syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Love this game, but gotta admit the remaking of old events is killing me. Runey if you are seeing this, please let me know if you are planning to tone down the remakes in the future, I don't want to keep replaying the full game to see them :sick:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Did Dreamscape VR "game" being cut from HH? I can't find it on my computer in my room anymore...
Yes, Dreamscape was cut. It was very old content that hasn't been supported since v0.5 or something.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Love this game, but gotta admit the remaking of old events is killing me. Runey if you are seeing this, please let me know if you are planning to tone down the remakes in the future, I don't want to keep replaying the full game to see them :sick:
Yeah! I think I will have just about everything remade by v0.20 that needs to be remade. Remakes are a bit of a priority for me because I think consistent quality is important to new players.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
It's the drying process! It takes a while! That is the up side of frying, but come on, you asked for sprinkles! :LUL:

I haven't finished the Pat-a-head, but it's close, just been a really busy week for other things.
Nice, I also didn't expect the Spongebob meme:KEK:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Yes, Dreamscape was cut. It was very old content that hasn't been supported since v0.5 or something.
Sad, I secretly hope more "VR games" will be added, do you plan to remake them or something?

Can you release a hot fix to unlock Vanessa questline or it will be fixed in v0.17.1?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sad, I secretly hope more "VR games" will be added, do you plan to remake them or something?
No, those were commissioned by a patron at the beginning of my game's launch. It was worth doing at the time because I didn't make much money, but now I don't have enough time, so I have to focus on main content.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah! I think I will have just about everything remade by v0.20 that needs to be remade. Remakes are a bit of a priority for me because I think consistent quality is important to new players.
Oh ok, so there will still be about 3 more versions that will be having old remakes then?

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
While I'm all for a story update, waiting so long for an update that is mostly (interesting) world building feels like it's gonna be another year before another small update content-wise.

Also really want the gallery updated.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If anyone gets the chance, try going into town and visiting the cafe where Autumn works, but not via clicking on her door.
Go to town and go to the cafe that way.
I ask because I decided to pop in that way and ended up meeting Autumn for the first time again.
She is already living in the hotel.
Same goes for the strip club.
That content started all over again too.
Might be a glitch in my save, so if others can try it and report back, I think it will help Runey if it turns out that others get the same thing.

Oh and meeting the guy who wanted me to pick up and deliver a package happened again too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Glassmaker

Jan 8, 2023
Hey all! I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue, and if they know how to solve it.

Basically, my "Quick Menu" has disappeared, but only for this game (I checked other Renpy games of mine). So I can't select "Auto," "Q. Save," etc etc. Has anyone got an idea how to bring it back?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That's weird, I have. Twice. The scenes are even in the gallery.

Oops, forgot about Android, there's three more scenes there.
So you're saying that there's actually lesbian content done without MC being involved at some point at all?? I'll double check the gallery as the only ones I have left locked are in the others section.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If anyone gets the chance, try going into town and visiting the cafe where Autumn works, but not via clicking on her door.
Go to town and go to the cafe that way.
I ask because I decided to pop in that way and ended up meeting Autumn for the first time again.
She is already living in the hotel.
Same goes for the strip club.
That content started all over again too.
Might be a glitch in my save, so if others can try it and report back, I think it will help Runey if it turns out that others get the same thing.

Oh and meeting the guy who wanted me to pick up and deliver a package happened again too
Oh, and one more detail.
I am running based off of TheDevians version 15 saves.
I played through all of version 16.2 with it (no mod) and spent a lot of time changing names.
Thank Gawd I finally got them all changed...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I just want to drop a quick note to say it's really cool that Runey is still so active in this thread and searching amid the dumpsterfire for genuine feedback.

5 years is a longass time to do any one job/project. Nowadays it's pretty common for some devs to seemingly go on autopilot after a while, maybe they get comfortable or feel like they've achieved their goals or whatever. This post especially is really cool. It's great to see devs succeed but it's even better when they succeed while keeping their vision intact.

I guess it helps when the game has hours upon hours of content. Anyway, kudos to you Runey - we probably definitely don't deserve you at all lol.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey!
still No Sex With Autumn Yet?

in the 0.18 update can i upgrade hotel building to one or two more levels? the more girls - the merrier life, you know =)
also - Kali's step-mom give MC tons of money for building the big shelter for runaway slaves - when start of building?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes