CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
just had a quick question...! maybe its been asked before, but after going through Nia's storyline /events the scene where the MC goes on one of Nia's raids with her and rescues the stripper girl from slavery was gone and instead we only get a scene of Nia brining home the new girl to add to the sanctuary and have sex with but no adventure with Nia! is this supposed to be like this or did I do something wrong on Nia's story to not have her take the MC with her? while I'm asking, it also seems like even though I chose the love route with Nia the MC is still treating her like I chose the slave route! is the love route not implemented yet or did I mess something up? I really like Nia and would like to see her open up to the MC a bit more without him resorting to ordering her to or threatening her with punishment if she doesn't do what he asks

aokkoa

Jul 19, 2023
TEAM ASHLEY

i came

i cried

i came again

what a beautiful game. thx rune.absolute legend.
the sheer wanton analapocalypse slogfest, but with an actual heart and soul

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is the cornwall event how do I win I have the option to start it do i have to do it to continue lin storyline
It is part of Lin's story, and you need to get her to at least 10 in her skills before the event to win.
just had a quick question...! maybe its been asked before, but after going through Nia's storyline /events the scene where the MC goes on one of Nia's raids with her and rescues the stripper girl from slavery was gone and instead we only get a scene of Nia brining home the new girl to add to the sanctuary and have sex with but no adventure with Nia! is this supposed to be like this or did I do something wrong on Nia's story to not have her take the MC with her? while I'm asking, it also seems like even though I chose the love route with Nia the MC is still treating her like I chose the slave route! is the love route not implemented yet or did I mess something up? I really like Nia and would like to see her open up to the MC a bit more without him resorting to ordering her to or threatening her with punishment if she doesn't do what he asks
Yes, you only go with her on the love route, on the slave route, she doesn't trust you enough. The love route is for story, the slave route is just for sex.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Which variables did you change? IIRC there are three variables related to this issue: hasniasupplies, buyniasupplies and nia_friendship (i.e. her level). On a normal save and before buying the supplies, first one is False, second one is 0, and third one is 1.

If a save editor is messing things up for some reason, you could try using just the in-game console.
the mod sometimes will screw with this one aswell as well as other quests

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
the mod sometimes will screw with this one aswell as well as other quests
Ohh, that's a possibility I hadn't considered before. Which means pinpointing the exact cause would be even harder...

while I'm asking, it also seems like even though I chose the love route with Nia the MC is still treating her like I chose the slave route! is the love route not implemented yet or did I mess something up?
There's a cheat code that changes it to her love route, loveroute_nia. It'll reset your progress on her route but it's better than restarting the entire game.

To use cheat codes, go to your PC in your room and click on the notepad icon.

Actually, DO NOT USE this cheat code for now, it's borked. See the conversation below. If you want, I can edit your save manually for you.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Ohh, that's a possibility I hadn't considered before. Which means pinpointing the exact cause would be even harder...

There's a cheat code that changes it to her love route, loveroute_nia....
Brooo........Last night, I had a dream where Gaius said "You are the cause of your suffering". This got me thinking hmmm what could I have possibly done? Low and behold the only thing I had done was the cheat code.

The first thing I did this morning was I booted up the game and checked nia_friendship status right before there's an option to select love or slave route....*drum rolls*....it was set to 3. Strange...I had never even met Nia before. So turns out using the cheat code of love route nia sets her friendship variable to 3 (I confirmed this with a new start). I had used the cheat at the start of game because I thought using love route would make her hotel guest rather than slave and I didn't know you could choose down the line.....so the lesson of the day is I don't know don't use the cheat for now.

So...what solved the issue?
After you rescue her and When it comes time to select the love/slave route during your conversation, just go to console and set her friendship to 0 (nia_friendship = 0) or using the lain mod to reset route also sets it to 0. Then select the love route. The game will work normally now cuz after that convo you get nia_friendship to 1 which is needed (nia friendship to 3 or anything else will cause the item to be sold out like I experienced). I didnt touch any other variables so this seems to be the culprit.

Tldr for fixing niasupplies;
Using love route Nia cheat code from the start of game will cause her friendship Stat (her level) to go to 3 and prevent us from purchasing niasupplies and giving them to her. I just confirmed this with a new game (on Joiplay) if anyone else can confirm that would be sweet (I am using the mod so maybe the mod is messing something up so i just wanted someone with clean game to use the cheat). So lesson is to if you use the cheat code at start...then set her friendship to 0 manually before you pick the "love route" option during your conversation with her.

Thank you so much torresm for giving me the variables to fiddle around with and for giving me solid advice!
Would have been ton of work to start new.
I'm also very grateful to DigDug69, shadowtempered and GamerDaddy for showing concern.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Brooo........Last night, I had a dream where Gaius said "You are the cause of your suffering". This got me thinking hmmm what could I have possibly done? Low and behold the only thing I had done was the cheat code.

The first thing I did this morning was I booted up the game and checked nia_friendship status right before there's an option to select love or slave route....*drum rolls*....it was set to 3. Strange...I had never even met Nia before. So turns out using the cheat code of love route nia sets her friendship variable to 3 (I confirmed this with a new start). I had used the cheat at the start of game because I thought using love route would make her hotel guest rather than slave and I didn't know you could choose down the line.....so the lesson of the day is I don't know don't use the cheat for now.

So...what solved the issue?
After you rescue her and When it comes time to select the love/slave route during your conversation, just go to console and set her friendship to 0 (nia_friendship = 0) or using the lain mod to reset route also sets it to 0. Then select the love route. The game will work normally now cuz after that convo you get nia_friendship to 1 which is needed (nia friendship to 3 or anything else will cause the item to be sold out like I experienced). I didnt touch any other variables so this seems to be the culprit.

Tldr for fixing niasupplies;
Using love route Nia cheat code from the start of game will cause her friendship Stat (her level) to go to 3 and prevent us from purchasing niasupplies and giving them to her. I just confirmed this with a new game (on Joiplay) if anyone else can confirm that would be sweet (I am using the mod so maybe the mod is messing something up so i just wanted someone with clean game to use the cheat). So lesson is to if you use the cheat code at start...then set her friendship to 0 manually before you pick the "love route" option during your conversation with her.

Thank you so much torresm for giving me the variables to fiddle around with and for giving me solid advice!
Would have been ton of work to start new.
I'm also very grateful to DigDug69, shadowtempered and GamerDaddy for showing concern.
Holy shit, you're right! Great investigative work, man. I never thought about checking if the cheat code was the culprit.

1692708582470.png

It's also missing a few related variables, like the ones I already mentioned before, so for now I'd advise against using this cheat code.

Derekmichaels7777

Aug 22, 2023
Heya devman, thanks for the quick patches.
On 0.17.2 the vaginal sex outfits for Android "sexy ninja" and "catgirl") are the same. It looks to me like the catgirl outfit is worn in both options.

And I just started the Kali event. Glad that that works now. Thanks for your hard work:)
I'm having the same issue. It seems that when you use the boobjob option with the cat girl outfit it locks you in into the cat girl outfit for the ninja outfit and slut outfit as well. The slut outfit eventually gets locked out if you used the boobjob ninja combination after a while. This glitch also applies to vaginal catgirl and ninja outfit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so for now I'd advise against using this cheat code.
We generally do anyway. lol
There is a reason the only cheat codes we normally suggest are like 'truestory', 'ifuckedlucy', and whatnot. Those are not patron only just to be mean. :KEK:
I did think those were safe, but still. lol

To whom it may concern...

DISCLAIMER:
"Most of those codes are for testing use only, and are not intended for use in the actual game!"
Remember, using codes to change your stats/levels and whatnot can break your game. ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We generally do anyway. lol
There is a reason the only cheat codes we normally suggest are like 'truestory', 'ifuckedlucy', and whatnot. Those are not patron only just to be mean. :KEK:
I did think those were safe, but still. lol

To whom it may concern...

DISCLAIMER:
"Most of those codes are for testing use only, and are not intended for use in the actual game!"
Remember, using codes to change your stats/levels and whatnot can break your game. ;)
And using the codes that alter stats are like sticking your dick in a vice.
It's all fine and good at first, but the more that you do it, you will just hurt yourself in the long run, and no longer be able to fully enjoy the game.

The code to add more money is safe to use too.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And using the codes that alter stats are like sticking your dick in a vice.
It's all fine and good at first, but the more that you do it, you will just hurt yourself in the long run, and no longer be able to fully enjoy the game.

The stat to add more money is safe to use too.
Yeah, the only reason I didn't include that one, was that it was one of the few that is there for the sole reason of encouraging people to support Runey, and when it leaks, it gets changed, so the one we have is rarely up to date.
I've used cheats before... and never had a problem...

BUT!!!

Rule #1

DO NOT fuck with friendship levels... like seriously don't...
Depends on the code, but yeah, that is the most important one. ^^^

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Actually, DO NOT USE this cheat code for now, it's borked. See the conversation below. If you want, I can edit your save manually for you.
ive only used the money cheat, i dont tend to mess with the character stats as im afraid of it bricking the game or whatnot. if i was to upload my save, is that in the harem hotel folder or do i have to go searching my file directories on my comp to find it? i know its been posted before but what is the path to get to the save file location for renpy games again?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
ive only used the money cheat, i dont tend to mess with the character stats as im afraid of it bricking the game or whatnot. if i was to upload my save, is that in the harem hotel folder or do i have to go searching my file directories on my comp to find it? i know its been posted before but what is the path to get to the save file location for renpy games again?
It's in the \games\saves folder inside your Harem Hotel one. Saves are named for their page and slot number, in case you don't know which one to get.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes