Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, I can't go to her school even before her leave that school. In v15-v16, I can go to Kali's room on Evening, click on her door and choose "Visit Kali" to go to her school, interact with her classmate (interact with Vanessa trigger her 1st event).

Now, when I click on Kali's room door, the game only said "Kali is at Uni right now" (then it's "Kali is at Corpus right now" when Kali leave that school).

View attachment 2707349
Yeah, there seems to be a bug with that. Should be fixed in v0.17.1

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, there seems to be a bug with that. Should be fixed in v0.17.1
Thank you for your confirmation.

In the mean time, I will try workaround method DigDug69 suggested (installed v16, play it till end with Vanessa's questline unlock than update game to v17).

My family will hate me for sure because I seize all the internet bandwidth with 10GB download once again, I need to come up with new explanation why our internet so slow, I can't keep blaming someone know our WiFi password over and over.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you for your confirmation.

In the mean time, I will try workaround method DigDug69 suggested (installed v16, play it till end with Vanessa's questline unlock than update game to v17).

My family will hate me for sure because I seize all the internet bandwidth with 10GB download once again, I need to come up with new explanation why our internet so slow, I can't keep blaming someone know our WiFi password over and over.
Use a download manager and download at night.
Many have the ability to shut down the PC when the download is completed.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Actually your problem is that Kali no longer goes to that school, and that school is needed to trigger the event.
Kali now works for her father.
You need to go back to a save before Kali took that job.
I've been dealing with this bug for several days, and I'm glad that other folks are noticing. Yeah, as many of us have already mentioned, there's no place in Kali's story anymore that lets you visit her at school.

Reactions: jocoyo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've been dealing with this bug for several days, and I'm glad that other folks are noticing. Yeah, as many of us have already mentioned, there's no place in Kali's story anymore that lets you visit her at school.
Wait for the 17.1 release, or download 16.2 from someplace and then install the 17.1 update patch. (google)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
problems with joiplay...
There does seem to be an issue with the new one, 1.20.027, word is that it is something with that version and some versions of android itself, but I am not sure of that myself, not being able to try.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There does seem to be an issue with the new one, 1.20.027, word is that it is something with that version and some versions of android itself, but I am not sure of that myself, not being able to try.
I think that you may have referred the wrong comment with your reply.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So regarding the last Lin event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edited: some typos and stuff
Well, any good writer is going to know the consequences of the actions they write because they are actively trying to go to those consequences. Those are questions I as a writer want you to have, not to ask me in return, if that makes sense. You're supposed to see this heading in a chaotic direction because it is. It's good that you can see where this is going, but none of it is a coincidence. I know where this is going, so stay tuned for those questions to be answered!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
1 receiving money from Kali's stepmother was after I built a small shelter.
while talking with Kali's stepmom about shelter for at least 50 runaway slaves or even more.

2 to consider the interlocutor a fool is a sign of bad taste.
A shelter for 50 or more slaves would be larger and more expensive to run than the hotel.
There are only 8 rooms in the hotel itself, and some of those people live there for free. Ten rooms if you include Ellen's and MC's rooms.
10,000 won't last very long at all, and neither will all of the money that the hotel and bar has generated so far.
The existing shelter cost close to that 10,000 to build, and it only has 6 beds and a small living room area.
Your logic has major flaws.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think that you may have referred the wrong comment with your reply.
You are right, I did, My apologies to wsrvnar
A shelter for 50 or more slaves would be larger and more expensive to run than the hotel.
There are only 8 rooms in the hotel itself, and some of those people live there for free.
10,000 won't last very long at all, and neither will all of the money that the hotel and bar has generated so far.
Your logic has major flaws.
Still, I do want to upgrade Sanctuary, we need to go underground! XD

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

Hidden, underground bunkers with warbot guards and anti aircraft systems in the middle of nowhere would be their only chance, unless they can subvert that AI that took over the internet.
The AI can track everyone's phones, and that would include the phones of people building that structure. It would not take them long by following the money trail to find out where the hidden shelter was.
The AI if subverted, could then be used to feed false intel to the government security forces, including slightly modified images of lin, with gargantuan tits to disguise her, along with other minor changes, like an old woman's duck butt..

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
So regarding the last Lin event:

edited: some typos and stuff
I mean it's explained ingame but the short version is:

We need to go DEEPER ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
update only 1,48GB!!! outstanding!!! just from the fact alone the snake is jumping in anticipication muhahaahaa :LOL::love:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes