know she had a choice, but I might've borked it up. Not redoing the whole game though just for that choice, don't want to even think about going through my entire save just to fix one choice

EDIT: Is there a way, through the RenPy Save Editor to take her off the Slave route. I think instead of walking away from her I jumped her :(
Don't worry, if you chose Nia's love path you're locked into Peni's love route.

As far as resetting paths go you one of the code form the cheat code mod allows that and Lain's mod has a button that does that. Though I think it only reset their stats and not the fact you own them so you have to use the cheat mode to unown them (which by the way doesn't unbuy them so they come at your door the next day) (both the cheat code mod and Lain's mod allow you to use cheat mode without being a patron in case you're not one)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Don't worry, if you chose Nia's love path you're locked into Peni's love route.

As far as resetting paths go you one of the code form the cheat code mod allows that and Lain's mod has a button that does that. Though I think it only reset their stats and not the fact you own them so you have to use the cheat mode to unown them (which by the way doesn't unbuy them so they come at your door the next day) (both the cheat code mod and Lain's mod allow you to use cheat mode without being a patron in case you're not one)
Really? Being on Nia's Love path ensures Peni's love path? I did not know that. How did you know or find out?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did Nia and Sylvia's slave routes once and while Sylvia's one had some interesting parts like when you force her to accept she's inferior to Lin and not superior but Nia's one felt like you were just guilting her into having sex with you. Also also it locks you into Peni's slave path
I finally went back and made a save to test the slave routes, but I am not doing anything else on that page. They have their moments, but not what I want on my main ... XD
I don't think Ann has a love vs slave choice yet
She used to, but it was removed.
The down side, is that you are perma locked into using her mod forever if you do. The saves become dependent on it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Poor fairies. :cry:

Right now it's in beta testing, we'll get it soon enough, just keep checking.
Dang it, I just got done mourning the last one that lost her wings.

It shouldn't be too much longer I don't think. Runey will keep us updated. We're all pretty excited to be honest
You got that right, excited may not even be a strong enough word to describe it. I'm being patient, but yeah, this is one game I am waiting for and totally disregarding the old adage about watched pots.

Why do people hate fairies so much? :cry:
Right? All they do is fly around, they haven't hurt anyone...intentionally. stupid queen

And we just found out that due to a massive increase in demand, that the jetpacks are now on a 6 week backorder.
Just wait, it'll turn to months soon enough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dang it, I just got done mourning the last one that lost her wings.

You got that right, excited may not even be a strong enough word to describe it. I'm being patient, but yeah, this is one game I am waiting for and totally disregarding the old adage about watched pots.

Right? All they do is fly around, they haven't hurt anyone...intentionally. stupid queen

At this rate, I will need a new meme... That one is getting worn on the edges. XD

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Really? Being on Nia's Love path ensures Peni's love path? I did not know that. How did you know or find out?
It's what Lain's mod says when you go to to the Peni->Slave part after choosing Nia's love route (and vice versa)
Also, as TheDevian can probably confirm, her introduction scene is REALLY different

She used to, but it was removed.
Interesting

The down side, is that you are perma locked into using her mod forever if you do. The saves become dependent on it.
True. I don't think the cheat code one has that issue though

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's what Lain's mod says when you go to to the Peni->Slave part after choosing Nia's love route (and vice versa)
Also, as TheDevian can probably confirm, her introduction scene is REALLY different
Ah, alright. I won't worry about it then. If that choice for Nia cements Peni's route, then I'm fine. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification (y)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Kali: MC, good news!. I talked to the manufacturers of Barbie dolls and they can ship us hang gliders immediately, and I am working on getting a shipment of bottle rockets for propulsion.

MC: WAIT!! Don't bottle rockets explode???

Kali: OH CRAP!!! I forgot! OK, plan C: I can get a shipment of rubber band powered propellers in a week.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Interesting
That is true, the love route for her intro is much more fun. The slave one just is.

Yeah, she was going to have the option, but the fact that Ann preferred the slave route, and Runey didn't have a lot of ideas for her, the idea was dropped. Though, if we come up with an idea he likes, what I am thinking is that she could evolve from the slave route to a love route, since all she wants is love (though her way of showing it is a little broken). Kind of like with Jin, we could show her that she means more to us than just a sex toy, and while sex with her is fun, she is worth more than that.

...Could start with finding her a hobby? XD

Reactions: alex2011

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Played this game after a long time and lot of things feels changed.
I really like Ellen. Are there only two scenes with her? Or there will be more as I progress through the story.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Played this game after a long time and lot of things feels changed.
I really like Ellen. Are there only two scenes with her? Or there will be more as I progress through the story.
Yeah, boob job and doggy for now, I'm sure there will be more but she's a side-side character for now. I love her too, she should be more of a 'harem queen bee' imo.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes