Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.2
With Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

16.0 rpa file:
Mega

17.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

With Maid Lain Mod (892Mb)
Mega
Thx for the upload. My problem with Mega is, that you can only download 5 gigs per day for free users.
Would be cool if someone could upload it on other platforms.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi It looks like I can't buy the batender outfit for Maria. When I try to buy it it says You just bought this item but I haven't bought it yet and when checking the mailbox there is nothing. Do I have to buy the other outfits first or is there a special requirement? I'm running the 0.17 version (hadn't the time to download the update yet)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hi It looks like I can't buy the batender outfit for Maria. When I try to buy it it says You just bought this item but I haven't bought it yet and when checking the mailbox there is nothing. Do I have to buy the other outfits first or is there a special requirement? I'm running the 0.17 version (hadn't the time to download the update yet)
that was a bug current version is 17.2

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

DarkenedLord

Jul 18, 2022
Can i update this game without losing my save? currently downloading .2 but i dont want to start over. can i just move the save file from the old version into the new versions folder? is so, what folder are save game files saved to?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can i update this game without losing my save? currently downloading .2 but i dont want to start over. can i just move the save file from the old version into the new versions folder? is so, what folder are save game files saved to?
On PC's the save files are stored in two different locations. In the game folder, and in a second location, where the game will look for them when loading.
They should be automatically detected when you load the game.

You can of course save the saves folder in the game folder, and manually transfer them into the game by copying and pasting them.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you are on anything other than pc, you will need to copy them over.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well that's delightful.
Scrolling back a couple pages, it looks like there are still bug reports coming in. Is 17.2 in a good spot, or am I better off waiting a bit for 17.3?
Thanks.
If you are starting over, you might want to wait, if you are playing from a recent save, then it should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: landeaux

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
that was a bug current version is 17.2
I installed 0.17.2 but there must be something else because this version doesn't change anything for me. It always says "You just bought this item". I already started over when I downloaded version 0.17 because of this. Are you sure there is no special requirement before you can buy it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I installed 0.17.2 but there must be something else because this version doesn't change anything for me. It always says "You just bought this item". I already started over when I downloaded version 0.17 because of this. Are you sure there is no special requirement before you can buy it?
Can you upload your save?
And are you modded or not? (requires different people to look at it). Also, the mod could be affecting things.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can you upload your save?
And are you modded or not? (requires different people to look at it). Also, the mod could be affecting things.
Thanks to answer me. Here's my last save. I actually playing the game with Maid Lain mod, but I just tried without this mod and I have the same issue

seoman007

Sep 15, 2021
I just went throught this too. An additional requirement is that Maria has to ask for the Bartender Outfit, which happens at Maria 20ish. If you buy the suit before then, you'll get this effect.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just went throught this too. An additional requirement is that Maria has to ask for the Bartender Outfit, which happens at Maria 20ish. If you buy the suit before then, you'll get this effect.
Ok, that explains a lot...so I'm far behind for now. She has just become a resident of the hotel and she is at level 7. Thanks for the quick answer

Reactions: TheDevian

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Could someone hint some direction on Juliet content?
In previous release I triggered Juliet to do some private photoshoot in school which seems I missed to trigger in my last playthrough. Could someone point a direction

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Could someone hint some direction on Juliet content?
In previous release I triggered Juliet to do some private photoshoot in school which seems I missed to trigger in my last playthrough. Could someone point a direction
Unless that's from an insanely old build, that doesn't sound like Juliet at all. I know there's a brief locker room scene with her and Kate, you see her a couple of times when cloth shopping with the girls, but I can't say I've ever seen a photo shoot for her. She's super reserved early game/mid game.

Were you using Lain's Mod? Maybe it was a restored scene that was cut out?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Unless that's from an insanely old build, that doesn't sound like Juliet at all. I know there's a brief locker room scene with her and Kate, you see her a couple of times when cloth shopping with the girls, but I can't say I've ever seen a photo shoot for her. She's super reserved early game/mid game.

Were you using Lain's Mod? Maybe it was a restored scene that was cut out?
*whisper*: I don't wanted to mention, that I miss those Julia photoshooting for about 3 or 4 releases now.... but it seems, it's erased.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
*whisper*: I don't wanted to mention, that I miss those Julia photoshooting for about 3 or 4 releases now.... but it seems, it's erased.
The reason he asked if you were using Lain's mod or not, is because Lain's mod contained scenes that were not an actual part of the game.
They were scenes added by Lain, and since it may well have been about 3 or 4 releases since Lain had left, and then LordAshram had taken over the mod, it is possible that added scenes were removed from the mod.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes