Davner

Jan 30, 2018
The intimate moment with MC and Autumn in her level 26 event got ruined for me. The moment Maria showed up I skipped the rest. It was nice before she showed up. Sure Autumn was naked and had her breasts being rubbed, but it was an intimate moment. Maria ruined the entire thing and I could care less that she went down on Autumn. Maria being so horny ruins some events. Like those events with Android and her using Android like a doll. I was glad those were taken out. Felt forced. And it happened again. I like Maria, but come on. It's a little much.

Reactions: hawk784563

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I proberly forgot about them in kalis story, still the way they talk in hotsprings made them sound like virgins so was just a little disappointed since it feels like its been forever since there was one in game, couldent even remember hanna other then she was so shy and then a scene popped up that blew my mind as well, another one i was thinking virgin but yeah nooot really lol but loved that hanna scene though was great fun.

Birth controle would make sense in some cases but in ashleys who wants nothing else but getting pregnant? or felicty with a breeding fetish or Moon that says shes off the pill, so yeah that excuse dosent really work.

But i get it you dont want pregnancy in the game untill the end, not sure if it would really take that much more work, it could be made part of the storie with one or two like ashley or felicty, then the workload would be the same other then a few changes to the chars looks.

I am just tierd of only seeing it in epilogs in most games, insted of being part of the chars story line, and with so many girls in this game that could have easily been done, but its just my opinion and your right its extreemly rare to see a game that has it right, i think ive played one maybe two games that did it perfectly with morning sickness and everything, need to find that game again hah :)

If i ever learn how to create chars i would love to make a game my self but when you can only draw a stikman it feels like an impossible task, but maybe some day.
I did not say what I wanted, or anything about my opinion, I only explained to you the facts, that it is an exponential amount of work to add, for every character you want to add, it more than doubles the work from the last one you added, and it gets WAY worse when you add more than one.

What you are not considering is that this is not a Kinetic Novel, and people are not going to all do things in the same order, so things can't be done the way you keep thinking. It HAS to be at the end if their story, it is the ONLY way it works. And the Dev has stated this is how it will be many times.

Not everyone wants to knock everyone up. Personally, if it were my choice, I would never have even had sex with Ashley, not even once. I don't care how much she wants to get pregnant, I am not the one. Only times I did, were forced, some was literal rape. She already has a huge family, she doesn't need kids for that.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I did not say what I wanted, or anything about my opinion, I only explained to you the facts, that it is an exponential amount of work to add, for every character you want to add, it more than doubles the work from the last one you added, and it gets WAY worse when you add more than one.

What you are not considering is that this is not a Kinetic Novel, and people are not going to all do things in the same order, so things can't be done the way you keep thinking. It HAS to be at the end if their story, it is the ONLY way it works. And the Dev has stated this is how it will be many times.

Not everyone wants to knock everyone up. Personally, if it were my choice, I would never have even had sex with Ashley, not even once. I don't care how much she wants to get pregnant, I am not the one. Only times I did, were forced, some was literal rape. She already has a huge family, she doesn't need kids for that.
I am not that good with the programing part yet still learning, but i do think i can see your point with people doing it in a diffrend order so it would be alot harder for a char to show as pregnant or not pregnant and would require 2x the work in scenes where the char would show up with other chars, and i have proberly been thinking more kinetic wise since i was thinking stories of each char is in a way kinetic but since chars blend with alot of other stories that would be the problem.

I do still belive it could be done with a char like moon since shes not really a big part of all the other chars so workload wouldent be that much more, but can see a problem for the main chars.

I wouldent want to knock up evey single char that wouldent even be fun, but a few of them would have been nice, but ill get to see how the endings will be.

About Ashley, dont know why you hate her but to each their own, she is my favorit and i dont agree with her not needing a kid, she never really had a real familie that cared about her, both parrents where unsupportive and abusive and she only had Ren as a mother figure so not sure what you mean by her having a huge familie?
so ofc she would want and need a familie of her own, but maybe your thinking about a diffrent char not ashley.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not that good with the programing part yet still learning, but i do think i can see your point with people doing it in a diffrend order so it would be alot harder for a char to show as pregnant or not pregnant and would require 2x the work in scenes where the char would show up with other chars, and i have proberly been thinking more kinetic wise since i was thinking stories of each char is in a way kinetic but since chars blend with alot of other stories that would be the problem.

I do still belive it could be done with a char like moon since shes not really a big part of all the other chars so workload wouldent be that much more, but can see a problem for the main chars.

I wouldent want to knock up evey single char that wouldent even be fun, but a few of them would have been nice, but ill get to see how the endings will be.

About Ashley, dont know why you hate her but to each their own, she is my favorit and i dont agree with her not needing a kid, she never really had a real familie that cared about her, both parrents where unsupportive and abusive and she only had Ren as a mother figure so not sure what you mean by her having a huge familie?
so ofc she would want and need a familie of her own, but maybe your thinking about a diffrent char not ashley.
The coding is one thing, but I am just talking about the art (and the size of the game, which people already bitch about all the time).

For one person to show pregnant, it is twice the work, for 2 characters, it is 4 times the work, for 3 characters it is 16 times the work, for 4 it is 32 times the work, and so on. You need to have every combination possible for every scene in the game, that those characters are in.

You are right, some side character could do it, though I would use someone like Sarah (bar milf), but most people would not be satisfied with that, just like most don't care about Jessie in Mythic Manor, because she is not a main girl.

But if you add it for one, you have to add it for all, because the people who are into that kink, are going to all want to at least knock up their favorites, if not all of them. "You gave it to X, but not the girl I want!!!!" No matter what he does, someone will complain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The coding is one thing, but I am just talking about the art (and the size of the game, which people already bitch about all the time).

For one person to show pregnant, it is twice the work, for 2 characters, it is 4 times the work, for 3 characters it is 16 times the work, for 4 it is 32 times the work, and so on. You need to have every combination possible for every scene in the game, that those characters are in.

You are right, some side character could do it, though I would use someone like Sarah (bar milf), but most people would not be satisfied with that, just like most don't care about Jessie in Mythic Manor, because she is not a main girl.

But if you add it for one, you have to add it for all, because the people who are into that kink, are going to all want to at least knock up their favorites, if not all of them.
Maybe just doing it with a side char wouldent be enough for all but proberly for some, i mean just one small side story with one of the sidekicks like moon or like you said Sarah would atleast give us that likes that stuff something untill we reach the very end of the game, might just be because i am tierd of almost evey game has creampies that never means or do anything, and so many players has creampie kink/fetish which i dont get when there is never any risk then whats the point, thats just how i see it.

But maybe your right if you do it for one you might need to do it for all and i do see that being close to a mission impossible in a game of this size and number of chars.

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone that has a hint or know what is going on with the last 2 pictures in the gallery(under other girls) i cant seem to trigger them. Are they the slave route pictures?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone that has a hint or know what is going on with the last 2 pictures in the gallery(under other girls) i cant seem to trigger them. Are they the slave route pictures?
Vanessa. If you're not using the latest patch, she was accidentally blocked off. You'll need to update to 17.2 to get that route to unlock.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It could be a side girl, but that will likely just make people bitch it wasn't the character they want.

Story is a big part for me, especially for this game, but her tropes are a part of her story. Her looks, her actions, her personality, those are all part of her story.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It could be a side girl, but that will likely just make people bitch it wasn't the character they want.

Story is a big part for me, especially for this game, but her tropes are a part of her story. Her looks, her actions, her personality, those are all part of her story.
Oddly I have a lot of the same issues with Ash as you, and irl she'd be a no fly zone all fucking day and twice on Sunday... But in game I never say no!If Runey ever lights the preggo watchtowers, I'll be first into the breach.

But for serious any of you like avn MC but in real life awkward as fuck chaps out there, never date Ashley, if you are dating her seek help, it's perhaps less common but women kill their partners too, and there's no rollback in real life.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Oddly I have a lot of the same issues with Ash as you, and irl she'd be a no fly zone all fucking day and twice on Sunday...
Basically in the same boat, less personal, as Devian. I don't mind petite but she does nothing for me and her whole intro just rubbed me wrong and has never been able to course correct since. If you tallied up all the stats for each girl for each save I've done with each new release, she'd be at the bottom each and every time. Hell, for v17 I didn't even bother with her exh/sub traits this time around.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oddly I have a lot of the same issues with Ash as you, and irl she'd be a no fly zone all fucking day and twice on Sunday... But in game I never say no!If Runey ever lights the preggo watchtowers, I'll be first into the breach.

But for serious any of you like avn MC but in real life awkward as fuck chaps out there, never date Ashley, if you are dating her seek help, it's perhaps less common but women kill their partners too, and there's no rollback in real life.
Even IRL, I have ...um, 'dated' some pretty crazy chicks, even some boarderline yandere, but threats of violence was my line.

It honestly takes a lot for me to turn someone down, I mean, this is my motto after all...
But about the only way she could be lower on my list would be to get fake tits.
I mean, I want to help her, I want to save Ren, I want her to be happy, but maybe I can make her a dildo... IDK.
Basically in the same boat, less personal, as Devian. I don't mind petite but she does nothing for me and her whole intro just rubbed me wrong and has never been able to course correct since. If you tallied up all the stats for each girl for each save I've done with each new release, she'd be at the bottom each and every time. Hell, for v17 I didn't even bother with her exh/sub traits this time around.
I did do her sub and exhibitionism stats, but I admit, I haven't started over, might not have then. Still haven't done all of those events though, since I didn't unlock everything there yet.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Hellooooooo I came back my previous name was Archer Emiya Ex I missed writing here some news with this incredible game.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

I can totaly get where you come from, i have the same feelings in alot of games but a few times those feelings can make a game better for me atleast not often though, i played Secrets of Whispering Pines and while i found it really good story wise, i still hated alot of the backstabings happening in that one and still do since your first impression of some chars leads you to belive its a char that loves you and are friendly to pretty much wanting to kill you, and dont play this is if you havent already i dont think it would do anything but get your blood boiling.

I also hate when a char treatens one of the chars i like but it also comes down to the story, i played Double Homework and there is a char you will really hate that put ideas and thoughts into your mind that he will hurt or rape the ones you love, wont reveal what he does but story wise i think you would enjoy it.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Ashley is without question my least favorite part of the game too. I wish that there was a way to choose not to invite her to the hotel, but we can't.
Hah yeah shes not for everyone, shes still my favorit though that crazyness love it so much fun, i had the same feelings with Emma and Felicity when i learned about them at first as well, stupid rich bullys needing a very hard lesson that shouldent be allowed a room in the hotel, but they did end up growing on me, but thats what good with VNs like this there is something for everyone :)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes