DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Ok, this is "scar/hilarious"... I must admit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Though I want him locked up as soon as possible with all the others that hurt all the elves... I just hope Runey didn't planned something too drastic, a balance of sort need to be reached or else it will be.. No I don't want to think about the worse case scenario.... :):)
Cornwall should be sentenced to prison for life, and locked up with the biggest, loneliest cellmate who is desperate for very intimate affection, in the entire prison system.

worldbol

Dec 20, 2018
is there a way to update to the new version from a previous version?
I'm not keen on downloading the whole game again with my shitty internet

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
is there a way to update to the new version from a previous version?
I'm not keen on downloading the whole game again with my shitty internet
If you're on v16, follow KonfinedKnat 's post. If you're on an even older version, it will depend on how old.

If you're on like, v12? Download the new game via download manager or torrent. If you're on like v14/15? Prolly will need to visit Runey's patreon and snag the other individual patches, along with the one posted on the front page.

Reactions: TheDevian

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Am I the only one who's fucking disgusted by the Ellen/grandpa shit? I mean we get it, she was getting fucked by an old creep... how many times does the game need to hammer it home? I have to turn down Ellen because of that shit.
you are the only one out of 8 Billion ppl

So, like everything, it's YOU who's to think over

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Am I the only one who's fucking disgusted by the Ellen/grandpa shit? I mean we get it, she was getting fucked by an old creep... how many times does the game need to hammer it home? I have to turn down Ellen because of that shit.
Yeah, I am pretty sure that you are the only one who has complained about Ellen having been with an older man in 2090 pages of posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: geminiw45

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Man it's been so long since i last played this game and wow its 11 Gigabytes

Gotta ask is there a compressed version? Or is this the lowest it can go?
There is a more compressed version done by someone else, but this is as compressed as much as Runey could compress it, without making the image quality get too bad.
Harem Hotel uncompressed is over 100 gb's, so it is very compressed as it is.

May 31, 2017
There is a more compressed version done by someone else, but this is as compressed as much as Runey could compress it, without making the image quality get too bad.
Harem Hotel uncompressed is over 100 gb's, so it is very compressed as it is.
Oh wow man the game really did come a very long way, i remember it way smaller lol , BUT all this mean it got a lot of new content for me :), thanks for the info i will look it up

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes