randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Lin sis was sterile forever right? no magic can bring her oven back right? btw that goth? girl on the schoo is fuckable?

Last edited:

Vanic

Oct 12, 2019
does anyone have the android version of the latest update? is it still playable on joiplay??

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin sis was sterile forever right? no magic can bring her oven back right? btw that goth? girl on the schoo is fuckable?
No, she is not sterile, and no, Juliet is not fuckable yet.
does anyone have the android version of the latest update? is it still playable on joiplay??
You need the PC version with joiplay, or search and see if someone converted it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys the wt mod is telling me that the emma and fel LVL 8 event is in their room at any time but nothing happens, do I need to do something else to trigger it? cause Em gave me the choice to go to the beach and now only Fel offers it, this is weird cause its a fresh start maybe its the mod? but Ive never had problems before

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
didnt she have a surgery to not get pregnant?
I think that's the case, but I don't remember it well tbh. She probably says it early on when she's talking about the extent of her body modifications, I'll try to find the scene to clear any doubts.

EDIT: it's on Jin's first story event, here it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think that's the case, but I don't remember it well tbh. She probably says it early on when she's talking about the extent of her body modifications, I'll try to find the scene to clear any doubts.

EDIT: it's on Jin's first story event, here it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They can be surgically untied.
After 5 years tubes can be untied accidentally, and there have even been cases of them untying themselves.
And yes, it always comes as a big surprise to the new mommy.
The odds are like 13 pregnancy's out of 1000, but it can happen.

Reactions: TheDevian

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone else kinda hate the fact that the lesbian shit with Maria is forced on us? I don't want to see it... Why not make it optional? :/
I guess that is basically because most of heterosexual men are aroused by lesbian scenes, so the complaints for them are extremely rare, while make them optional would require extra coding and extra story writing...

...so the developer might have thought that it's not worth the effort.

(Also considering that you cannot satisfy 100% of the audience. Make the lesbian scene optional and someone will ask to make obedience scene optional, some other to make sex with elves optional, some other sex with a given character optional... some other all sex scenes optional...)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Anyone else kinda hate the fact that the lesbian shit with Maria is forced on us? I don't want to see it... Why not make it optional? :/
Very, very few complaints about it.
Only a couple that I have ever seen, and those few were annoyingly vocal about it as the previous posting person referred to.
(Vocal in that they kept going on and on about it, after people had made comments that explained to them that the dev cannot make everyone happy.)
One complaint is more than enough.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
They can be surgically untied.
After 5 years tubes can be untied accidentally, and there have even been cases of them untying themselves.
And yes, it always comes as a big surprise to the new mommy.
The odds are like 13 pregnancy's out of 1000, but it can happen.
I wasn't arguing otherwise but yes, it can happen.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
One complaint is more than enough.
Or none. It's an inherently different use I guess than the drive by complaint shitters, but I only follow threads for games I've decided I like. Your no post history revelation about the horrors of some aspect of the game, that you're never going to follow up on, isn't needed or welcome. It's like someone ringing my doorbell just to tell me that they don't like that I have a red car... I'm not changing it and fuck you for making me get up to answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Or none. It's an inherently different use I guess than the drive by complaint shitters, but I only follow threads for games I've decided I like. Your no post history revelation about the horrors of some aspect of the game, that you're never going to follow up on, isn't needed or welcome. It's like someone ringing my doorbell just to tell me that they don't like that I have a red car... I'm not changing it and fuck you for making me get up to answer.
Wrong person quoted, I think.
I like the girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl action.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys the wt mod is telling me that the emma and fel LVL 8 event is in their room at any time but nothing happens, do I need to do something else to trigger it? cause Em gave me the choice to go to the beach and now only Fel offers it, this is weird cause its a fresh start maybe its the mod? but Ive never had problems before
Not sure, is the event even ready (do you see her face lit up when you sleep)?
Might need to wait a bit, the wiki says you just need to go to their room. I do suggest not rushing, this game is meant to be played slowly.
didnt she have a surgery to not get pregnant?
Oh, I misread that, thought you were asking about Lin, not Jin.
Yeah. I had forgotten that part.
Nope, though I do dislike other events being forced so I get it. He is in the process of going back and making more things optional, but the trade off is that there is very little sex in the story events any more.
It's a harem though, and some of the girls play with each other, it's not fair to the bisexuals to forbid it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nope, though I do dislike other events being forced so I get it. He is in the process of going back and making more things optional, but the trade off is that there is very little sex in the story events any more.
It's a harem though, and some of the girls play with each other, it's not fair to the bisexuals to forbid it.
Now this for me is def showing as a misquote.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, I was lazy, and changed the text, and not the post #.

That said, you might want to learn how to multi-quote.
I know how to but rarely think of it. Or I see a thing respond reload and there's a new thing.

It's an issue, but not one of skill.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Oh yeah, I kinda skipped over this post while answering your next one.

I'm not sure how the WT mod numbers the events, but if you're currently level 8 going into 9, there is an added requirement of Maria not being at level 22.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Not sure, is the event even ready (do you see her face lit up when you sleep)?
Might need to wait a bit, the wiki says you just need to go to their room. I do suggest not rushing, this game is meant to be played slowly.
I tend to focus too much on one girl for plenty of days so maybe something broke another user said something about Maria needs to be at 22 or smt like that

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes