MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
As I think, most times it is done this way. And for why lot of other content, generally speaking, is optional too. If it is not optional, I think, they would be as many, who complain about it as who would like it.
Yes you will never be able to make eveyone happy, but i dont think having one or two in a game with so many girls would hurt the game just make it more complete, having chars like ashley talking like she does and nothing happens just feels a bit worng to me, and game is huge so i feel like there should be room for it, if not with a main char then atleast with a sidekick which could make a nice story, but thats of course my view on it.

i still love this game though, size alone is so nice to see compared to others.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
So I'm at the end of the game, so Kali is graduated from college and I had not choice in even playing the event to send her, it just played. Am I SOL on the nudes from the pizza place and college for her?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yes you will never be able to make eveyone happy, but i dont think having one or two in a game with so many girls would hurt the game just make it more complete, having chars like ashley talking like she does and nothing happens just feels a bit worng to me, and game is huge so i feel like there should be room for it, if not with a main char then atleast with a sidekick which could make a nice story, but thats of course my view on it.

i still love this game though, size alone is so nice to see compared to others.
More work for the dev with pregnant characters in earlier parts of the game.
More work, because they are creating pregnant and non pregnant images.
More work then means less story content for people who are not looking for pregnancy.
Less story content per release, means that the story takes longer to complete.

Pregnancy options always make much more sense in story driven games like Harem Hotel, when they come at the end of the game, when the story is winding down..

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
More work then means less story content for people who are not looking for pregnancy.

Pregnancy options always make much more sense in story driven games like Harem Hotel, when they come at the end of the game, when the story is winding down..
I was going to comment, but basically this. You're talking about having to re-render every scene in which they can be possibly pregnant, just for a "chance" the player went for it or didn't. It's not like a 2d game where it's just 1-2 static images and done, so it goes from 2-4 image to 4-8. That's on top of all story events that would require a quick gloss over to make sure it fits the story. You don't even see it a ton in 2d animated games unless it's that Live Animation, which... I would question even counts since it's generally the same image barely moving.

If the dev is making a 3d game in the same vein as a 2d one, then it's easier since it goes back to just a handful of images vs dozen to make an animation work. And that's not counting if there's any clothing involved that would need to change.

Reactions: TheDevian

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
One of the main advantages with RPA packs is you can release update apks that are a fraction of the size of the full game(containing the code and only new media) reducing the need to download a large file until through future updates the apk hits the 2Gb limit again. At that point it's possible to create a new RPA file to compliment the first and so on and so on...
Yes, that's an advantage over porting all the game in a single APK, but it doesn't seem an advantage over using the PC release with Joiplay: if you want to release update packages, you can release them (an it has been done with Harem Hotel for the patch from v0.16+ to v0.17.2 for PC) and they are good both for PC and Android without any additional coding effort.

I have no problems with Joiplay+Ren'Py plug-in providing that I'm NOT using the versions available on the PlayStore (which are old and buggy), but the latest versions downloaded from the Patreon page of Joiplay.

I repeat: I'm not against the APK+RPA porting, but someone has got to do it , while Joiplay is available right now .

If someone does the APK+RPA porting, I'm willing to test it and see by myself if it's better than using Joiplay or not, but until that day we can either not play HH on Android or using Joiplay.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes, that's an advantage over porting all the game in a single APK, but it doesn't seem an advantage over using the PC release with Joiplay: if you want to release update packages, you can release them (an it has been done with Harem Hotel for the patch from v0.16+ to v0.17.2 for PC) and they are good both for PC and Android without any additional coding effort.

I have no problems with Joiplay+Ren'Py plug-in providing that I'm NOT using the versions available on the PlayStore (which are old and buggy), but the latest versions downloaded from the Patreon page of Joiplay.

I repeat: I'm not against the APK+RPA porting, but someone has got to do it , while Joiplay is available right now .

If someone does the APK+RPA porting, I'm willing to test it and see by myself if it's better than using Joiplay or not, but until that day we can either not play HH on Android or using Joiplay.
Someone has and I reckon it works well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-7118749

Reactions: ZenoMod and Somnis

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

That makes no sense, it would mean more story content not less and it could be put in at any time doing the hole game as long as its not an optional pregnancy it wouldent be that much more work if its part of a main stoy line for one of the chars it would just be a few changes to make the char look pregnant, they wouldent need to make none prenant images, could do it with a char like moon which is just a sidekick and if someone hates the idea then dont play the story of that sidekick.

I was going to comment, but basically this. You're talking about having to re-render every scene in which they can be possibly pregnant, just for a "chance" the player went for it or didn't. It's not like a 2d game where it's just 1-2 static images and done, so it goes from 2-4 image to 4-8. That's on top of all story events that would require a quick gloss over to make sure it fits the story. You don't even see it a ton in 2d animated games unless it's that Live Animation, which... I would question even counts since it's generally the same image barely moving.

If the dev is making a 3d game in the same vein as a 2d one, then it's easier since it goes back to just a handful of images vs dozen to make an animation work. And that's not counting if there's any clothing involved that would need to change.
Thats why i said it shouldent be optional pregnancy but part of a story with one of the girls, then it would carry over to any future images needed in group events as well and wouldent change the workload that much.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That makes no sense, it would mean more story content not less and it could be put in at any time doing the hole game as long as its not an optional pregnancy it wouldent be that much more work if its part of a main stoy line for one of the chars it would just be a few changes to make the char look pregnant, they wouldent need to make none prenant images, could do it with a char like moon which is just a sidekick and if someone hates the idea then dont play the story of that sidekick.
The game creator Runey had a planned out story for Harem Hotel.
Freeing the elves.
The story has been building towards that goal since it started.
Pregnancy content would take away from Runey's efforts to create that content.

Pregnancy content is not just showing someone with a pregnant belly.
It is an ever expanding work as we have seen demonstrated with Androids child Allie.
Only with Allie, there was not months of pregnancy story to tell.
Allie came into existence in one release.

Allie has a huge role coming in the battle against slavery.

Anyone else having a child, would strictly be about them having a child.
It would contribute nothing more than them having a child and raising it.
It would not advance the story, for which the game Harem Hotel exists.
Freeing the Elves.

It would not be just pregnancy content, but also child raising content that will have to increase with time, like dominoes.
It would be side content, that does not advance the main story for which Harem Hotel exists.
Freeing the elves.
And as such, it would drag out the length of time in which Harem Hotel is being created.

Because it will take up Runey's time and effort to create that content, for a niche group of players.
When he could just as easily add that content to the end of the game, and finish the game sooner, by waiting till the end to do it.

The currently seen side content we can already see has an actual point for existing, and advancing the main story of Harem Hotel, because we are making contacts who will be able to assist us in that goal.
Pregnancy content would be just that, pregnancy and child raising content.
It would not advance the main story at all, but rather, act as an anchor and slow down a game that has already been in development for five years.

Harem Hotel is already a massive game that has had some players step away from it, because of the massive download size.
Adding on pregnancy content would increase the size of the game even more, without adding anything at all to the actual story of the game.
Freeing the elves.
It would be adding even more fluff to a game that is already extra, extra fluffy, and for some people, very hard to download.
Without having any side content that does not lead to the goal of freeing the slaves, or building character personalities.
In fact, Harem Hotel has to already be one of the largest file size games of it's kind on this site, if not "the" largest.
And compressing it even more is not a good idea, because it causes serious issues with image quality.
Uncompressed the game is over 100Gb's in size, so it is already compressed to 1/10th of its original size.

As for Ashley's pregnancy desires: You have to remember, that she is part elf, and it was already established that elves do not easily become pregnant.
Lin for example is 300 years old, and has never mentioned having any children, nor have any of the other elves in the game.
Maria is half elf, so the same would apply for her.
Easy pregnancy for them with their long lives, would very quickly lead to an issue of over population, so being harder to get pregnant makes perfect sense.
And the fact that the game has been in development for five years has nothing to do with actual time in the game.
The game time can be counted in months, not years.
The others have not mentioned birth control, but that does not mean that some of them are not on the pill.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Freeing the elves.

Pregnancy content is not just showing someone with a pregnant belly.
It is an ever expanding work as we have seen demonstrated with Androids child Allie.
Only with Allie, there was not months of pregnancy story to tell.
Allie came into existence in one release.

Allie has a huge role coming in the battle against slavery.

Freeing the Elves.

It would not be just pregnancy content, but also child raising content that will have to increase with time, like dominoes.
It would be side content, that does not advance the main story for which Harem Hotel exists.
Freeing the elves.
And as such, it would drag out the length of time in which Harem Hotel is being created.

Because it will take up Runey's time and effort to create that content, for a niche group of players.
When he could just as easily add that content to the end of the game, and finish the game sooner, by waiting till the end to do it.

The currently seen side content we can already see has an actual point for existing, and advancing the main story of Harem Hotel, because we are making contacts who will be able to assist us in that goal.
It would not advance the main story at all, but rather, act as an anchor and slow down a game that has already been in development for five years.

Harem Hotel is already a massive game that has had some players step away from it, because of the massive download size.
Adding on pregnancy content would increase the size of the game even more, without adding anything at all to the actual story of the game.
Freeing the elves.
It would be adding even more fluff to a game that is already extra, extra fluffy, and for some people, very hard to download.
Without having any side content that does not lead to the goal of freeing the slaves, or building character personalities.
In fact, Harem Hotel has to already be one of the largest file size games of it's kind on this site, if not "the" largest.
And compressing it even more is not a good idea, because it causes serious issues with image quality.
Uncompressed the game is over 100Gb's in size, so it is already compressed to 1/10th of its original size.

As for Ashley's pregnancy desires: You have to remember, that she is part elf, and it was already established that elves do not easily become pregnant.
Lin for example is 300 years old, and has never mentioned having any children, nor have any of the other elves in the game.
Easy pregnancy for them with their long lives, would very quickly lead to an issue of over population, so being harder to get pregnant makes perfect sense.
And the fact that the game has been in development for five years has nothing to do with actual time in the game.
The others have not mentioned birth control, but that does not mean that some of them are not on the pill.
Lin did mention wanting a baby with the mc but was talked into waiting till the elves were freed

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I literally told you in my first comment to you that someone has ported it...

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Freeing the elves.

Freeing the Elves.

Freeing the elves.

Freeing the elves.

I dont really agree, harem hotel also has sidekicks, and sidestories like moon, she dosent really have much connection with main story about freeing the elves, you wouldent need to have much child raising content let moon take care of the kid for less or none content of that kind, and for timeline you could pretty much just make a text "2 months later after waiting for things to cool down with lins puplic apprence" or "2 months later after working hard to build up lins rep in public eyes" or any other way you get my point.

Yes it would add more work creating the content but other side stuff already does that.

As for ashley it might be harder but not anywhere near impossible and after 50-100 creampies well....you also hear about half elves all the time in the game, Maria and Ashley is a child just like that.

And one char Moon told MC shes not on the pill, the others might be but not Ashley would make 0 sense and not Felicity who has a breeding fetish.

The thing is when the game leads up so heavily towards it with Ashley and in a way Felicity as well whos a normal human, it just a little disappointing that the story never takes that turn with anyone at all.
I am just worried that it will be a short fast experince doing the epilog like alot of other games, where you dont really get to enjoy it.

And remember i am still a fan of the game just want my views out there as well as anyone else, also thought its weird how creampies is a very popular thing in all games when theres 0 effect/risk when doing them, not just thinking about this game.

I know its a huge game, being on pc my self it could be 10 times bigger wouldent mean much to me, but i see the point for mobiles or people with very poor download speeds.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I dont really agree, harem hotel also has sidekicks, and sidestories like moon, she dosent really have much connection with main story about freeing the elves, you wouldent need to have much child raising content let moon take care of the kid for less or none content of that kind, and for timeline you could pretty much just make a text "2 months later after waiting for things to cool down with lins puplic apprence" or "2 months later after working hard to build up lins rep in public eyes" or any other way you get my point.

Yes it would add more work creating the content but other side stuff already does that.

As for ashley it might be harder but not anywhere near impossible and after 50-100 creampies well....you also hear about half elves all the time in the game, Maria and Ashley is a child just like that.

And one char Moon told MC shes not on the pill, the others might be but not Ashley would make 0 sense and not Felicity who has a breeding fetish.

The thing is when the game leads up so heavily towards it with Ashley and in a way Felicity as well whos a normal human, it just a little disappointing that the story never takes that turn with anyone at all.
I am just worried that it will be a short fast experince doing the epilog like alot of other games, where you dont really get to enjoy it.

And remember i am still a fan of the game just want my views out there as well as anyone else, also thought its weird how creampies is a very popular thing in all games when theres 0 effect/risk when doing them, not just thinking about this game.

I know its a huge game, being on pc my self it could be 10 times bigger wouldent mean much to me, but i see the point for mobiles or people with very poor download speeds.
In other words: You want pregnancy in the game now, even though everyone who has responded to you about it has said it would not be a good idea for it now.

Seen too many people like this to continue the conversation, because no answer given will be accepted.
Have a nice day, I am out.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
In other words: You want pregnancy in the game now, even though everyone who has responded to you about it has said it would not be a good idea for it now.

Seen too many people like this to continue the conversation, because no answer given will be accepted.
Have a nice day, I am out.
No i accept it hell cant really do anything about it i am not the dev, what you fail to understand is that other people with diffrend views then your self is also allowed to express them selfs and have opionens on their own even if its not something you agree with.

I respect your opionen and views but it dosent mean that i agree with it but thats life, we cant all think the same way that would be boring.

But yes i wouldent mind seeing atleast one story with pregnancy even now or at some point later in the game, with any of the 3 girls i talked about, its been a pretty big deal for ashley and felicity the most for sure, if its just cut down to a short epilog its just not as fun as if its part of the game, just think how ashley could act if felicity got pregnant before her, plenty of fun options.

You could question why make pregnancy such a huge part of 2 chars if its just left out of the game, then maybe those 2 chars shouldent have had that kind of personality to start with, but i love ashleys char proberly my favorit in game.

If dev is in a big hurry to finish the game then fair enough dont waste the time on it, but i got no clue how long the freeing the elves will go on or ciris new world and fighting the new AI, could be another year for all i know or longer, all depends if the creator wants to finish fast and maybe move onto new projects, if not then there could be time for a pregnancy story with one of em.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thats why i said it shouldent be optional pregnancy but part of a story with one of the girls, then it would carry over to any future images needed in group events as well and wouldent change the workload that much.
From a story perspective it doesn't make sense. Every single female at the hotel is in a self-discovery phase and tossing a child into that would revamp their entire journey into something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tossing a child into any of these stories halts their entire arc and currently serves as no real plot device. There's almost zero chance Ashley / Lin don't end up pregnant by the end, it's just how their story has commented/evolved. Doing so now? Does nothing for the story. Will other girls end up on that list? Little doubt, but I don't think Runey is out to get them pregnant just for the sake of doing it. If it makes sense to the character / story, he will.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
But yes i wouldent mind seeing atleast one story with pregnancy even now, with any of the 3 girls i talked about, its been a pretty big deal for ashley and felicity the most for sure, if its just cut down to a short epilog its just not as fun as if its part of the game, just think how ashley could act if felicity got pregnant before her, plenty of fun options.
At the end of the day, if any character does end up pregnant, it will be shown in the story's ending. Simplest option. End of story, both figuratively and literally.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I will make one comment to point out what I had already said before.
There will be pregnancy "at the end of the game"

The people who posted before me and myself have been commenters here for a long time, and have spoken with the dev, and read the devs posts on the games direction.
End of game.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
At the end of the day, if any character does end up pregnant, it will be shown in the story's ending. Simplest option. End of story, both figuratively and literally.
Yes i know and thats great to know, i just wish it would be more then just an epilog for each girl when the game is finsihed, maybe a bit longer and part of the main game, see how ashley would react if it wasent her and such, so you could enjoy it for a longer time then just a few scenes or text at the end, it wouldent really feel like a part of the game to me just to get a short end story.

Any way its just my opionen which dosent matter one bit everything is up to the creators no one else, just wanted my feelings and views on the issue out there, no more no less.

From a story perspective it doesn't make sense. Every single female at the hotel is in a self-discovery phase and tossing a child into that would revamp their entire journey into something else.

Tossing a child into any of these stories halts their entire arc and currently serves as no real plot device. There's almost zero chance Ashley / Lin don't end up pregnant by the end, it's just how their story has commented/evolved. Doing so now? Does nothing for the story. Will other girls end up on that list? Little doubt, but I don't think Runey is out to get them pregnant just for the sake of doing it. If it makes sense to the character / story, he will.
I dont see it that way, for ashley it would make more then sense to me, for felicity and her breeding fetish it would plenty of sense as well, for those two chars story, it wont do much for the main story no, but it would mean alot for the individual stories of the chars, and if you go by timeline she wouldent even have to give birth before main story is finished so no child would have the to mess up with main story line or take more work time.

When you have a char like ashley begging to get pregnant every time your with her, how would that not make sense story wise? not happening is what wouldent make sense to me, i know it will come at the end story it just feels empty when its just left as a short epilogue after game is done.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes