TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Omg this is perfect in too many ways.

where did you find it (I ask because it looks like it’s from somewhere)
Random image search. this was the original (at least AFAIK).
Screenshot_20221116_133259.jpg
Saw the pink hair, and the rest was history.
How to proceed in Moon's story? Did I miss something or it's not implemented yet?
That would depend on where you are in the story... I would check here.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Ok how do you guys are updating the game ?
Downloading 12 GB again because its stuck at 250kbps for 10 hours now.

Say I had v14, Can downloading only the V17(2gb) Patch will get me all the content ?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Downloading the full version, cause I can.
Say I had v14, Can downloading only the V17(2gb) Patch will get me all the content ?
No, you would need, the following:
  1. 0.14 -> 0.15 patch
  2. 0.15 -> 0.16 patch
  3. 0.16 -> 0.17 patch
I think, all together would still be around 5 GB.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Downloading the full version, cause I can.

No, you would need, the following:
  1. 0.14 -> 0.15 patch
  2. 0.15 -> 0.16 patch
  3. 0.16 -> 0.17 patch
I think, all together would still be around 5 GB.
thanks. im guessing they only have active links for the latest patch. well 45 mins more to go.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Downloading 12 GB again because its stuck at 250kbps for 10 hours now.

If you still have trouble, you can try a downloader, like Jdownloader2, that way you can pick up where it leaves off, if you have issues. Best of luck.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

castorlau

May 5, 2023
So... I can't for the life of me figure out how to get Vanessa. If it's there the window of opportunity is very narrow, which really annoys me because I try not to use walkthroughs.

Reactions: Logan1377

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Remind me: can you eventually go back to Ashley's school after she gets suspended and the prof tells you she'll call the cops if she sees you again? Because if not, it appears to be possible to lock yourself out of progressing with Kate.

Casthor

Feb 25, 2019
i'm having trouble downloading the current version through the download links. Anyone else having the same problem?

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
Bonjour à tous
Est ce que vous savais si une traduction du jeu en français est prévus ?
Merci d'avance pour votre retour
Comme tu as déjà pu le constater, il existe un mod qui n'est malheureusement pas à jour. Il te faudra donc attendre que celui-ci soit mis à jour ou bien qu'une traduction française soit directement implémentée dans le jeu, ce qui semble être prévu.

Accessoirement: Les règles du site stipulent qu'il faut y parler en anglais (à moins d'être dans un fil de discussion dédié à la traduction) ou à défaut de joindre une traduction, tel que je le fait présentement.

------------[EN]------------
As you already noticed, there is a mod that is unfortunately not up to date. So you'll either have to wait for it to be updated or for a french translation to be implemented in the base game, wich seems to be likely.

Incidentally: The site's rules stipulate that you must speak english (unless speaking in a dedicated translation thread) or at least to include a translation, as I am presently doing.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Sorry man, we don't speak baguette
Baguette? … I thought the slang was frog … *ribbit* it isn’t easy being green!

also I took French in HS and this comment is in no way meant in a derogatory fashion … but if frog is defamatory (per PC culture or whatever) apologies … its not my intent.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
all my saves seem to be corrupted, does anyone have saves up that are recent?
There are a number of them posted, if you use the search. It helps to go to your profile, and change your search settings to sort by date.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
to anyone that have played games like MIST or Now And Then (both I think have some of the best story), is this game as good as those two in terms of story or narrative

and is there any hints or indication its gonna have harem ending like in Treasure of Nadia or Mystwood Manor

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes