DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Damn... Runey ... I hope some people get what they deserve soon, just had scene with Elder Delilah teaching... really hoped that she will be the one tased... somehow whole scene made me more angry that it should...

I guess it's getting me mad because at the beginning of the game we could help some of the elves and it felt nice, but at this point the scale is just too big and we can't save everyone and it feel bad... especially when you see things like that, it make me feel things and I'm not sure I like it... :p

Apart from that, nice update. Hopefully more Jin content is on the way because it's seems like ages since she started rehab. :)
Also looking forward to Sylvia and Nia love route.

Also, will we find Ren, will we save her, will she join our hotel... damn, I want to know... ^^
And I know exactly where that taser needs to be shoved.

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
Runey i just play the lin story in this upgrade.....really well done, but i got one question, did you based on "strange days" or "johnny memonic", for the end, and other little thins in this part or its just a crazy idea from me?.

And i dont said like a bad thing, but the moment when Android, put the " Free all elves" all over the screens, made me smile, the same way of the ends of that movies! and was amazing.

Keep going making such a great game, and great stories!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Depends on your definition of sex, there is oral sex, and other fun things. XD
okey this vaginal or anal with creampies - THAT is means sex.
also with receptionist doggystile with no-creampie is not a sex and only a waste of cum which is quite disappoint

=)

• Angry
Reactions: DigDug69

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Was there new Ashley events or is my yellow ! lying to me. She's at relationship level 44, but visiting her room gives me no details on what needs to happen. So I either clicked to fast through a previous event in my half-sleep state or missed the requirements some other way.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Was there new Ashley events or is my yellow ! lying to me. She's at relationship level 44, but visiting her room gives me no details on what needs to happen. So I either clicked to fast through a previous event in my half-sleep state or missed the requirements some other way.
I'm not sure where your save is, but mine automatically triggered a bunch of events the first "new" day of my save, one was Ashleys first story event. (Going to lowtown for the first time.) the second visit requires buying a phone for $750 via the PC, at which point you can trigger it from her door.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Where do I buy the cell phone?
I do not see it on the computer and do not see where I can buy one in town.

Jul 22, 2019
I'm feeling confused. Kali has her papa rons role and has the in love tag, but it keeps telling me she can't send nudes till she's in love? Is this a level requirement as well?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Damn... Runey ... I hope some people get what they deserve soon, just had scene with Elder Delilah teaching... really hoped that she will be the one tased... somehow whole scene made me more angry that it should...

I guess it's getting me mad because at the beginning of the game we could help some of the elves and it felt nice, but at this point the scale is just too big and we can't save everyone and it feel bad... especially when you see things like that, it make me feel things and I'm not sure I like it... :p

Apart from that, nice update. Hopefully more Jin content is on the way because it's seems like ages since she started rehab. :)
Also looking forward to Sylvia and Nia love route.

Also, will we find Ren, will we save her, will she join our hotel... damn, I want to know... ^^
Yeah, I wanted you to hate Delilah and not like what was going on, but find hope in Autumn's character development. This stuff mirrors reality a lot here, so it's something to be aware of.

Runey i just play the lin story in this upgrade.....really well done, but i got one question, did you based on "strange days" or "johnny memonic", for the end, and other little thins in this part or its just a crazy idea from me?.

And i dont said like a bad thing, but the moment when Android, put the " Free all elves" all over the screens, made me smile, the same way of the ends of that movies! and was amazing.

Keep going making such a great game, and great stories!
I've never heard of Strange Days or Johnny Memonic.

Glad to make you smile :)

Reactions: TheDevian

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Her new event was triggered in my room for Vanessa.
Did you play from v0.16 save? I fresh install v0.17, play from the start with new blank save, the option to "Visit Kali" when she at Uni at Evening is gone so I can't start the first event of Vanessa. When I clicked on her room's door, the game only said "Kali is at Uni right now".

Or maybe, the requirement to unlock Vanessa first event and her questline was changed with v0.17? Enlighten me pls.....

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Just have to go to the hot springs while Vanessa, Nala, and Kim & Ami are there. They go the same time every week.
Problem is, to invite that gang of four to hot spring, Vanessa's 2nd event need to be complete. But right now, the option to "Visit Kali" when she at Uni is gone so I can't activate Vanessa's 1st event to start her questline :(

Reactions: Runey

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm not sure where your save is, but mine automatically triggered a bunch of events the first "new" day of my save, one was Ashleys first story event. (Going to lowtown for the first time.) the second visit requires buying a phone for $750 via the PC, at which point you can trigger it from her door.
That was it - I forgot to buy the phone because at the time I was broke from multiple events hitting at the same time draining my funds.
Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes