CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
It's in the \games\saves folder inside your Harem Hotel one. Saves are named for their page and slot number, in case you don't know which one to get.
ok thanks! i think i found it! let me upload it and if you wanna check it out to see whats up that would be awesome!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
ok thanks! i think i found it! let me upload it and if you wanna check it out to see whats up that would be awesome!
Gonna take a look at it in a few.
Btw, after changing it to the love route do you want me to roll it back to an specific event, or can I just reset it entirely to level 1?

Reactions: TheDevian

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
a complete reset is fine. i dont mind starting over.
Okay, it's done. Just to make sure, I did a quick test and managed to progress her route all the way back to level 9 without issues.

You're gonna have to start by buying Nia's supplies again, which you can already do as soon as you load the game. I didn't revert Peni's state since it wasn't needed; when Ellen lets you know that she's for sale after the club event, you can ignore it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Starting a new game is recommended because much of the older content has been redone, but it's technically not required.
Personally, I would suggest not starting over this time, there are still a number of bugs that have not gotten fixed, because Runey's been too busy with RL. If you don't have to start over, I would wait and do that next time if you are so inclined.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Okay, it's done. Just to make sure, I did a quick test and managed to progress her route all the way back to level 9 without issues.

You're gonna have to start by buying Nia's supplies again, which you can already do as soon as you load the game. I didn't revert Peni's state since it wasn't needed; when Ellen lets you know that she's for sale after the club event, you can ignore it.
ok cool! thanks i appreciate the help!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.2 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.haremhotel/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Tlevisss

Aug 15, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.2 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.haremhotel/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
It seems to be working fine for me, good job :)

Do you by any chance know how to remove/change textbox background on this android version ?
It's much bigger than original and it's barely transparent. Changing game options has no effect.

Screenshot_2023-08-25-19-07-56-737_e.haremhotel-edit.jpg

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
It seems to be working fine for me, good job :)

Do you by any chance know how to remove/change textbox background on this android version ?
It's much bigger than original and it's barely transparent. Changing game options has no effect.

View attachment 2878150
That textbox came as default for the Android build but you can swipe down to hide the UI and see everything.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
first time here - how heavy is sandbox in this one? watching repeating scenes over and over again, grinding stats, completely isolated scenes and dialogues - stuff like this

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
first time here - how heavy is sandbox in this one? watching repeating scenes over and over again, grinding stats, completely isolated scenes and dialogues - stuff like this
Early game, kinda heavy. Building up stats to unlock scenes, earning money. Once things get rolling story wise, the need for those stats tapers off greatly and offers little to changing future story related scenes.

Example: grinding exhibition for one girl will let her flash you in a later story event. That's it. There are minor events that might use those stats, but they're optional (IE Dates / edging)

There is really only one specific instance that you need to grind 1 girl's all stats to max if you want to win a specific event and you're notified of this ahead of time. The rest of the girls it's just kinda a "flavor" thing. Do you like going down to the dungeon and seeing those scenes? Go for it. Want to take a girl to the beach/cafe and flaunt her body while you do things to her in public? Sure.

Don't want to? Then don't. Story wise the impact is going to be minimal at best besides one specific instance. The game starts more sandbox and shifts over to visual novel after a few hours and that's really the end of those sand box elements unless you want to continue doing them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The main thing about the sandbox here, is that you are (mostly) allowed to do things in the order that you want, as shadowtempered said, the grinding is minimal, and mostly optional. Usually stuff we do for fun while waiting for updates.

But that said, if you don't do your daily headpats, I will be very disappointed. :WeSmart:

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or a glitch, but I can't buy Maria's bartender outfit, says I already bought it when I haven't.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or a glitch, but I can't buy Maria's bartender outfit, says I already bought it when I haven't.
Nothing in mail and I'm only on level 12 on Maria's relationship level. The bartender outfit is for Moon's event.
Ah yes, it's a known issue. You can't buy the outfit just yet, the message saying you already did is incorrect. Also, Maria has to be at least level 20.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes