Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Oh wow man the game really did come a very long way, i remember it way smaller lol , BUT all this mean it got a lot of new content for me :), thanks for the info i will look it up
if the dl size is the problem … if you keep up to date then at each update there is an incremental DL so that you only have to DL what’s changed. It only works from 16-17 … not from version (1-15) - 17

Reactions: TheDevian

Guest110

Dec 30, 2019
Strange my hast updated since the last few. Maybe I'm using an too old save; was waiting for .20 to start over though. Might consider it later. Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are two version for android: v0.16 = 6.1gb and another patch v0.17.2 = 1.4gb. sorry but what is that mean?
It means that none of them are official, and done by other people. The official one, is the PC version run with Joiplay, and it is over 12gig.

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
hey gang, have a (possible?) issue since starting a clean new save. haven't played since v 15. i'm about to be on day 45 to get felicity and emma but i still can't sneak around at night for anyone - it still says i don't know the girls well enough, despite definitely advancing at least a few of their storylines far enough to be able to (at least in comparison to previous playthroughs). like i said, i haven't played in a bit so idk if something was changed in regards to when the options open up. wanna get them stats uppppp. [example being Lin is at level 18 and has like 70 something obedience]

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey gang, have a (possible?) issue since starting a clean new save. haven't played since v 15. i'm about to be on day 45 to get felicity and emma but i still can't sneak around at night for anyone - it still says i don't know the girls well enough, despite definitely advancing at least a few of their storylines far enough to be able to (at least in comparison to previous playthroughs). like i said, i haven't played in a bit so idk if something was changed in regards to when the options open up. wanna get them stats uppppp. [example being Lin is at level 18 and has like 70 something obedience]
Well, I can't say I remember what unlocked it, as it was added well after I had passed whatever it was, but I can tell you that it is still in the game, so you will get there eventually.
1688463501221.png

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I mean it's 2 seperate versions of the same game and playable on phones, right?
Maybe, maybe not? The thing is those android versions aren't made by Runey, we don't know anything about them. You're gonna have to ask whoever is distributing them.

I don't know if the requirements were increased at some point, but currently you need level 20 or higher to sneak into someone's room.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe, maybe not? The thing is those android versions aren't made by Runey, we don't know anything about them. You're gonna have to ask whoever is distributing them.

I don't know if the requirements were increased at some point, but currently you need level 20 or higher to sneak into someone's room.
ok, thanks for letting me know anyway

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
There are two version for android: v0.16 = 6.1gb and another patch v0.17.2 = 1.4gb. sorry but what is that mean?
Where did you find those two versions for Android?
Can you please provide a link to and/or a screenshot of the page where you found them?

Because I have the suspect that another patch v0.17.2 = 1.4gb is just this file on Page 1 of this thread...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which is 1.4 GB and is the same of this one on :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...if so, it is neither an Android version, nor a full release for any system.

As its name suggest it's just a PATCH: something that you ADD to a previous working release to obtain a new working release.

But if you just download the PATCH, it will not run on any system - on its own.

As it is clearly written on Runey's itch.io page, it "REQUIRES v0.16+" meaning that it won't work alone. You have to add it to a previous installation (v0.16 or v0.17 or v0.17.1) and you must know where to extract the files it contains.

(Basically a patch is just a trailer you can attach to your car to transport more luggage, but it hasn't an engine: won't move without a working car, and won't move if attached to the wrong car model)

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017
whelp guess im never playing this game again. 11gb is too much for this lower end laptop. takes too long and cancels. kinda wish the dev would just segment the game into parts like some others have done. like the first half and second half to where it is or something cause ive been playing this for a very long time and now its too much.

• Sad
Reactions: joehoe

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
whelp guess im never playing this game again. 11gb is too much for this lower end laptop. takes too long and cancels. kinda wish the dev would just segment the game into parts like some others have done. like the first half and second half to where it is or something cause ive been playing this for a very long time and now its too much.
People have posted compressed versions within the last 20 or so pages of posts.
Less than half the size, but there is a loss in image quality.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You could also get a downloader program, that will resume any failed downloads, so you do not have to redownload anything other than the failed parts.

There is also the update patch version, so you only have to download the new parts each time.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Segment it... like with the patch system that exists where you pick the version you are on and download those specific updates? I was on v16, so updating to v17 was just over 1gb of a download.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Segmenting a game is the second biggest reason I stop playing that game!.
The first being the game gets abandoned. :(
So glad Runey hasn't segmented HH.
Nothing worse then having to have multiple folders for 1 game,
Then having to Stop and save at the end of a segment,
Then start a new EXE for each segment!,
Each time I want to do a new full playthrough of a game.
It kills my mood for that game so fast!.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Segmenting a game is the second biggest reason I stop playing that game!.
The first being the game gets abandoned. :(
So glad Runey hasn't segmented HH.
Nothing worse then having to have multiple folders for 1 game,
Then having to Stop and save at the end of a segment,
Then start a new EXE for each segment!,
Each time I want to do a new full playthrough of a game.
It kills my mood for that game so fast!.
Yeah, breaking a game into parts is a personal pet peeve, I drop most games that do that. It's one thing in a straight VN, but in anything with any kind of free roam/sand box element, it just breaks it. You would have to move over most of the repeatable content anyway, even if you did want to break it up into time periods. If you want to do that, end the game, and make a sequel. lol

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes