DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Guys, for you which was the best route for that 2 slavelves, love or slave?

Imma be honest, both of them are real fucking bitches after we spend like 9k on them...so slave route personally for me

Ann, is default slave route so instead of corrupting her there could be, anti-corrupting events or something
I think in the long run that the love route is the way to go.
Remember, the main story of the game is to free the elves.
If you treat them as slaves, even if you help them become free, you will be seen as only slightly better than the other slave owners.
But if you treat them with love, and not as a slave, you will become a hero, and treated as such in the end.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tlevisss

Aug 15, 2018
Has anyone managed to get rid of the textbox background in JoiPlay version ?
It's barely transparent, and huge.
Game's options have no effect on it, joiplay itself also doesn't offer any settings in that regard.
This texbox also differs from what the game offers for background on PC, so I'm guessing that's something coming from JoiPlay.
However, other Ren'Py games I tried seem to be using their standard textbox backgrounds that the game provides, and can be changed.

Alternatively: Can someone playing on android and not experiencing this issue share version numbers of their joiplay and renpy plugin for joiplay versions ?

Screenshot_2023-08-20-21-13-54-038_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if i said no to some of the sex scenes:
3some
anal
footjob
and few more
how could i unlock them?
You can't, you locked them when you said "no" you don't want that kind of content.
Guys, for you which was the best route for that 2 slavelves, love or slave?

Imma be honest, both of them are real fucking bitches after we spend like 9k on them...so slave route personally for me

Ann, is default slave route so instead of corrupting her there could be, anti-corrupting events or something
The best way, is to have set of saves for each.
Love is the best/canon story, but slave has more sex for now.

Reactions: fap2fap

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
As of v17, the trade off is do you want (relatively) weak repeatables, or more intersting (and imo better) events.

When the routes were introduced, I expected a bit more from the slave route, but the game doesn't appear to be going that way. I haven't given up on more content for the corruption path, but I'm no longer expecting it. I've moved on to crossing my fingers for an update on Jin
When those routes were being written there was still a quasi-focus on the sandbox elements in the game. While I won't say those aren't important going forward, it is clear they've taken a back-seat to to the actual "visual novel" aspect of the game. When that shift happened and the focus on the story became of greater import - those features now stand in contrast to how the game currently is which is why some of us don't think they'll really do much in the future.

At one point the MC was just a blank slate used to have sex with anything on two-legs. While that isn't entirely out of boundaries to what he is now - he now has thoughts of his own about the state of things in the world and has slowly slipped a little further from just a blank self-insert with a giant dick.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian
Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know why I can't buy Nia supplies? It says it's sold out...I can't progress further without it. Other people seem to have experienced this as well but I couldn't find a definitive solution. I tried changing variables via save editor but the save file won't load cuz it says something like save was made in another device etc... any help?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know why I can't buy Nia supplies? It says it's sold out...I can't progress further without it. Other people seem to have experienced this as well but I couldn't find a definitive solution. I tried changing variables via save editor but the save file won't load cuz it says something like save was made in another device etc... any help?
Have you checked your mail box?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Had you used the save editor at all before you ran into that problem?
In Harem Hotel character stats are extremely important for triggering events.
If a stat is higher than it should be for an event to trigger, the event will not trigger.
The stats have to be exactly what the game code is looking for and not higher, or lower.

Jun 16, 2023
Had you used the save editor at all before you ran into that problem?
No I haven't. The Nia supplies were always sold out from the beginning (just checked my older saves from couple of days ago). I tried changing the variables using the console and even when I set supplies true, it won't help.

• Thinking Face

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had had the problem that you are having on my first play through, but back then I was prone to messing with the save editor.
My second playthrough I avoided the save editor, and did not have the issue.
That is why I was wondering if that might be the issue.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
No I haven't. The Nia supplies were always sold out from the beginning (just checked my older saves from couple of days ago). I tried changing the variables using the console and even when I set supplies true, it won't help.
Which variables did you change? IIRC there are three variables related to this issue: hasniasupplies, buyniasupplies and nia_friendship (i.e. her level). On a normal save and before buying the supplies, first one is False, second one is 0, and third one is 1.

If a save editor is messing things up for some reason, you could try using just the in-game console.

Jun 16, 2023
[
Which variables did you change?
I hadn't changed any variables and was going to use a save editor after I couldn't buy supplies. But brooo I used the code you gave me in in-game console and finally Nia supplies is clickable (previously it said sold out). It says it will arrive tomorrow but it never does even for 3 days :(

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I hadn't changed any variables and was going to use a save editor after I couldn't buy supplies. But brooo I used the code you gave me in in-game console and finally Nia supplies is clickable (previously it said sold out). However, it says "you already bought that" but there's nothing in mail. And Nia didn't get it either :(
And that's with hasniasupplies set to False and buyniasupplies to 0? Hmm...
Since we're already changing stuff, you could go the other route and set them to True and 1 respectively, and try talking to Nia to see if it triggers the event.

Or just upload your save here, I can take a look at it for you.

Jun 16, 2023
And that's with hasniasupplies set to False and buyniasupplies to 0? Hmm...
One of my commands didn't register I think but I did exactly what you told me (first false, second 0, and third 1) and now it does give me the option to place an order and I can do that and it says your order will be there tomorrow.....but the order never arrives the next day or the next or the next day.... :(

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
One of my commands didn't register I think but I did exactly what you told me (first false, second 0, and third 1) and now it does give me the option to place an order and I can do that and it says your order will be there tomorrow.....but the order never arrives the next day or the next or the next day.... :(
One small but important distinction: True and False are always capitalized in Python, and by extension RenPy. If you type in "hasniasupplies = false" it won't work. You can type just the name of the variable to check its current value, btw.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
How recent have folks been reporting this bug? I thought it was removed some versions ago, to see it come up again at v17 is weird. Other than having to click "slightly" next to the icon, it seems odd that this is suddenly back.

• Thinking Face

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
What is the cornwall event how do I win I have the option to start it do i have to do it to continue lin storyline

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
How recent have folks been reporting this bug? I thought it was removed some versions ago, to see it come up again at v17 is weird. Other than having to click "slightly" next to the icon, it seems odd that this is suddenly back.
Only other one that I remember was in January, but there could've been others
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-9814526

This bug is unrelated to the old icon misalignment (or at least it seems so), but I couldn't replicate it in v0.16 and v0.17. My best guess is that it was caused by an specific past version, but only when creating a new save in it. That way, those who played it but used their saves from a previous version would be unaffected.

I don't feel like going through every single version to find it, though :HideThePain:

• Haha
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes