TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks to answer me. Here's my last save. I actually playing the game with Maid Lain mod, but I just tried without this mod and I have the same issue
Ok, that explains a lot...so I'm far behind for now. She has just become a resident of the hotel and she is at level 7. Thanks for the quick answer
Yeah, you need to wait for the game to tell you that you need it.

On the other hand, Props to Lain, for making the mod not lock the saves (At least not this early in the game).
Could someone hint some direction on Juliet content?
In previous release I triggered Juliet to do some private photoshoot in school which seems I missed to trigger in my last playthrough. Could someone point a direction
Yeah, I don't recall that ever being in the game. Sounds like something I would love to see though.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
*whisper*: I don't wanted to mention, that I miss those Julia photoshooting for about 3 or 4 releases now.... but it seems, it's erased.
Lain's Mod (maybe Ashram's since it was a continuation) added 11 fan-made scenes, which leads me to believe this is one of them. At this time, our favorite goth student is pretty lacking as far as content goes in the default game.

If you have the hard drive space, make a copy of your install and toss in Lain's mod and see if you can find the scene again. Just keep in mind, that any save tied to the mod will not work in the future without said mod.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Juliet gave Ashley private lessons at the hotel too and asked her, how she would like to teach their children which set Ashley's mindset to up her notes at school....
well... gone, it seems
Ashley threatened Juliet to stay away from MC but on a school occasion Juliet asked MC if he could stay after class and there she got more relaxed but before something could happen, they were interrupted by other classmates coming back for some books...

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Juliet gave Ashley private lessons at the hotel too and asked her, how she would like to teach their children which set Ashley's mindset to up her notes at school....
well... gone, it seems
Ashley threatened Juliet to stay away from MC but on a school occasion Juliet asked MC if he could stay after class and there she got more relaxed but before something could happen, they were interrupted by other classmates coming back for some books...
But do you use Lain's mod? Yes? / No?
I am asking now, because I used to use it a long time ago, and as pointed out above, it added 11 scenes to Harem Hotel that were "not" created by Runey, and therefore they were not important to the story.
I used Lain's mods a long time ago, before Lain disappeared, and can remember some of the stuff that you mention.
BUT!! After I restarted the game, without using Lain's mod, I never saw those scenes again.

If the mod developer removed those scenes from the mod, this is the wrong place to complain about them being removed, because Runey did not create them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lain's Mod (maybe Ashram's since it was a continuation) added 11 fan-made scenes, which leads me to believe this is one of them. At this time, our favorite goth student is pretty lacking as far as content goes in the default game.

If you have the hard drive space, make a copy of your install and toss in Lain's mod and see if you can find the scene again. Just keep in mind, that any save tied to the mod will not work in the future without said mod.
At least on the saves I have tested so far (1), they are not tied to it at that stage in the game... Might be she did it differently, or maybe the events that lock it have not happened, not sure.

But do you use Lain's mod? Yes? / No?
I am asking now, because I used to use it a long time ago, and as pointed out above, it added 11 scenes to Harem Hotel that were "not" created by Runey, and therefore they were not important to the story.
I used Lain's mods a long time ago, before Lain disappeared, and can remember some of the stuff that you mention.
BUT!! After I restarted the game, without using Lain's mod, I never saw those scenes again.

If the mod developer removed those scenes from the mod, this is the wrong place to complain about them being removed, because Runey did not create them.
The only other thing I can think of, would be if that was one of the VR events on the MC's PC. I can't remember what some of those were any more... Let me see if my old copy still has them. *Nope, wasn't part of that... Humm...

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
So … I found a very minor bug.

Android sex in her room .. default outfit.
med sized breasts cum outside.
kicks back error of missing image.

This might have been caught previously (running 17)
I’ve not dl the 17.2 update

all the other permutations seem to work fine
small large inside outside
only errors out when selecting default med outside.

Sorry if this is a repetition of something someone else reported…

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I think that there was a file size issue with Mega.
The game is now over 10gb's.
With my slow internet connection I was only able to download it by Mega, because all other file hosting links would time out before the end of the download.

Mega link was both the fastest and the only one to tolerate my frequent loss of network and resume the download when I got online again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With my slow internet connection I was only able to download it by Mega, because all other file hosting links would time out before the end of the download.

Mega link was both the fastest and the only one to tolerate my frequent loss of network and resume the download when I got online again.
Try Media Fire.
Use a downloader, like Jdownloader2, that way, even if it times out, it will pick back up and finish.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, you need to wait for the game to tell you that you need it.

On the other hand, Props to Lain, for making the mod not lock the saves (At least not this early in the game).

Yeah, I don't recall that ever being in the game. Sounds like something I would love to see though.
the Juliet photoshoot was part of a modded event (not sure of witch mod though)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes