TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But BTT, has anyone already given TheDevian his evicted notice. The smell coming from his room doesn't pleased my noise, I assume that he didn't store the fairy wings properly or he has too many leftover from pizza in his room...
It's the drying process! It takes a while! That is the up side of frying, but come on, you asked for sprinkles! :LUL:
Boi Runey, keep working on your story, let the people discuss or fight in the comments, you just create what you have in mind.
PS: still wanna a mini grave remembering the fairies in the last big update and that idea of pat-a-head

I haven't finished the Pat-a-head, but it's close, just been a really busy week for other things.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
I just finished Lins storyline up to the update.

I know what that flag card was.

I know how this ends in the real world, and we still stand up because the alternative is to lay down and just accept it... This isn't real life, it's a game, you better be planning to give Lin the happy ending we dream of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I just finished Lins storyline up to the update.

I know what that flag card was.

I know how this ends in the real world, and we still stand up because the alternative is to lay down and just accept it... This isn't real life, it's a game, you better be planning to give Lin the happy ending we dream of.
I mean... Nia's dialogue should assure you of that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the advice, but to clarify, I've played the game all the way up until 0.16 already. I was asking for anyone who have started over with a new save instead of simply continuing on from where 0.16 left off, is it worth it for someone who already played all of it up until that point or if I should simply continue on from where I left off in 0.16.
Oh, my bad. I'm stupid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kjj308

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for the advice, but to clarify, I've played the game all the way up until 0.16 already. I was asking for anyone who have started over with a new save instead of simply continuing on from where 0.16 left off, is it worth it for someone who already played all of it up until that point or if I should simply continue on from where I left off in 0.16.
If you really like android, then yes. Runey did amazing work remaking several of her earlier scenes, adding more to the story and lore surrounding her. I think it's worth it... but Android is also in my top 5, and 3/5 of them are side girls.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
I mean... Nia's dialogue should assure you of that.

Yeah.... No... The entire protest I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, it was going too well.

So then we got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
taking over to stop her...

We have a long history of being successful, for a time.

In the real world, we don't get good endings. And in spite of the absolute fantasy of elves and AI and everything else here, we're getting a bit too realistic with certain aspects of this storyline. I don't want one of those realistic aspects to be the ending, I did the autistic thing and got attached to fictional characters. They deserve a happy ending, not a realistic one.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah.... No... The entire protest I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, it was going too well.

So then we got
taking over to stop her...

We have a long history of being successful, for a time.

In the real world, we don't get good endings. And in spite of the absolute fantasy of elves and AI and everything else here, we're getting a bit too realistic with certain aspects of this storyline. I don't want one of those realistic aspects to be the ending, I did the autistic thing and got attached to fictional characters. They deserve a happy ending, not a realistic one.
Hey, most of the world chopped the heads off their monarchies figuratively and literally, so sometimes the world moves in a better direction! But I certainly plan for a good end, nothing depressing. Nothing perfect either, I still want to keep it grounded. But losses are important too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you really like android, then yes. Runey did amazing work remaking several of her earlier scenes, adding more to the story and lore surrounding her. I think it's worth it... but Android is also in my top 5, and 3/5 of them are side girls.
Too cute!

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Hey, most of the world chopped the heads off their monarchies figuratively and literally, so sometimes the world moves in a better direction! But I certainly plan for a good end, nothing depressing. Nothing perfect either, I still want to keep it grounded. But losses are important too.
Ahah... If you're ever in my dead-end nothing town in semi-rural Australia, hit me up, we'll get stoned and argue that for 12 straight hours :)

Glad you're planning for a good end, but terrified at who we'll lose along the way.

Since you apparently sleep less than I do and are just permanently here... Am I right in guessing a lot of this game is you exploring different philosophical outlooks? I hadn't paid ANY attention to Autumn before this update (And apparently there's a bunch of extra story that was added, possibly retroactively.) and just got slapped with "What is freedom"
Throw in Ashleys update being the ever-present question of how much is too much before anything becomes acceptable in search of a better future... Maria is (Or was, I'm figuring out a lot I'd played through months ago has been changed or expanded.) all about identity and origin... Basically I wanna know if you're intentionally splitting my mind into different pieces and making cute girls out of them.

I'm also UTTERLY TERRIFIED that Eris is now running around this world... As a cute goth girl.

Reactions: Runey

Jay19755

Jun 10, 2020
Question, I'm starting my first rerun (It's been ages and honestly I've forgotten everything that happens in the second half of the game) and I've learnt about Lin apparently having extra dialog if you get her to call you Daddy.

Do any other charecters give special dialog/is there a list somewhere? I tried looking but couldn't find anything, but this is such a big game that its surley been documented somewhere.

Reactions: atrepshin

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Is there something wrong with my fresh install? I can't go to Kali's uni to trigger Vanessa events, game only says "Kali is at uni right now"? "Visit Kali" option is gone?

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
"More" is always the goal, that should be implied through this being a project in development, but ideas are one of my biggest bottlenecks, and you seem to be a fan of their content, so the real question is; what do you want to see?
Yeah, I do think that slave route should considerably differ from love route so some degradation focus is a must, maybe mild degradation but still. So there indeed should be some public events, probably repeatable ones too. Some suggested being strippers which is a great idea. I can also suggest putting them to shifts in that brothel in slums, pretty sure bunnies welcome new workers. Or being topless barmaids/waitresses since we already had similar scene on Sylvia's slave route, can expand on that one. Also, why not expand on repeatable sex scenes that Sylvia and Nia have? Currently it's only blowjob and titjob, I'm sure these elven slaves can offer more to their Master.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Did you try on other days?
I tried with every day of the week and for around 3 weeks, but none of them triggered, this is the quote in the mod "After completing the event you can talk to the bartender on the weekend to see the scene with the girl you didn't choose" the way it's written makes me remember an even with Moom, Maria and Ellen, so I waited for Maria to join the Hotel but even them nothing happen. PS: I didn't play the game from start since around update 0.9-0.10 or something like that, I was just playing the updates until 0.15 then I stopped to let it accumulate content.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
I can't go to Kali's college went to the city and her room and can't find where to go there
Same here, look like Runey add new event for Vanessa but turn her questline off at the same time, hahaa...

And because Vanessa's questline is disabled, Kali can't invite her classmate to hot spring for this event:

" Added repeatable sex scenes to Kim & Ami at the hot springs"

Beside, " Request Nudes" option for Kali when she at Uni is no where to be found

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes