Sep 25, 2017
That was also my thought. Most likely you would need an another instance, who check if the images are consistent or have (too much) variation between them...
For an not optimal filtered image, I think "realistic" Silvia is a good example.
Yes, or look at marias hand. What happened there?
There are tools to control that. I didn't use any of them for those examples.
This was a quick shot. Took only couple of minutes ...

One option could be to generate a perfect face and the deepfake it into all other images.
AI has difficulty with human bodyparts like eyes and hands and/or we humans are sensible to see it, when there is something wrong..

Reactions: c3p0

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finished the latest update, i feel like this game is kind of getting away from me, kind of like my tastes have changed or something, i used to be heavily invested in it but now it just feels like 'watch elves get shat on simulator', i feel powerless in every scene and it never feels like it pays off. Kali being pro vampirism whilst the MC just nods his head for example. These aren't objective criticisms, just my personal experience but i feel powerless enough in real life and i just want the girls to be happy and it feels like that's never really going to happen, at least not until the very very end when Runey wraps the story up. Having Lin make her stand only to rip it away with yet another deus ex machina just makes me frustrated, is Archon a new big bad just to keep our android from becoming narratively too powerful? Dunno, feels bleak and unsatisfying.

I'm still a big proponent of authors writing what they want to write without dipshits coming in and demanding changes so don't take my post for that, please.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
is there a compress version it is too big otherwise for my laptop
I’m sorry your laptop is potato.

It fits on most phones made in the last 3 years … I have a phone that’s older than that and I could fit it on there if I wanted.

Another option is a usb memory stick a A 50+ gig stick is pretty cheap 20$ or so.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Very well done.
Ashley even almost looks sane.
Lin will always be best girl … but Ashley with her twin tails and crazy eyes is something special.

I have mad respect for Runey walking that fine line with her.
She also gains/matures so much as the story progresses. So when she looks a tad crazy its quite enjoyable.

However the Kali & Luci images esp the bunny suit Kali really look like rabbit girls. (Might be partially due to the teeth)

Out of all those images that got the “stable diffusion”
I would say 60-80% were improved somewhat.
Alot of images of the elfs , the bunny Kali & Luci, and Maria are examples where the diffusion broke something to a degree … Removing Ashley’s sometimes crazy eyes would also be a loss.

just my 2¢

Last edited:

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
I've been considering the possibility to running all the images through an AI filter for some time now, just to get around Illusion's copyright. I wonder if that would even work, if it's transformative enough. It looks like the technology is almost there.
Android version???

Sep 25, 2017
Lin will always be best girl … but Ashley with her twin tails and crazy eyes is something special.

I have mad respect for Runey walking that fine line with her.
She also gains/matures so much as the story progresses. So when she looks a tad crazy its quite enjoyable.

However the Kali & Luci images esp the bunny suit Kali really look like rabbit girls. (Might be partially due to the teeth)

Out of all those images that got the “stable diffusion”
I would say 60-80% were improved somewhat.
Alot of images of the elfs , the bunny Kali & Luci, and Maria are examples where the diffusion broke something to a degree … Removing Ashley’s sometimes crazy eyes would also be a loss.

just my 2¢
You have to consider that I took the images from the game files. These were 400x400 low res icon images.
I upscaled these and then ran some standart stable diffusion converter over them.
I also converted these as a batch. So no afterward editing.
Just used "smile" and "looking at viewer" promts.

It all takes just a couple of minutes.
For that little effort, the results are great, imho.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to show of or something. I just find it fascinating how good it works and how fast this can be done, with this little effort.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Must be an android incompatibility then I'm running it on JoiPlay and those options change nothing with the text box.
It's possible, I'm playing it on Mac and always had this feature available, but I read that joiplay had some issues and that can be another one.
I hope you will solve it, I wish I could be of much help but sadly I'm a complete noob about android and joiplay, sorry.:)

Reactions: BakaHu

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Random question for the community: Are there any easter eggs for Android or other characters other than telling Lin to call you "Daddy" when you first meet her?

I started a new playthrough and have been trying fun ideas for stuff like choosing the Androids name but haven't found any that change dialog.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Android version???
Yeah JoiPlay,
but you need a at least 2x the size of the game in Storage around 20 to 25 gb free (rar folder and extracting the game),
and when you do get it to run Save often like every 3 min cause it will ctd occasionally,
and a text box you can't get rid of. but it works.

DashFlash

Jan 18, 2020
One - she's a robot, technically a gynoid. There is no blood relationship there.
Two - They are not legally related, despite how the grandfather might have seen her.
Three - I've made her call the MC "Big Brother".
Of Course they're not legally related. The grandfather died before he finished her and properly have a conversation.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Of Course they're not legally related. The grandfather died before he finished her and properly have a conversation.
You're kind of missing the point. He couldn't have adopted her, she's a robot and at that time, I would imagine the government was not going to give rights to tools. She might be unique, created that way by the grandfather, but at the end of the day, she would have no legal standing, except as something to be inherited. Which she was.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Finished the latest update, i feel like this game is kind of getting away from me, kind of like my tastes have changed or something, i used to be heavily invested in it but now it just feels like 'watch elves get shat on simulator', i feel powerless in every scene and it never feels like it pays off. Kali being pro vampirism whilst the MC just nods his head for example. These aren't objective criticisms, just my personal experience but i feel powerless enough in real life and i just want the girls to be happy and it feels like that's never really going to happen, at least not until the very very end when Runey wraps the story up. Having Lin make her stand only to rip it away with yet another deus ex machina just makes me frustrated, is Archon a new big bad just to keep our android from becoming narratively too powerful? Dunno, feels bleak and unsatisfying.

I'm still a big proponent of authors writing what they want to write without dipshits coming in and demanding changes so don't take my post for that, please.
This is a project in development, you're witnessing a story being written in real time. You wouldn't leave in the middle of a movie because something confusing or frustrating happened, because it serves the purpose of making the ending better. The point of something confusing or frustrating is to make you question something or mad at something for story-telling purposes. If a writer does this well, you actually feel something.

So please sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. It's all a part of the plan, and we're not near the end.

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Ran the Girls through stable diffusion, maybe you like it:

examples:
View attachment 2731124 View attachment 2731254

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still find it funny that any AI always seems to have problems with drawing hands, and there could be made some comparisons with people that just started drawing.

So I always look for hands when I see AI images and I am not disappointed;

Android looks like she got 6 fingers

And Marias nails are looking funny

TLDR; Human or AI, drawing hands is hard.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This is a project in development, you're witnessing a story being written in real time. You wouldn't leave in the middle of a movie because something confusing or frustrating happened, because it serves the purpose of making the ending better. The point of something confusing or frustrating is to make you question something or mad at something for story-telling purposes. If a writer does this well, you actually feel something.

So please sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. It's all a part of the plan, and we're not near the end.
I know Runey, but it's just getting to me, i've watched elves get shat on by every element of society so many times now i don't want to see it any more, not narratively or on a meta level sitting in my bedroom at my computer. I'm not enjoying myself any more. Again, you make your game the way you want to, i'm not remotely suggesting otherwise, but i'm bowing out. It's just too bleak, i need to have lighter, happier stories filling my head up these days, not more images of defenseless elves getting shocked with stun battons or spat on or used as blood bags etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I don't think you're writing a bad story at all, it's just not for me any more. Good luck with it, you have a big following, my dropping out isn't going to be noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I know Runey, but it's just getting to me, i've watched elves get shat on by every element of society so many times now i don't want to see it any more, not narratively or on a meta level sitting in my bedroom at my computer. I'm not enjoying myself any more. Again, you make your game the way you want to, i'm not remotely suggesting otherwise, but i'm bowing out. It's just too bleak, i need to have lighter, happier stories filling my head up these days, not more images of defenseless elves getting shocked with stun battons or spat on or used as blood bags etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I don't think you're writing a bad story at all, it's just not for me any more. Good luck with it, you have a big following, my dropping out isn't going to be noticed.
Come back when the story is done. Then you can see the elves take their revenge and shat on some oppressors for a change.
Although, since scat is not one of the genres mentioned, you won't actually get to see it, but you will know that it is happening, somewhere.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes