ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I did there was only one post of a torrent however the file doesnt exist on the site for the torrent. I really dont wanna do a direct download. It limits me to 200-300kbps

EDIT* Ok so im downloading direct in parts. Part 1 and 2 via pixeldrain and part 3 via mega. Do i just unpack the files into 1 file after im done?

Last edited:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
I did there was only one post of a torrent however the file doesnt exist on the site for the torrent.
Was it the torrent from RPDL ?

HaremHotel-0.17.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TheDevian

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah. but its fine now just need to know if i must unpack all the parts into 1 file as im downloading the parts via pixeldrain and mega as those two dont limit my download speed like the others for the full game.

DowryIncubus

Aug 23, 2021
Has anyone got a save for v16 (just before this update). I accidentally deleted my saves and there is no shot I'm gonna start from scratch. I wasn't going slave route if that helps.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Has anyone got a save for v16 (just before this update). I accidentally deleted my saves and there is no shot I'm gonna start from scratch. I wasn't going slave route if that helps.
There have been several saves posted since the v17 update - you'll need to use the search feature and sort it by date.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Just replayed after a long while and I swear Kali's slut outfit had heavier makeup than that before. If so, I honestly miss it.

Edit: only seems to be the case for some scenes, the pinups with the outfit for example seems to have the heavier makeup

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
yes

well she should be, i havent actually seen her at the bar but she said so
To progress with moon iirc you have to trigger some of the events in the bar and maria and moon has to have X progression and/or the right day …

There are a few misc events/characters that can be “sticky“ or “difficult“ to trigger …or they get semi-stuck in a limbo … especially if your progression through the game is spotty on certain characters.

For example if you don’t progress Maria for whatever reasons you will roadblock for Moon. Which is why everyone’s first question was “do you have Maria’s bartender outfit?”

Reactions: calbe and TheDevian

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
If you can find the download links for the patches, you can download the v16 patch and the v17 patches individually and it'll work just fine.

There's a compressed version posted several pages back, you'd have to search. It however doesn't include the smaller bug fixes and is just v17 alone (we're on v17.2). You can still finish 99% of the game, but a small storyline was excluded accidentally.

The torrent is up to date at v17.2 if you need something for background downloading.
It seems like that compressed version is 17.2
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-11093499

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Snazzy, I never saw the update. I'm going to open a ticket and ask for it to be added to the front page - not sure if that's supported or not, but we'll see.

edit:
Well I had to spent 15mins looking for the answer since I wasn't given one, but I put in two requests and both were rejected with a "stop spamming" message. Digging around I found they changed the rules back in April to not accept them anymore for the OP. Guess there were some issues with some false positives being reported, so this was done to help ease up the work load for the staff.

Folks will need to bust out that search button.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-10551904

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes