Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
[QUOTE = "Mark Takagi, bài đăng: 7026596, thành viên: 4298851"]
Những nàng tiên tội nghiệp. :khóc:

Hiện tại, nó đang trong giai đoạn thử nghiệm beta, chúng tôi sẽ sớm có được nó, chỉ cần tiếp tục kiểm tra.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Tôi đang hồi hộp chờ đợi từng ngày :)))
It shouldn't be too much longer I don't think. Runey will keep us updated. We're all pretty excited to be honest

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Is there a save file for version 0.13.2? I lost mine:(
I have a couple if you want to check out in this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1430#post-6427883

If you want something newer, with literally everything done, check out the attached file.

Literally has everything done. Routes, pin-ups, sanctuary elves, everything.

Truestory code used. TONS of money thanks to the console command.
Lin is on a LOVE route and Jin was cured of her addiction.
All main girls Exhib/Sub maxed out, minus Autumn
Nia & Sylvia are on LOVE paths
All side girls/elves are done

Use the computer in the MC's room to change the MC name

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
In case you lose it again in the future, the cheat code mod offers a way to get to the end of the last update :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1253#post-5310229
It does reset all progress with the side girls though

Wait, there's a slave route for Lin?
Yes, but it's something I've never done because I would never treat Lin that way. When you meet her for the first time there's two choices. You don' t need to worry (Love) or As long as you're obedient (Slave)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Poor fairies. :cry:

Right now it's in beta testing, we'll get it soon enough, just keep checking.
Maybe the wing pluckers don't speak Vietnamese?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but it's something I've never done because I would never treat Lin that way
The only thing I can think of what when Sylvia showed up, you have the option to make her sad and try to free her.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yes but that gives you an excuse to do their stories again

Wait Lin's slave route starts by freeing her?
I don't know. I know if you free her when she's with Sylvia, she gets upset.

But if you say when you first meet her and pick the choice about obedience, THAT I think is the beginning of the slave route

1637953310215.png

1637953338948.png
(Slave route)

instead of.....

1637953427298.png

1637953460087.png

(Love)
At least I think that's how it goes, but I could be wrong, but that's what I have always done

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I did that just out of curiosity and I didn't like seeing her upset
Yeah, I said she could be free, expecting her to stay with us anyway, just pretending to be a slave to keep safe, and then when she got upset, I 'changed my mind', not like I would make her leave or anything anyway, it was just the point, she is as free as she wants to be.
Yes but that gives you an excuse to do their stories again

Wait Lin's slave route starts by freeing her?
Wish I had that kind of time... XD

I starts with the option to free her, but she was upset by trying, if it is what I am thinking of.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, I said she could be free, expecting her to stay with us anyway, just pretending to be a slave to keep safe, and then when she got upset, I 'changed my mind', not like I would make her leave or anything anyway, it was just the point, she is as free as she wants to be.
Wish I had that kind of time... XD

I starts with the option to free her, but she was upset by trying, if it is what I am thinking of.
Well I always choose, in the beginning, to have her not worried or scared and treat her like an equal. I never even have her clean my room as one of the choices in the kitchen. I would never degrade her like that because I have seen pictures of her topless or whatever walking through the city with the MC. Just not my cup of tea.

I sure as shit wouldn't treat Jin, Sylvia and ESPECIALLY Nia like that. My MC has more than enough love to go around to the point where I don't want anyone feeling left out.

I hate harem games, that I've said in the past throughout many threads, because I don't have that one-on-one storyline ending from beginning to end, but I LOVE this game, and this is the only exception to that no-harem rule.

I don't know if I am right or wrong where it comes to Lin Love or Slave/Degrading route, but that's always what I've done in the beginning, have her not be scared or worried and to love my beautiful, adorable, little elf girl.

screenshot2974.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I always choose, in the beginning, to have her not worried or scared and treat her like an equal. I never even have her clean my room as one of the choices in the kitchen. I would never degrade her like that because I have seen pictures of her topless or whatever walking through the city with the MC. Just not my cup of tea.

I sure as shit wouldn't treat Jin, Sylvia and ESPECIALLY Nia like that. My MC has more than enough love to go around to the point where I don't want anyone feeling left out.

I hate harem games, that I've said in the past throughout many threads, because I don't have that one-on-one storyline ending from beginning to end, but I LOVE this game, and this is the only exception to that no-harem rule.

I don't know if I am right or wrong where it comes to Lin Love or Slave/Degrading route, but that's always what I've done in the beginning, have her not be scared or worried and to love my beautiful, adorable, little elf girl.

While I did go the love route on everyone except Ann (if you are correct on what it means by that), and like I said, I tried to free her once, but she didn't want to, so I let her stay as she liked.

As for the exhibitionism stuff, that is my main thing, so not only did I do that stuff, but most of them love it. For example, no matter how independent and confident Lin gets, she is still a sub when it comes to sex, it's what she likes. She likes the attention when we show her off, she likes it when you are rough with her, she loves anal ...these are some of her favorite things. :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
While I did go the love route on everyone except Ann (if you are correct on what it means by that), and like I said, I tried to free her once, but she didn't want to, so I let her stay as she liked.

As for the exhibitionism stuff, that is my main thing, so not only did I do that stuff, but most of them love it. For example, no matter how independent and confident Lin gets, she is still a sub when it comes to sex, it's what she likes. She likes the attention when we show her off, she likes it when you are rough with her, she loves anal ...these are some of her favorite things. :sneaky:
One thing I was never sure of was Peni, I know she had a choice, but I might've borked it up. Not redoing the whole game though just for that choice, don't want to even think about going through my entire save just to fix one choice

EDIT: Is there a way, through the RenPy Save Editor to take Peni off the Slave route. I think instead of walking away from her I jumped her and I don'r really want to replay the entire game to have to fix it :(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes