henk1

Dec 12, 2019
I'm not reading any of the other replies, since I'd get spoiled 100%, but I have one bug report/ feature request:

I continued my save from last time, and I am getting forced events almost every single moment of the day. Also a lot of them are getting intermingled and cancelling each other.

For example, I've had the message from Lin about a special meal three or four times now.

Thanks a lot for your hard work on this game! I'm loving this update. You're a real artist.

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Can you upload it her both joiplay app
You can find it easily.
The latest version is in the Joiplay dev's patreon, and the older version is in the Play store.
If you're looking for something older than what's in the Play store, go to the Apkpure site. You can download various versions.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry to ask, but has Autumn finally received a decent update to start corrupting her? Seems like every time I check on the forum the updates seem to be early events getting redone, or bug fixes galore. Maybe I'll wait another 6 months to a year to play the game again. Haven't played for 6 months at least.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry to ask, but has Autumn finally received a decent update to start corrupting her? Seems like every time I check on the forum the updates seem to be early events getting redone, or bug fixes galore. Maybe I'll wait another 6 months to a year to play the game again. Haven't played for 6 months at least.
Based on a comment from Runey, come back for the next update (18.0), and make sure that you have plenty of tissues and hand lotion.
You know, just in case you need to sneeze, or your skin starts to feel dry.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I like the game but I haven't had time to play it since version 12 I think. Now that I can play the full version with 10Gb and the 5Gb compression lol if it was 2 or 3 GB there would be no problem. I think this will be the last version I play, they would have separated it into Seasons to prevent the game from weighing more and more
You've been able to play on Android since v0.12, follow the simple instructions listed in the OP. .apk's are limited to 2GB and thus is not possible for bigger games.

Yeah, she has been on a corruption arc since she joined the hotel, and every update we get more of that. I think what you may be looking at is "1 autumn event" and assuming it's 2 minutes long. My events are more like episodes of a TV series, I try to make every update actually worth coming back to and playing each time.

Yes, a lot of events always get remade, but everything you see in the patch notes is not equal. 1 story event is not the same as 1 new outfit, though they are all on the patch notes equally.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Just to check regarding the vanessa bug but is there no way to start ehr stroy at *all* if Kali's left the colleg?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I like the game but I haven't had time to play it since version 12 I think. Now that I can play the full version with 10Gb and the 5Gb compression lol if it was 2 or 3 GB there would be no problem. I think this will be the last version I play, they would have separated it into Seasons to prevent the game from weighing more and more
I understand that it’s problematic in your position of not playing since ver 12.
It also seems like you are probably playing on an android phone and having “good old days of APK” dreams where the game could fit into a 2gb APK (I might be using slightly wrong terms because I’m on an actual computer)

However the whole splitting it into seasons like BaDik and a few others creates a whole NEW additional set of issues.

If you check for updates two times a year you will be able to use the much much smaller incremental updates. Which is very much more straightforward than split up “seasons”.
Still you will have the android Joi-play hurdles to jump around.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
This poster is ridiculously well done …
everything from the
”retro style” (which is stolen/homage to many 70’s movie posters)
& the “virtual fold line”
& the “virtual water damage”

Just professional at so many levels.

IIRC that came from Runey’s discord & they shared it on their Twitter.

Idk who it was done by originally but my faulty memory says it’s from Mai ??? (I might have that name wrong) but iirc Mai does lots of various HH universe inspired images.

May 27, 2020
Well, I've never failed to run a game. I just used the one I used all the time, and it just worked smoothly.
I use Renpy plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_009-patreon version and Joiplay 1.01.400 version. This is a very old version but the game works smoothly.
I played both the old and latest versions of the Harem hotel with this, and there was no problem.
It was possible to play in the latest version of Joiplay, but the animation scenes did not play smoothly.
So, some games are played using the old version of Joiplay and the latest version of the plugin.
Thanks a lot homie, it worked!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Perfect.
Thank you for bringing my vision to life.
Now we just need to get Runey to put it on a wall somewhere in the game.
View attachment 2709484
Even if he won't, I will put it in mine eventually. lol
Totally.
Well, I could use my Daz version of her, but most HH fans are not Daz fans, and I can't draw (or even hold a pen for long), and I am not really good at HS/NEO. So, shy of asking someone else to do the art, meme style is about all I can do. XD

Reactions: DigDug69

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Found a bug, I watched some tv with Android (after asking her "what do you want to do" in the lobby). In the end, we ended up in her room. "Thanks for spending time with me Master!"
Then she tells the player she's horny. When you say okay you don't see any images. I can see the text going past when I click through, but the image stays on the image that is shown when you appear in her room.

If it's helpful for debugging, I attached a savegame just after saying "okay" to Android.

I updated from 1.16.2 using the patch. There was nothing weird in the log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes