ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Your logic has major flaws.
I do not presume to judge whether my logic or not my logic is bad.
here is an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from the script with a conversation with Mariella, Kali's stepmother.
I got the impression that

1 hotel is located on the outskirts of the city, in a rather secluded place with no neighbors nearby and the possibility of expanding the site occupied by the hotel.
2 money - money could be quite a first tranche with the possibility of further replenishment of the fund for the construction of a kind of refuge city for the elves.

I can of course be wrong but for this purpose the language is given to people in order to ask and learn. not just saying that "false modesty breeds incompetence."

and throwing doubts in the opponent's face about his logic - at least borders on tactlessness, if not impoliteness or worse, rudeness, for which reason I cannot but express my deep regrets due to the immature behavior of my interlocutor.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.0
With Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 rpa file:
Mega

17.0 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

With Maid Lain Mod (858Mb)
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.17

Reactions: Moonblowt

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
With v0.17, I can't freely visit Kali at Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali" option on her room door is gone, click on door only get "Kali is at Uni right now").

To start Vanessa's 1st event, we need to go to Syltech at Evening ("Visit Kali") and interact with Vanessa. Because I can't start her 1st event right now so her entire questline is disabled.

View attachment 2707245

It lead to another problem, we need to reach Vanessa's 2nd event to have Kali invites Vanessa and others to hot spring for new event (repeatable sex scene with Kim sisters), so right now with Vanessa's 1st event unavailable, we can't have her and her friends at hot spring.
Have the exact same problem.

Reactions: jocoyo and Runey

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
injoy
Save (0.17)
all girls and full gallery(except vanessa, I don't know how to get into college)
only two scenes are missing, and those scenes are most likely related to Vanessa
I use mod Lain's Walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy
Sep 4, 2017
I'll leave that up to your judgement this time. Mainly only Android got remakes, but she got a lot. And new Explore content was added which only makes sense when experienced at the beginning.

Where did you find this text? Is it in game or in this thread?
Its in the Opening Post, and I believe that it was also there for the 0.16 update, but I could be wrong there. but either way it would make sense to start fresh if you would like to experience everything from Android and the new explore content so that answers my question then!

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
How, could you explain what you did to get it to run? Many of the users are having difficulties too. I couldn't find any working answers in Runey's discord
Well, I've never failed to run a game. I just used the one I used all the time, and it just worked smoothly.
I use Renpy plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_009-patreon version and Joiplay 1.01.400 version. This is a very old version but the game works smoothly.
I played both the old and latest versions of the Harem hotel with this, and there was no problem.
It was possible to play in the latest version of Joiplay, but the animation scenes did not play smoothly.
So, some games are played using the old version of Joiplay and the latest version of the plugin.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Perfect response.
Giving the details as you have will be a major help, because with every release of Harem Hotel there will always be people who try to use the joiplay from the play store, instead of the one that is referred to in the instructions.
Now they have it spelled out for them exactly why it works for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Happiness0546

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And his post can be relinked for the next 4 years of repeated questions.

Nah, I'm sure folks will use the search feature. Probably. Right?

Right...
I am sure that we will be posting it over and over again for years, even after the game has been completed and Runey has moved on to its sequel, *Elven Sluts of the Caribbean.
It tells the story of Nia's early years when she was a pirate, and raided slave ships carrying elves back to the mainland.

* I just made that up people, so don't hound Runey about it to ask when it will be available.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am sure that we will be posting it over and over again for years, even after the game has been completed and Runey has moved on to its sequel, *Elven Sluts of the Caribbean.
It tells the story of Nia's early years when she was a pirate, and raided slave ships carrying elves back to the mainland.

* I just made that up people, so don't hound Runey about it to ask when it will be available.
id play that game lmao

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
I'm not really looking for spelling or grammar mistakes so there might be more, but this one I just happened to notice: 1687199322388.png
It should be "could have had" not "could of had." I know it's common to see people type "could of," "should of," and "would of" but that's actually not correct and doesn't actually make any sense. They are basically typing out the way "could've" sounds, but "could've" is short for "could have." Anyway, just a minor thing, but figure I point it out in case Runey was interested in fixing stuff we randomly find, lol.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes