TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is femdom avoidable ?
There are only a couple of scenes with it, most of them are repeatable things, that you only need to do once at most, to unlock the event, and then never have to do it again.
Off the top of my head, it's the foot job from Felicia and Android's cunnilingus event, but there is not much, usually it's male dom.
Did you play from v0.16 save? I fresh install v0.17, play from the start with new blank save, the option to "Visit Kali" when she at Uni at Evening is gone so I can't start the first event of Vanessa. When I clicked on her room's door, the game only said "Kali is at Uni right now".

Or maybe, the requirement to unlock Vanessa first event and her questline was changed with v0.17? Enlighten me pls.....
Odd, this is the 2nd time someone was talking about Vanessa's "new event" and were talking about her first event. I am easily mixed up.
Is Kali at siltech now in your save? Not at one of her other jobs?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
There are only a couple of scenes with it, most of them are repeatable things, that you only need to do once at most, to unlock the event, and then never have to do it again.
Off the top of my head, it's the foot job from Felicia and Android's cunnilingus event, but there is not much, usually it's male dom.

Odd, this is the 2nd time someone was talking about Vanessa's "new event" and were talking about her first event. I am easily mixed up.
Is Kali at siltech now in your save? Not at one of her other jobs?
With v0.17, I can't freely visit Kali at Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali" option on her room door is gone, click on door only get "Kali is at Uni right now").

To start Vanessa's 1st event, we need to go to Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali") and interact with Vanessa. Because I can't start her 1st event right now so her entire questline is disabled.

1687139383379.png

It lead to another problem, we need to reach Vanessa's 2nd event to have Kali invites Vanessa and others to hot spring for new event (repeatable sex scene with Kim sisters), so right now with Vanessa's 1st event unavailable, we can't have her and her friends at hot spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
With v0.17, I can't freely visit Kali at Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali" option on her room door is gone, click on door only get "Kali is at Uni right now").

To start Vanessa's 1st event, we need to go to Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali") and interact with Vanessa. Because I can't start her 1st event right now so her entire questline is disable right now.
I got Vanessa's event by going to Kali's room "after" completing Ashley's second event. It was an option on the door. Second option was a yacht party with Kali's sister. It was on a Thursday.
Not sure if the day matters, but it might.

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
Love this game, played it alot 3+yrs ago, but the models are dated and way too similar to each other. I would gladly pay to have them changed

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

To start Vanessa's 1st event, we need to go to Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali") and interact with Vanessa. Because I can't start her 1st event right now so her entire questline is disabled.

View attachment 2707245

It lead to another problem, we need to reach Vanessa's 2nd event to have Kali invites Vanessa and others to hot spring for new event (repeatable sex scene with Kim sisters), so right now with Vanessa's 1st event unavailable, we can't have her and her friends at hot spring.
Yeah, how about this, upload your save, and I will see if I can figure it out that way, too many variables to just guess.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

View attachment 2707245

You could use this console command to bypass her first event and continue her storyline it worked for me (jump vanessa5) you will either need to activate console commands via unren or use Lain's mod tho

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, how about this, upload your save, and I will see if I can figure it out that way, too many variables to just guess.
I just found Main Lain Expanded Mod last night so I decided to delete all save and start a new one with ML's mod installed. I'm rushing the game right now, will upload save when Kali reach Syltech, thanks in advance :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You could use this console command to bypass her first event and continue her storyline it worked for me (jump vanessa5) you will either need to activate console commands via unren or use Lain's mod tho
Generally speaking, in this game, skipping events will bite you in the ass later. Being the first one, you might be okay, but it could mess with flags later.
I just found Main Lain Expanded Mod last night so I decided to delete all save and start a new one with ML's mod installed. I'm rushing the game right now, will upload save when Kali reach Syltech, thanks in advance :)
Then I won't be able to open your save, but good luck.

Reactions: wsrvnar

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The mods for this game have a history of breaking the game if you ever try to play it using a save that was made with the mod installed.
He would have to install the mod to see what you were getting, and he won't install the mods, because he does not want issues later.

Reactions: TheDevian

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
The mods for this game have a history of breaking the game if you ever try to play it using a save that was made with the mod installed.
He would have to install the mod to see what you were getting, and he won't install the mods, because he does not want issues later.
Understood, looks like I need to wait for Runey to release v0.17.1 to fix that Vanessa problem, I'm fine with that, Runey already noticed about that problem.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Understood, looks like I need to wait for Runey to release v0.17.1 to fix that Vanessa problem, I'm fine with that, Runey already noticed about that problem.
Vanessa events I saw in 17.0
First: Vanessa hanging out with friends in a club, where Lin walks in and finds them before the protest.
Second: At the protest rally.
Third: which I got on a thursday, after repeatedly trying Kali's door over and over again with no luck on other days of the week, suddenly had an option for a yacht party with Kali's sister "AND" an option for Vanessa's pod cast (with Nia).
I did not get that option any other day of the week.
It was before evening, I believe, so start trying on a thursday at noon at the latest and try again throughout the day.
After that it said no more content for Vanessa in this release.

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Vanessa events I saw in 17.0
First: Vanessa hanging out with friends in a club, where Lin walks in and finds them before the protest.
Second: At the protest rally.
Third: which I got on a thursday, after repeatedly trying Kali's door over and over again with no luck on other days of the week, suddenly had an option for a yacht party with Kali's sister "AND" an option for Vanessa's pod cast (with Nia).
I did not get that option any other day of the week.
It was before evening, I believe, so start trying on a thursday at noon at the latest and try again throughout the day.
After that it said no more content for Vanessa in this release.
Did you see event with Vanessa and MC go to museum then have sex on royal bed in closed room? It's her 4th event. According to v0.17 patch note, Runey only add a new event for Vanessa, not remove or remake any existing events.

More importantly, did you see Vanessa appear on your Info page in Side characters category? If not, it's mean her questline isn't unlock yet.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I saw that in version 16 at the latest.
May have even been in version 15, it was a long time ago.

She is on that list and has no exclamation mark next to her name, so she has no more pending content. re.JPG

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
I saw that in version 16 at the latest.
May have even been in version 15, it was a long time ago.
So, as I can understand, you play this v17 version with old save from v16? Looks like that how you avoid problem with unlocking Vanessa's questline because you unlocked it already.

I'm playing v17 with new save and can't unlock Vanessa's questline because I'm can't go to Syltech to trigger her 1st event.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So, as I can understand, you play this v17 version with old save from v16? Looks like that how you avoid problem with unlocking Vanessa's questline because you unlocked it already.

I'm playing v17 with new save and can't unlock Vanessa's questline because I'm can't go to Syltech to trigger her 1st event.
Actually your problem is that Kali no longer goes to that school, and that school is needed to trigger the event.
Kali now works for her father.
You need to go back to a save before Kali took that job.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Actually your problem is that Kali no longer goes to that school, and that school is needed to trigger the event.
Kali now works for her father.
You need to go back to a save before Kali took that job.
No, I can't go to her school even before her leave that school. In v15-v16, I can go to Kali's room on Evening, click on her door and choose "Visit Kali" to go to her school, interact with her classmate (interact with Vanessa trigger her 1st event).

Now, when I click on Kali's room door, the game only said "Kali is at Uni right now" (then it's "Kali is at Corpus right now" when Kali leave that school).

1687146202576.png

Reactions: Vyktym76 and jocoyo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
No, I can't go to her school even before her leave that school. In v15-v16, I can go to Kali's room on Evening, click on her door and choose "Visit Kali" to go to her school, interact with her classmate (interact with Vanessa trigger her 1st event).

Now, when I click on Kali's room door, the game only said "Kali is at Uni right now" (then it's "Kali is at Corpus right now" when Kali leave that school).

View attachment 2707349
Search the web, find version 16 and download it.
Start from scratch with no save files used, because it sounds like you may have a glitched save file.
Then install the update for 17.
A mod is not going to correct that problem.

Oh, and Kali went to school in the daytime.
She delivered pizzas in the evenings.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes