torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for! And no, I have no access to Discord. I would've searched for those images myself if I had. I didn't even know about these 4 pics you just posted. Pleeeeease, let me have them! I would like to know what happened to MeidYAN as well, but that seems like a question nobody knows the answer for. So, are you willing to share them here just this once?
Yeah, I guess there is no harm in sharing this. It's still uploading as I'm typing this (it's been 2 hours already :HideThePain:).

And it's done! Here's the link:

So my understanding of the situation is that Mei used to do the $10 Patreon rewards of custom art. Something happened and they stopped.
Yeah that's pretty much what I gathered. It explains why Mei had access to the HS character cards, but someone said Runey asked them to delete those after they stepped down.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I like how the Android was so op, that Runey needed to create a tyranic nightmare hot chick to fight her, that said, the elvist slaver leader knows Lin, so truth be told the hotel should had been swarmed by soldiers already.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
This "Remade events" kinda concerning... Are the Dev gonna Remade a lot of things ? Do i have to Replay the game ?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This "Remade events" kinda concerning... Are the Dev gonna Remade a lot of things ? Do i have to Replay the game ?
A lot of people on this site generally restart games when the final release comes out.
Then they get to see any updated/upgraded events and graphics, and maybe even try out different routes to see how it affects the end of the game.
The games on here are all under construction, so it is not uncommon for devs to redo earlier scenes as their skills improve.

Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any torrent??
Yes, search would help.
This "Remade events" kinda concerning...
If you say so...
Are the Dev gonna Remade a lot of things ?
I don't know. The dev has already remade a lot of content.
Do i have to Replay the game ?
No, you don't have to. It is up to you, but if you want to see the remade content (eg. remade Android content), then you have to.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He has been remaking things in his free time for the last several updates, and he has a few more to go (just a guess), so there is nothing to worry about, it won't slow the updates down, and most of it is already done.

Kalvester

Mar 7, 2021
Ran into an issue after my HDD died, I got a new one and redownloaded the game but it wont let me run it. I click run on the game and it loads for a sec and nothing opens.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Ran into an issue after my HDD died, I got a new one and redownloaded the game but it wont let me run it. I click run on the game and it loads for a sec and nothing opens.
Was it your system disk, or just data? See if you have a traceback.txt file in your game folder and post its content here, maybe it can help us pinpoint the issue.

Nov 17, 2018
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif Hello everyone!

I've sat on this game for the past *looks at notes* 17 months. How the times flies! Had Runey created any Autmun sex scenes in the time I was gone or should I throw myself into oblivion and wait for another year or so.

And before any smartass tells me to look at the patch-notes, I already did but I wanted to be sure that they're not missing anything.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Well, there was the dream sequence sex scene, and there is oral, both give and receive.
And Anal is expected to be her first, non dream sequence sex scene (based on a conversation that she had with Maria.), which may well be in the next release.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2901294 Hello everyone!

I've sat on this game for the past *looks at notes* 17 months. How the times flies! Had Runey created any Autmun sex scenes in the time I was gone or should I throw myself into oblivion and wait for another year or so.

And before any smartass tells me to look at the patch-notes, I already did but I wanted to be sure that they're not missing anything.
Well, there was the dream sequence sex scene, and there is oral, both give and receive.
And Anal is expected to be her first, non dream sequence sex scene (based on a conversation that she had with Maria.), which may well be in the next release.
So, now would be a good time to start over and get caught up on the game.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜
Nov 17, 2018
So, now would be a good time to start over and get caught up on the game.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif Thanks for the reply but I'll just wait until any actual sex scenes with her are implemented.

See ya in 2024

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Hello everyone!

There are sexual scenes involving her, but not straight up sexual intercourse scenes. Her... shift in beliefs regarding sex started a few patches ago and has been ongoing since. We're getting closer but it's prolly still a couple patches away (at best, there is no ETA).

We've got exhibition, a kinda sexier work outfit and more public play in the last year+

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2901781 Thanks for the reply but I'll just wait until any actual sex scenes with her are implemented.

See ya in 2024
Well, it has been said many times that vaginal sex will be one of her later events, if not one of her last ones. She will get anal first, as should be expected for her archetype. We just unlocked her cunny event a couple updates ago, so it's getting closer, but yeah, if that is the only thing you care about, you are going to be waiting a very long time.

Reactions: sirpedro7

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I know the game is worth playing and has a great story according to all the reviews and discourse i've heard about in the past. However, I'm planning on playing it again properly (played it before but never went further than the first few hours cause it's to sandboxy) but how do you guys get over the grindy elements of it? I really want to enjoy but the sandbox undoes it for me a little.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I know the game is worth playing and has a great story according to all the reviews and discourse i've heard about in the past. However, I'm planning on playing it again properly (played it before but never went further than the first few hours cause it's to sandboxy) but how do you guys get over the grindy elements of it? I really want to enjoy but the sandbox undoes it for me a little.
There are no grindy elements in this game at all...
Set up the bar and money comes by itself.

And if you really don't want to do that then cheat money... not that hard.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes