Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I call them terrorists because from the government's perspective that's what they are, or what they will inevitably soon become. The fact that you do not understand this, just further proves my point that you have not done sufficient research into these issues to tackle these themes.

As for the remaining two points, I already addressed them in my previous post, which clearly you either did not read or did not understand.
That is actually true, the government sees them as terrorists. That's not what you said though. And yes, I didn't read your other posts because I'm getting really tired of responding to this nonsense that is helping no one. Nothing is coming of this. How many times do I have to say that this is not going anywhere? You're over here telling me that I shouldn't make a serious story, that I must have just "woken up to US politics" while you are apparently a fan of my game and want a serious discussion. How could I possibly take this seriously? Stop.

Maybe I read your tone wrong because of the aggressive words you chose at first, but I feel like I've made it clear that this is going nowhere by now.

Last edited:

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
why can't i open the game? it doesnt even pop up any error and nothing happen when trying to open the game

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2705097

Let's wipe away some of the toxicity in this thread with a question: What did you think of the new music? I used AI to create it! While AI did generate the sounds, I stitched them together and made it coherent. So I'm curious to know what you think, or if you even noticed it was partially made by AI!
I only listened to one song so far, but it was good.
And I agree, the other subject has become too much of a downer, when we should be having fun here.
And I intend to ignore it from now on.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
So I started downloading this when I woke up at 5am.... It's now 2:30pm. Apparently just another 6 hours to go!

Is there a torrent yet? Mega will only work for 4gb a day, and the other sites have various download speed limits. (Anonfiles seems to be the best for me at a whopping 250-300kb/s.)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I started downloading this when I woke up at 5am.... It's now 2:30pm. Apparently just another 6 hours to go!

Is there a torrent yet? Mega will only work for 4gb a day, and the other sites have various download speed limits. (Anonfiles seems to be the best for me at a whopping 250-300kb/s.)
That sucks! Try downloading from itch.io, it offers first-party hosting so it should be the fastest.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
"Harem Hotel includes hundreds of fully animated and uncensored lewd scenes"
:WaitWhat:
Lmfao, call a pot a kettle all you want...
I'm not going to argue one way or another regarding what you're arguing with runey about, but just wanted to point out that "call a pot a kettle" isn't really a saying. You're thinking of "pot calling the kettle black" and it doesn't relate to what you're arguing about here...
I've played the game since the beginning, and I recommend giving the game a shot. The game has a lot of content and a good story. Runey usually goes back to previous scenes and gives them some needed polish. He also likes to add new stuff to older scenes. If you don't mind a little grinding in your games, you won't have any problems. Also, the beginning of the game changed quite a bit. My advice if you're a newer player is money management.
Thanks for the advice, but to clarify, I've played the game all the way up until 0.16 already. I was asking for anyone who have started over with a new save instead of simply continuing on from where 0.16 left off, is it worth it for someone who already played all of it up until that point or if I should simply continue on from where I left off in 0.16.

• Haha
Reactions: Runey

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
That sucks! Try downloading from itch.io, it offers first-party hosting so it should be the fastest.
Oh I didn't even know there was an Itch page. That should definitely be front paged!

Thanks for the quick response :)

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021

I don't know the status of posting links to this site, so I'm not going to... but search the forum for rpdl. Pretty much everything that gets uploaded here gets a torrent at some point there. It's not always instant, but within 24 hours, usually.

Reactions: c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Can also try here.

Personally, I find anon is one of the slowest.
Using Jdownloader2 also helps in a lot of ways.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes