serLuc

Feb 10, 2023
1.png
How do I do this? Nothing triggers when I talk to the bartender. I already got Moon trained, got her events where she punches a customer and talks about her high alcohol tolerance.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2838256
How do I do this? Nothing triggers when I talk to the bartender. I already got Moon trained, got her events where she punches a customer and talks about her high alcohol tolerance.
you have to visit the bar on a Monday, and Maria has to be available.

About that description: you're gonna have to choose a girl during this event, but after that there's gonna be a new repeatable event on weekends where you can see the other girl's version too, so no need to think too much about the choice.

Reactions: TheDevian

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What's the fastest way to make money, the bowling alley only gives me $35.00 a day, takes for ever, and how to sell Ellen pin ups, thanks in advance ;)

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
What's the fastest way to make money, the bowling alley only gives me $35.00 a day, takes for ever, and how to sell Ellen pin ups, thanks in advance ;)
I don't think you can sell Ellen's pinup

The fastest way to make money is to open the console with shift+o and type money=[alot]
Not including cheats, the best way is to upgrade the Bar (you will get a bunch of money that will help you do so at some point of Kali's story)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbo69

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Kali's events. :LUL:
It's a great way to kickstart your bar's progress. You can keep doing deliveries too, it does add up a good amount if you do them every day, and it takes a few seconds at most if you skip the text.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Kali's events. :LUL:
It's a great way to kickstart your bar's progress. You can keep doing deliveries too, it does add up a good amount if you do them every day, and it takes a few seconds at most if you skip the text.
Bowling tourney can pay out 1-200 but be prepared to save scum - the odds suck.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Any idea when you may be releasing a new version? What you have so far is simply amazing. I've found few bugs and the ones I came across I could hit an "ignore" button and play passed it without issue.

Were I you I'd simply focus on expanding the stories in this sort of order:
Priority 1:
The sisters Emma and Felicity to include some repeatable 3 way content

Priority 2:
Then work towards getting Autumn to be fuckable and have it lead to Hazel having a sort of secret break down where she starts getting horny away from the PC and others only for something to happen where one day you return to the cafe with autumn to a large line and Hazel locked in a bathroom crying from shame. Have Autumn tell you to call in the maids in the cafe while her and you try to get Hazel to open the door and talk with you. Eventually for some reason or another Hazel gets enough confidence to open the door but after a short talk with Autumn and you the impression is given that Hazel can't talk with Autumn and wants to talk with you alone. Autumn being insecure doesn't let it happen. So Hazel runs off crying and leaves the cafe for her grandma's. Autumn is left needing to run the cafe, to which you let the android help out. Eventually during talks after Autumn closes the cafe you get her to stop being selfish toward you and accepting the other girls in the harem. This could even lead to fucking her while she takes orders at the register sort of debauchery...

Later in another scene you get word from Autumn where it was Hazel ran off to and get told to go check on her since she still hasn't come back to work and Autumn knows something is wrong and since Hazel refuses to talk with her she might as well let you take a shot at it. This then can lead to you daily checking on Hazel a few times with Hazel admitting to feeling like a horny lil slut who just wants to do bad things because she's been overly pent up. Eventually she kisses you and feels horrible about it since you are dating her sis so she pushes you away for that day too. Eventually you try again another day and convince her that Autumn already knows you bang other women and doesn't care. This leads to you slowly getting Hazel out of her shell while having to narrowly dodge grandma's interruptions while you are "helping around the farm" and you notice she's a little crazy the way ashley was at first but less murderous and more I'm going to use you as my personal cock-slave sort of dominatrix/baby crazy-ish. So much so you get an option one day to "Cum outside" to which she wraps her legs around you and won't let you go, to which you struggle but still cum inside anyway since she's got an iron leg lock on you. (<please make that un-lockable as a repeatable event btw, preferably missionary with you on top.)

Eventually she feels satiated enough by fucking you and very nearly getting caught that she decides its better to go back to work and be a slut there than to chance it at grandma's.

After awhile of fucking around (literally) at the cafe back and forth between the two you get them comfortable enough with one another to have a three-way back at the hotel. Eventually grandma wants you all over for an update on how those babies are coming along with Autumn so you go back for a meal there. This time in a dining room where their father makes an appearance. You get an under the table double blow job from the girls while they both try to "fix" a table leg that's "busted" during the meal. The dad and grandma are pretty oblivious. You then have the girls decide to steal you away to a barn to feed some horses before grandma can serve desert. You take too long fucking in the barn and grandma catches you, but decides not to tell their father if you agree to marry one of them. (Because of this too Hazel gets the lines under her eyes later from grandma)
To this you get options of "tell her no" which fucks over the chances with both girls since now their father knows and it's your fault they lose their jobs at the cafe or "tell her yes" which locks them into being bitchy to each other trying to fight for your hand and ending the ability to have three-ways in the future, or "tell her yes (but lie)" which leads grandma to believe you, and right after you head home for the night you explain to both the girls you aren't a one girl type of guy and intend to love everyone in the harem equally, to which they accept that you lied under pressure to save them, but they make you promise not to lie to them, to which you agree. Eventually somewhere you can unlock a scene for both girls where you go off horseback riding from the farm and fuck them on the back of the horse. If you so chose to go that route or include it you could make other options of ways to use the horse, depending how debaucherous you wanted to be.

Priority 3:
Other than focusing on the relationships for the two set of sisters (*ahem* 1 set of "clones" and one set of sisters (fuck you and your rules patreon!)) I think the next set of focus would be in utilizing the elves in the sanctuary and Jin in order to push Lin's story line along but include some scenes with the girls in the sanctuary and some with Jin as repeatable scenes, then go for three-way scenes using the Lin-Jin combo.

I hope my priority 2 section perhaps made some ideas pop in your head for how to flow the Autumn & Hazel side of things, I don't care a single bit if you were to do exactly what I'd laid out either (in fact I'd be thrilled, I just want to play it I think it'd be hot).
But that's how I feel things should be prioritized, sorry if I seem at all bossy, I'm honestly not trying to be I'm just trying to use this as a way to tell you what I see as a good path forward as a fan based on what makes me enjoy the game more (or less).
Honestly you've done an amazing job with this game. More than most anyone I've seen who makes this sort of content.

I really hope you stick with it as I will check back to see how things progress. Also personally I really appreciate the values you put in the background like the ending slavery, the protesting slavery, the teaching more "primitive" cultures (for lack of a better word) how to survive against corporate exploitation type nations, etc. I love the feeling of being good and wholesome while I'm banging sisters and having several girlfriends and keeping a sex dungeon. It's fucking LIT!

Keep at it!
<3

You write: So much so you get an option one day to "Cum outside" to which she wraps her legs around you and won't let you go, to which you struggle but still cum inside anyway since she's got an iron leg lock on you. (<please make that un-lockable as a repeatable event btw, preferably missionary with you on top.)

Does the scene you described appear in the game?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
How do you get to sleep with someone or to sneak around ? :unsure:
Just keep building up their obedience / relationship scores while doing their story and it'll unlock automatically. There's an ingame event where they come to sleep with you though I'm not sure if that specifically unlocks it. Sneaking around is also kinda buggy, certain character events will disable the menu temporarily until you push some events ahead.

Ultimately: just keep playing.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How to proceed in Moon's story? Did I miss something or it's not implemented yet?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes