TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Snazzy, I never saw the update. I'm going to open a ticket and ask for it to be added to the front page - not sure if that's supported or not, but we'll see.

edit:
Well I had to spent 15mins looking for the answer since I wasn't given one, but I put in two requests and both were rejected with a "stop spamming" message. Digging around I found they changed the rules back in April to not accept them anymore for the OP. Guess there were some issues with some false positives being reported, so this was done to help ease up the work load for the staff.

Folks will need to bust out that search button.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-10551904
A lot of them also were breaking saves, including malware, and more, so only official ones are accepted, I guess.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
A lot of them also were breaking saves, including malware, and more, so only official ones are accepted, I guess.
Dunno, it wasn't in the rules from what I could find. That post I referenced isn't from the rules/announcement section, which is why it took so long to find it. If there are outliers to what is accepted, I wasn't able to find it in the short time I searched and the moderator who declined the update didn't feel the need to communicate.

Wondering if this is why I never see torrent links (least the games I've followed) in the OP as well.

/shrug

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dunno, it wasn't in the rules from what I could find. That post I referenced isn't from the rules/announcement section, which is why it took so long to find it. If there are outliers to what is accepted, I wasn't able to find it in the short time I searched and the moderator who declined the update didn't feel the need to communicate.

Wondering if this is why I never see torrent links (least the games I've followed) in the OP as well.

/shrug
Yeah, same reason. It is why so many things are hosted on that lewdpatcher site for some reason.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Whats the point of ami and kim, you meet them in hotspring and they never had a boyfriend, worst thing they done is drinking alcohol, and already the second time you see them you fuck em hard, make them sound like virgins but thats surely not the case so whats the point of all that...there hasent been a virgin in ages in the hotel other then the holy girl thing, starting to miss that.

Love the game though, some really nice stories, the only part missinng would be pregnancy, always thought its weird when you creampie someone 50+ times and nothing ever happens, and some is begging to get pregnant which makes it even more weird.

dragomtof

Mar 4, 2022
I made a new update of the portuguese translation to version 0.16

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
fiz uma nova atualização da tradução por portugues pra versão 0.16

1650066015824.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.16 .

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod

HaremHotel [0.16] MEGA
essa tradução funciona se colocar na 0.17.2?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whats the point of ami and kim, you meet them in hotspring and they never had a boyfriend, worst thing they done is drinking alcohol, and already the second time you see them you fuck em hard, make them sound like virgins but thats surely not the case so whats the point of all that...there hasent been a virgin in ages in the hotel other then the holy girl thing, starting to miss that.

Love the game though, some really nice stories, the only part missinng would be pregnancy, always thought its weird when you creampie someone 50+ times and nothing ever happens, and some is begging to get pregnant which makes it even more weird.
You meet them in Kali's story, they are her classmates in collage. Sounds like you got some shit out of order.

Never heard of birth control?

Pregnancy is too hard to do, unless it is mandatory and the game is linear, in a game like this, one pregnancy option would double the work for any scene they are in. 2 people with that option would mean 4 times the work. And so on, and so forth, increasing exponentially. Because of that, this and almost every other game like it, will not add pregnancy until the end. In this case, each girl will get that option near the end of her story.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
essa tradução funciona se colocar na 0.17.2?
não sei dizer , provavelmente não , depois que os arquivos foi editado , alguns textos deve ter parado de funcionar

I can not say , probably not , after the files were edited , some texts must have stopped working

Reactions: dragomtof

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Can upload another link ? Mega always limit :(
Maybe pixeldrain
Looks like there's still work arounds for this.
I used to just reboot my router to get a new (dynamic) IP address.
I don't upload to other sites as it's painfully slow and often breaks during upload.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Mobile game but I can't find the android port download ..haizzz
Somebody help
The game has become too big to be compressed within the 2GB limit for APK's with a decent media quality, so there's no APK anymore.

BUT you can use Joiplay with the Ren'Py plugin to run any Ren'Py game for PC directly on Android.

You have to click the SPOILER button under the "Android Instructions" title on the first post, and follow the instruction.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT download Joiplay and Ren'py plugin from the Google Play store as stated in point 3, because such versions are really old and buggy, but download them from the links in the "Friendly Uploader Note" at the end of the instructions.

There's no point in first trying what we know it doesn't work and only after it crashes substitute them with the working ones.

IMHO point 3. of those instructions should be revised.

1689936338078.png

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The game has become too big to be compressed within the 2GB limit for APK's with a decent media quality, so there's no APK anymore.

BUT you can use Joiplay with the Ren'Py plugin to run any Ren'Py game for PC directly on Android.

You have to click the SPOILER button under the "Android Instructions" title on the first post, and follow the instruction.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT download Joiplay and Ren'py plugin from the Google Play store as stated in point 3, because such versions are really old and buggy, but download them from the links in the "Friendly Uploader Note" at the end of the instructions.

There's no point in first trying what we know it doesn't work and only after it crashes substitute them with the working ones.

IMHO point 3. of those instructions should be revised.

View attachment 2787881
Uh... Wills, iirc has an apk download, you just have to have a separate apk and rpa file. Rpa file can be as big as you want (at least I'm unaware of a limit), that keeps the apk small enough for the new stupid android limit, then you move the rpa over to the game folder after the apk installs.

It most likely requires some coding on the part of the porter but their are plenty of "big" games that are ported to android this way, including harem Hotel.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Uh... Wills, iirc has an apk download, you just have to have a separate apk and rpa file. Rpa file can be as big as you want (at least I'm unaware of a limit), that keeps the apk small enough for the new stupid android limit, then you move the rpa over to the game folder after the apk installs.

It most likely requires some coding on the part of the porter but their are plenty of "big" games that are ported to android this way, including harem Hotel.
I'm not saying it's impossibile to do a porting the way you are telling.
But there's no official Android port because it was too time consuming, and because installing Joiplay with the Ren'Py plugin makes ANY Ren'Py game for PC playable on Android without any supplementary coding effort.

So the official way to play on Android is Joiplay+Ren'Py plugin an using the PC game.

Anyone can play on Android immediately that way without waiting for someone to do the porting the way you are telling.

I don't know which is the advantage of doing additional coding to have a small APK wich gets data from a separate RPA file when you can use Joiplay as a single APK for all your games and as data you can link the folder of the PC release of the Ren'Py game.

Maybe there's a vantage that I don't get.

The advantage of using Joiplay is that it is available *now* without waiting for a good Samaritan to do the extra coding effort.

Reactions: DigDug69

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But there's no official Android port because it was too time consuming, and because installing Joiplay with the Ren'Py plugin makes ANY Ren'Py game for PC playable on Android without any supplementary coding effort.

So the official way to play on Android is Joiplay+Ren'Py plugin an using the PC game.

Anyone can play on Android immediately that way without waiting for someone to do the porting the way you are telling.

I don't know which is the advantage of doing additional coding to have a small APK wich gets data from a separate RPA file when you can use Joiplay as a single APK for all your games and as data you can link the folder of the PC release of the Ren'Py game.

The advantage of using Joiplay is that it is available *now* without waiting for a good Samaritan to do the extra coding effort.
Personally I've just never had luck with joiplay. Where does joiplay store saves? Biggest reason I like ports us because they move the save out of android data, which means I can delete the game without losing my save. As android 12+ has annoyingly locked down that folder and when I've tried to move saves myself they never work.

Didn't realize you were referring to "official" as you didn't mention it in your post.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
You meet them in Kali's story, they are her classmates in collage. Sounds like you got some shit out of order.

Never heard of birth control?

Pregnancy is too hard to do, unless it is mandatory and the game is linear, in a game like this, one pregnancy option would double the work for any scene they are in. 2 people with that option would mean 4 times the work. And so on, and so forth, increasing exponentially. Because of that, this and almost every other game like it, will not add pregnancy until the end. In this case, each girl will get that option near the end of her story.
I proberly forgot about them in kalis story, still the way they talk in hotsprings made them sound like virgins so was just a little disappointed since it feels like its been forever since there was one in game, couldent even remember hanna other then she was so shy and then a scene popped up that blew my mind as well, another one i was thinking virgin but yeah nooot really lol but loved that hanna scene though was great fun.

Birth controle would make sense in some cases but in ashleys who wants nothing else but getting pregnant? or felicty with a breeding fetish or Moon that says shes off the pill, so yeah that excuse dosent really work.

But i get it you dont want pregnancy in the game untill the end, not sure if it would really take that much more work, it could be made part of the storie with one or two like ashley or felicty, then the workload would be the same other then a few changes to the chars looks.

I am just tierd of only seeing it in epilogs in most games, insted of being part of the chars story line, and with so many girls in this game that could have easily been done, but its just my opinion and your right its extreemly rare to see a game that has it right, i think ive played one maybe two games that did it perfectly with morning sickness and everything, need to find that game again hah :)

If i ever learn how to create chars i would love to make a game my self but when you can only draw a stikman it feels like an impossible task, but maybe some day.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ut i get it you dont want pregnancy in the game untill the end, not sure if it would really take that much more work, it could be made part of the storie with one or two like ashley or felicty, then the workload would be the same other then a few changes to the chars looks.
As it is, I assume, around the 99th time we have this coming up, I try to do it short.

For only Ashley and Felicity independently, you need up to 4 times the renders with Ashley and Felicity. For each on separately, you would need two times the renders (pregnant/non-pregnant), but if you have a scene with both of them in it, it will be four times the renders.

Generally, if all off them could get pregnant independently and not add anytime, the formula for the amount of renders, would be a power b, where a is the different renders/state of pregnancy/no-pregnancy (going from 2 to as many, as you want to have) and b is the number of charaters that could be pregnant in a scene.
So, for all the main girls, without our dear Android and only the minimal two variants: a = 2, b = 7, thus 2^7 = 128.

Reactions: TheDevian

DowryIncubus

Aug 23, 2021
There have been several saves posted since the v17 update - you'll need to use the search feature and sort it by date.
How do I do that. What I was doing was ctrl f every page but gave up pretty quickly because it seemed way too monotonous.

edit: nvm figured it out thanks anyway

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
As it is, I assume, around the 99th time we have this coming up, I try to do it short.

For only Ashley and Felicity independently, you need up to 4 times the renders with Ashley and Felicity. For each on separately, you would need two times the renders (pregnant/non-pregnant), but if you have a scene with both of them in it, it will be four times the renders.

Generally, if all off them could get pregnant independently and not add anytime, the formula for the amount of renders, would be a power b, where a is the different renders/state of pregnancy/no-pregnancy (going from 2 to as many, as you want to have) and b is the number of charaters that could be pregnant in a scene.
So, for all the main girls, without our dear Android and only the minimal two variants: a = 2, b = 7, thus 2^7 = 128.
Not supprised that it comes up alot, its a thing that is missing in so many games.

And why would you need no-pregnancy path if its part of lets say ashleys or felicity story line or who ever even moon?
i am not talking about making it an optional pregnancy which would take alot more work as you say, take ciri she got a "kid" as part of her story line, atleast the 3 chars i talk about has already talked alot about it, moon not on pills, felicity breeding fetish, ashley couldent want it more, so just supprised none of them would get pregnant again as a main story line not optional and not just as part of a short epilog at the very end.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

One of the main advantages with RPA packs is you can release update apks that are a fraction of the size of the full game(containing the code and only new media) reducing the need to download a large file until through future updates the apk hits the 2Gb limit again. At that point it's possible to create a new RPA file to compliment the first and so on and so on...

Reactions: TigerWolfe

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And why would you need no-pregnancy path if its part of lets say ashleys or felicity story line or who ever even moon?
As I think, most times it is done this way. And for why lot of other content, generally speaking, is optional too. If it is not optional, I think, they would be as many, who complain about it as who would like it.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes