TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dose anyone knew where the save files are lokated?
Depends on what platform you are on, for PC they are located in two places.
Harem Hotel 0.XXX\Game\Saves
and
C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859

Reactions: fuyou

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
the vibe i get from him is that he needs a scapegoat if the elfbots tank then he can play shocked that his daughter is in charge of it. the mc will come in and save the day
Always a possibility. I doubt you become a world wide heavy industry leader/businessman without being shady in some capacity. Someone attempted to kill him after all, which if I recall is still a pending story thread. Ignoring that though, we haven't really seen much from him that would suggest he'd sacrifice his relationship with his kids solely to avoid his own trouble. While you could paint the things he's done for the MC/Kali as building up face to backstab later, we'll have to wait to see if that's how Runey wants it to pan out.

So far, I'm kinda neutral. He's in bed with Cornwell but clearly doesn't support all of Cornwell's policies, he appears to support freeing elves in some capacity which is seen via his wife / donation to Sanctuary, pushing Kali for her education/career. On the flip, he doesn't seem two give to shits about Lucy, he ....whatever it is he did to his wife(v17 spoilers), and again he's in bed with one of the worst characters we've been introduced to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

dlowtnek

Oct 29, 2018
I've got the android's stats up really high but I never get a *talk* option to get to level 21, anyone know what I might be missing? This locks out lots of other people as A requires B requires C etc etc ....

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I've got the android's stats up really high but I never get a *talk* option to get to level 21, anyone know what I might be missing? This locks out lots of other people as A requires B requires C etc etc ....
Have you checked the hot springs? That event doesn't start in her room.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ran the Girls through stable diffusion, maybe you like it:

examples:
View attachment 2731124 View attachment 2731254

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been considering the possibility to running all the images through an AI filter for some time now, just to get around Illusion's copyright. I wonder if that would even work, if it's transformative enough. It looks like the technology is almost there.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
What do you mean? If you choose the Simplistic theme UI in the preferences you will get just the text and the names without the box, there's no need for a transparent mod, Runey put that feature long ago in the game...
Must be an android incompatibility then I'm running it on JoiPlay and those options change nothing with the text box.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I've been considering the possibility to running all the images through an AI filter for some time now, just to get around Illusion's copyright. I wonder if that would even work, if it's transformative enough. It looks like the technology is almost there.
Are your animations rendered frame by frame and you package it yourself or are you performing a capture? Curious how long it would take to change styles like that unless it offers some sort of batch processing? (I've never used this, so I've zero idea how it works)

• Thinking Face
Sep 25, 2017
Are your animations rendered frame by frame and you package it yourself or are you performing a capture? Curious how long it would take to change styles like that unless it offers some sort of batch processing? (I've never used this, so I've zero idea how it works)
The process would be quite simple and could be automated.
Consistency is the problem.
You run 10 images through AI, you get 10 slightly different pictures.

There are tools and methods to get nearly the same result every time.
An experianced person could probably already achieve a decent result.
I am playing with stable diffusion fir a week or so now.

Sep 25, 2017
Write me a pm. We could try a few things. Make some wallpapers, images for signatures, etc. if you are interested.
I learn something new every day. The best way to learn is to just do stuff.

Reactions: torresm
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes