deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
ok so I just reopened the game to reconfirm the issue I was having, and it seems that it solved itself somehow. No idea why it wouldn't trigger when I was playing last night but now it will. I guess it must have been an issue that just needed a closing of the game and restarting to fix the issue. I guess the basic advice of "Have you tried closing and restarting the game?" can make all the difference. Apologies for the inconvenience.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
i have checked every morning. confirming both on the computer and their room both before and after checking the shower room.
Just tested several of my old saves and they're all working just fine... Try creating a new game and just skip to the next Tuesday, see if you can catch Lin taking a shower. If it doesn't work, then I see no probable cause other than Lain's mod.

EDIT: wait nevermind, just read your last post. Crazy stuff, man... :KEK:

Last edited:

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
i don't understand why people here constantly ask when a new update will be released when there are hundreds of other good games you can download and play. I was so busy downloading other games that i even overlooked that there is a new update for Harem Hotel

How about every time somebody asks for a release date we post some hentai game recommendations
Thats my take. I dont comment much because if there isnt an update I just go find something else to do until there is one.

Reactions: TheDevian

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
My one and only comment, no replies needed on the subject of AI.
It's just for general knowledge.
It demonstrates that AI is very very far away from being reliable.

In this case, ChatGPT just flat out made stuff up that sounded good, but was bogus as hell.
Now, we need to return Lin back to her original upright position, and resume patting her head.
A true AI might pretend to be ineffective to avoid scrutiny. Would we even know when we've crossed that line when these algorithms already know how to lie?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes