Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
We have a bad habit of stepping directly onto landmines.

First it's the High-Elves, then the Mafia, and now it's an AI overlord. What's next? Mole People? Godzilla? The Spanish Inquisition? With how Autumn's story is going it may actually be an Inquisition.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
"More" is always the goal, that should be implied through this being a project in development, but ideas are one of my biggest bottlenecks, and you seem to be a fan of their content, so the real question is; what do you want to see?
I think it's time to allow MC to invite side characters to Dungeon for some rough actions, like Hana (1st choice of mine), Lucy, Nia and Sylvia (slave route).

Personally, I would love to see upside-down deepthroat, you can go to r/reversedeepthroat on Reddit for some references.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
This Is Heaven

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
I do wonder who is going to be in the last room on 2nd floor!
I think the last tenant should be an existing character. A new character isn't necessary.

I vote for Vanessa or Hazel. I want some threesome actions with Vanessa ft. Nia or Autumn ft. Hazel

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After many versions and the tags that show in op etc I have yet to actually see direct lesbian content that doesn't involve the MC as I feel when a dude is involved with two or more women during sex eventhough the women are interacting with each other it still goes into threesome, foursome or orgy.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
A lot of people are saying that they will play it as is until the final version comes out, and then start over from the beginning.
I have tendency to delete games after I finish them. Replay ability's typically arent very high to be fair. I will be keeping this one

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ahah... If you're ever in my dead-end nothing town in semi-rural Australia, hit me up, we'll get stoned and argue that for 12 straight hours :)

Glad you're planning for a good end, but terrified at who we'll lose along the way.

Since you apparently sleep less than I do and are just permanently here... Am I right in guessing a lot of this game is you exploring different philosophical outlooks? I hadn't paid ANY attention to Autumn before this update (And apparently there's a bunch of extra story that was added, possibly retroactively.) and just got slapped with "What is freedom"
Throw in Ashleys update being the ever-present question of how much is too much before anything becomes acceptable in search of a better future... Maria is (Or was, I'm figuring out a lot I'd played through months ago has been changed or expanded.) all about identity and origin... Basically I wanna know if you're intentionally splitting my mind into different pieces and making cute girls out of them.

I'm also UTTERLY TERRIFIED that Eris is now running around this world... As a cute goth girl.
Exactly! Every character has a theme that represents one part of society. These are broken people but they weren't born that way, they were shaped into that by their environment. The next main character's theme should be Connection. You might think that's Android's, but hers is actually Humanity. Exploring what it means to be human.

Reactions: TheDevian

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
After many versions and the tags that show in op etc I have yet to actually see direct lesbian content that doesn't involve the MC as I feel when a dude is involved with two or more women during sex eventhough the women are interacting with each other it still goes into threesome, foursome or orgy.
That's weird, I have. Twice. The scenes are even in the gallery.

Oops, forgot about Android, there's three more scenes there.

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh boy, I finished the update and do I hate the fact it ended already xD
So let's see what were some of the serious events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's that. We laughed, we cried, we were inspired by a little badass maid and now we'll wait for the future to become the present and see where the story goes.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes