TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure what is going on, but Maria is broken. She is not working in the bar, her lust events are not triggering, or anything. you said that you used the cheat mod, did you edit her relationship level at some point?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you want to post a link to Wills747 Android port, then do it right ;): https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-7118749

Also, one post would be enough. It isn't an official apk either. Surely, he do what he can, but question regarding his port should be directed at him and not at Runey. Only things that isn't specific for the Android port should be directed at Runey (gameplay errors, like wrong gating of events and so on...).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: polycentric

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The Sylvia one is a known issue, caused by rushing F&E while ignoring Lin, I did not know about the Maira bit though, I will mention that to him later.
It's the same event, so in this case there should be checks for Maria and Slyvia to prevent it from happening. Just before it cuts to Slyvia on the couch you have a mini-pow wow with the girls all gathered up.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's the same event, so in this case there should be checks for Maria and Slyvia to prevent it from happening. Just before it cuts to Slyvia on the couch you have a mini-pow wow with the girls all gathered up.
Should check for Android too, there are times when she is not available too. Might be good to require everyone to have a certain level.
I sent him a message about it, so it should get fixed before too long. It's not like it's game breaking, just a bit of a bugger.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes