torresm

Apr 5, 2020
There is a benefit to the relationship path.
It's the morally right path for this game, with the ultimate goal of "freeing" the elves.
It puts you on the high road, and with the chance of the best possible outcome at the end of the game.
The slave route, could have consequences at the end of the game, and you could miss out on a great ending.
There's also the physical benefit of not catching another bat to the head later on, courtesy of Nia :KEK:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've commented on it before, but with how things have progressed with the story I honestly don't see those routes remaining in the game. When our MC was just a blank slate it kinda made sense, but Runey has started to give the MC a voice of his own in some regards and not being douchey slaveowner is one of those things. As it is, having a slave route just doesn't make sense for the story anymore.
You could be right, the initial idea was to give impatient people sex options, until that was added for the love route, so who knows?
Personally, I would just prefer a way to switch them back with a story event. A way for him to either forgive them and start treating them better, or him to just start to see them more as people if he was just doing it to be a dick.

For example, I can see treating Nia a bit badly until she apologizes for hitting him, or with Sylvia until she learns a little humility. lol

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You could be right, the initial idea was to give impatient people sex options, until that was added for the love route, so who knows?
Personally, I would just prefer a way to switch them back with a story event. A way for him to either forgive them and start treating them better, or him to just start to see them more as people if he was just doing it to be a dick.

For example, I can see treating Nia a bit badly until she apologizes for hitting him, or with Sylvia until she learns a little humility. lol
The attitudes definitely need "work" but I assume that's just a story progression thing: gotta wait for the long run. I'd like to see the scenes slightly tweaked so they make more sense for either route and just add them to both. If Runey does decide to remove the slave route, may as well have the content reformatted so it's not lost or scrapped. Unless he simply doesn't like those scenes, but who knows.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The attitudes definitely need "work" but I assume that's just a story progression thing: gotta wait for the long run. I'd like to see the scenes slightly tweaked so they make more sense for either route and just add them to both. If Runey does decide to remove the slave route, may as well have the content reformatted so it's not lost or scrapped. Unless he simply doesn't like those scenes, but who knows.
Yeah, some of those scenes are pretty classic. lol
But then, I also still kind of miss Kali's cafe scenes. ;) I am sure there are some reasons he has planned for it (something to do with Hazel), but still, it makes me glad to still have an old version on another pc. :KEK:

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah, some of those scenes are pretty classic. lol
But then, I also still kind of miss Kali's cafe scenes. ;) I am sure there are some reasons he has planned for it (something to do with Hazel), but still, it makes me glad to still have an old version on another pc. :KEK:
Does Lin know that you are patting another Lin's head on another PC?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
<me playing Ashley's story> this Ms Ren arc is so touching - Ashley has really grown and is not only coming to terms with her poor upbringing, she's turned it into a strength and is using it to help the downtrodden AND find her surrogate mom

<also me> When we get Ms Ren to the hotel I hope I can make her eat my cum out of Ashley every night

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Do anyone know what to do on 44 level of ashley? The guide doesn't say what to do at this level and I already tried going to all the places at any time period.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
No worries, I don't do headpats on that save any more, it's pretty much just for a few older exhibitionism scenes. :KEK:
So, you are saying that you have another Lin as a side piece, who thinks that you don't really love her anymore, because you don't give her head pats anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do anyone know what to do on 44 level of ashley? The guide doesn't say what to do at this level and I already tried going to all the places at any time period.
Pretty sure you need to buy the phone that the guy asked for. If that is the event I am thinking of.
So, you are saying that you have another Lin as a side piece, who thinks that you don't really love her anymore, because you don't give her head pats anymore?
She is mostly in stasis, locked in a time loop, where she just had some. XD

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and DigDug69

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Sorry if this has already been discussed ad nauseam, but I have to say that calling their god Gaius, if I'm reading the intent correctly, is awesome, subtly subversive social commentary. I think Runey is someone I'd really enjoy having a beer with.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Yo, got stuck on ashley route. We just came back from sewers and i can't find her next even. Already finished all other plots, and maxed all Slaves Girl except by lust. Any clues of how to finish her plot?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yo, got stuck on ashley route. We just came back from sewers and i can't find her next even. Already finished all other plots, and maxed all Slaves Girl except by lust. Any clues of how to finish her plot?
Did you buy the phone?

Reactions: Soulinor
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes