HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I did a search and couldn't really see anything that would assist me in the matter of that in my current game it shows for the side characters I've got 4 out of 5 done for Sylvie and each time I go to see her at the sanctuary it doesn't progress...any help with getting her done for the current version?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Ok so here is an observation… possibly a bug.

Fresh play through.
When going to bed I had the option to sleep with Lin, Kali, Ashley, & Maria.
I then do the Android event in the garden and around that same point she asks to sleep in MC bed (not sex)

Then after that the only sleep with options are to sleep with Lin or Android. The other girls whose sleep with switches have been previously flipped are no longer an option to sleep with.

This might be due to the reworked Android scene.

My concern is that since the event that flips the switch on for X girl is past they won’t ever repopulate the sleep with list because it’s past the event that activates the option.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

22Vanquish22

Oct 27, 2022
Hi There,

I'm having issue, I cannot go past level 15 for Pixel, no event happens during the evening.
Any suggestions on this?

Edit:
Figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I did a search and couldn't really see anything that would assist me in the matter of that in my current game it shows for the side characters I've got 4 out of 5 done for Sylvie and each time I go to see her at the sanctuary it doesn't progress...any help with getting her done for the current version?
Love or slave route? And which version?
I remember there was a minor mistake in a previous version that showed 5 events total for slave route but actually there's only 4. I thought it had been fixed.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
im trying to see how many new scenes are available but when i open the gallery with my previous saves nothing is greyed out all the scenes there i have already seen is it a bug or am i doing something wrong

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The new Lin story was going so well and was strong until it stepped past a game with it's own politics to inserting politics with that asinine "mega" addition. A case study in a game having politics vs a political game.

• Haha
Reactions: Runey

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Love or slave route? And which version?
I remember there was a minor mistake in a previous version that showed 5 events total for slave route but actually there's only 4. I thought it had been fixed.
Ah that would explain a lot as I think I picked the love route, I totally forgot of them having two routes where as I have love route for all of the elves and they're completely done out of 5-6 etc

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Fresh play through.
I then do the Android event in the garden and around that same point she asks to sleep in MC bed (not sex)

Then after that the only sleep with options are to sleep with Lin or Android. The other girls whose sleep with switches have been previously flipped are no longer an option to sleep with.

My concern is that since the event that flips the switch on for X girl is past they won’t ever repopulate the sleep with list because it’s past the event that activates the option.
That seems to be an old bug as well. Is your Android's friendship level at 14? I'm not sure why but this will block all other sleep options aside from Lin, until you progress Android's story further.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Fresh play through.

I've had this happen on every new release for a while now - no idea what specifically causes it, but every time, it "fixes" itself at some point. All I can suggest is keep playing, but it's an old bug and wait.

It also limits your "sneak around" menu at some point, which also corrects itself. I don't think I encounter it late game, but it's definitely something I've run into mid-game once you have 4+ girls you select. I've never been able to pin point what exactly triggers it, as I've reloaded earlier saves and tried to pinpoint specific events / characters and not been able to replicated it - only to "give up" and have it finally happen again.

edit:
That seems to be an old bug as well. Is your Android's friendship level at 14? I'm not sure why but this will block all other sleep options aside from Lin, until you progress Android's story further.
Oh snap, is that the cause? Maybe that's why it's always so random for me since I don't generally focus on her until prompted.

Reactions: Strike-10

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
I can't visit Kali (38) at her university, it doesn't even show the option of doing so. Does anyone know how far back I need to go back?

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I can't visit Kali at her university it doesn't even show the option of doing so. Does anyone know how far back I need to go?
In the future you can save yourself a lot of time waiting for responses by using the search feature at the top right hand side of the page, or by reading in this case the last several pages to get your response.
That also saves other members from having to answer the same question for the 100th time, which actually does happen with some topics.
There have actually been cases of people asking a question without taking any time to look, one post after someone had answered that very same question.
Version 17.1 will have a bug fix for that, and it should be out sometime relatively soon, but there is no eta for it.

Last edited:

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Oh boy, I finished the update and do I hate the fact it ended already xD
So let's see what were some of the serious events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's that. We laughed, we cried, we were inspired by a little badass maid and now we'll wait for the future to become the present and see where the story goes.

new update is out?? nice!

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I don‘t recall her level
I've had this happen on every new release for a while now - no idea what specifically causes it, but every time, it "fixes" itself at some point. All I can suggest is keep playing, but it's an old bug and wait.

It also limits your "sneak around" menu at some point, which also corrects itself. I don't think I encounter it late game, but it's definitely something I've run into mid-game once you have 4+ girls you select. I've never been able to pin point what exactly triggers it, as I've reloaded earlier saves and tried to pinpoint specific events / characters and not been able to replicated it - only to "give up" and have it finally happen again.

edit:

Oh snap, is that the cause? Maybe that's why it's always so random for me since I don't generally focus on her until prompted.

I just noticed it … if it fixes itself later in game … great.

I will continue to evaluate & watch availability.

I only mention it so Runey has an awareness of the situation.

The whole sleep with, wake up, & sneak around availability for the various LI … does NOT … “flow” naturally or in any sort of logical way.

Granted at the end of 16 it all worked itself out … eventually.

This was just the first time I’ve seen it populate and then depopulate so I thought it was worth mentioning.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Actually, you are talking to someone who dislikes using contractions.
So, I would be far more likely to say, could have, rather than could've. (Could've being the contraction of could have) In fact, I may not have used that one in decades.
The same goes for couldn't and could not. <<<<Used on rare occasions.
To me it always seemed to be lazy to use many of the contractions.
Can't being one of the few that I do sometimes use, but even then, I will also use can not.
Everyone speaks differently, and something like what Lin did is so incredibly minor, that it could easily be something regional.
The use of "could of" is mostly in the United States, making it more of a regional use for it.
Grammatically correct? Nope, but it is common enough in the U.S. that it is accepted by everyone except for perhaps people who have attended higher learning centers, such as colleges.

You can't expect street hoods to speak the language well.
So if you have a story with them in it, are they supposed to all speak like James Earl Jones?
Because it is the proper way for them to speak.
Or, does the game developer type out the text of what they would say, as they would say it?
Even though what they are saying is absolutely horrible grammar, but it is, how they talk.
Because for a writer to tell a story, even bad grammar has its place, if it fits the story and gives it the proper feel when it is read.
You are free to speak for yourself, but just because YOU don't like using contractions doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way. Basically all of my friends while speaking would say "could've" (which sounds like "could of") but literally none of them thinks it's actually "could of" since when they write it, they write it correctly, except when they use speech to text while messaging, then it comes out "could of." And I don't know about you, but any "street hoods" I've ever communicated with, "could of" is the least of the problems...

On a side note, that reminds me of "Data" from Star Trek, lol. He never used contractions either. :p

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You are free to speak for yourself, but just because YOU don't like using contractions doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way. Basically all of my friends while speaking would say "could've" (which sounds like "could of") but literally none of them thinks it's actually "could of" since when they write it, they write it correctly, except when they use speech to text while messaging, then it comes out "could of." And I don't know about you, but any "street hoods" I've ever communicated with, "could of" is the least of the problems...

On a side note, that reminds me of "Data" from Star Trek, lol. He never used contractions either. :p
and as I said, as quoted below, everyone speaks differently.
Everyone speaks differently, and something like what Lin did is so incredibly minor, that it could easily be something regional.
The use of "could of" is mostly in the United States, making it more of a regional use for it.
Grammatically correct? Nope, but it is common enough in the U.S. that it is accepted by everyone except for perhaps people who have attended higher learning centers, such as colleges.
And my other comment about using bad grammar in a story, when it fits the character also applies.
Lin, an under educated elf would not likely speak proper ivy league school English, but rather what she had learned on the street and from her various owners.
So something like that, actually fits her character perfectly.
Kali on the other hand, you would expect to be well spoken due to her status and education.
If Kali had said that, I would have agreed with you, but not Lin.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes