Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I was thinking more along the lines of (naughty) Barbie at the beginning, and a Rambo meets James Bond crossover later in the game.
Nia, being Rambo.
I mean, You're not wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All she needs now is to exchange the bat for a Bowie Knife and get her hands on an M60 and an RPG :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

IAmNotEvil

Jul 31, 2023
Being gang raped by male elves until her mind snaps and she begs for more, would not be a good enough punishment for her.
Yeah. But seriously, it would be realy cool if we could find that elf that escaped, I think her name was "Lika" or something like that, and hide her in the sanctuary?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah. But seriously, it would be realy cool if we could find that elf that escaped, I think her name was "Lika" or something like that, and hide her in the sanctuary?
That is actually likely.
Pretty sure she used to work at the hotel (same with the one with the eye patch). Maybe she saw Lin on TV.
She might also find her way to the underground, join up with Jena and the others.

And yes, Delilah needs to be punished, for a very long time. While I am not a huge fan of revenge in general, I do believe that the punishment should fit the crime, and she is just fucking awful.
If I am being honest, it took me almost a week to get through that scene, I had to keep stopping, unable to continue, she upset me so much, her and the others.

Jealousy is a hell of a drug...

Reactions: Crimsonlights

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
no mega, workupload downlaod link anymore?
Look again. There is a multi part Mega download offered below the other downloads.
You have to download all of the parts, because the game is too large for Mega.
Click on the link below where it says split.
It is in 3 parts, you have to download all three parts.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
It's a shame that this game also drifts into the bullshit that harem women have to be bi. This has been played for a hell of a lot of hours and then other bitches push Autumn towards bi-sexuality. Pretty soon the whole fucking gang in that hotel are bi sexual. Fucking bullshit. I have to say, I'm really fucking disappointed with this dev's actions. Not enough ideas? But you have to bring all the shitty ideas and fetishes that are around you into the game. I don't mind if there's a bit of girl contact in the threesome, but, that they make bitches bi-sexual and scrap the whole fucking harem idea. Bring NTR and all the other shit into the game and I won't have to mourn the ignoring of this game. The amount of hours I've spent on this game now feels fucking wasted.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's a shame that this game also drifts into the bullshit that harem women have to be bi. This has been played for a hell of a lot of hours and then other bitches push Autumn towards bi-sexuality. Pretty soon the whole fucking gang in that hotel are bi sexual. Fucking bullshit. I have to say, I'm really fucking disappointed with this dev's actions. Not enough ideas? But you have to bring all the shitty ideas and fetishes that are around you into the game. I don't mind if there's a bit of girl contact in the threesome, but, that they make bitches bi-sexual and scrap the whole fucking harem idea. Bring NTR and all the other shit into the game and I won't have to mourn the ignoring of this game. The amount of hours I've spent on this game now feels fucking wasted.
These are the tags for Harem Hotel.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Harem, Dating sim, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Male domination, Female domination, Exhibtionism, Group sex, Creampie, Cosplay, Ahegao, Corruption, Lactation, Anal sex, Big tits, Footjob, Groping, Masturbation, Mobile game, Oral sex, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Trainer, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Sandbox.

Did you think that those two tags in red were put there for the hell of it?
And if not multiple women in the group sex, then you were expecting multiple guys???
Since there is no sharing tag listed, it could not be multiple guys...
There would not be a lot of fun if only one person in that group was touching the others. The dev might as well make it a one on one standard sex scene.

It flat out tells everyone that the content would be there.
And seriously, what is the point of having a Harem, if the girls cannot play well together.
And even if any of the girls says that she is not bi sexual at the start of the game, you can bet that she will be turned bi sexual by the end of the game if the tag, corruption is included in the tags.

I suggest that in the future, if you see both lesbian and group sex listed as tags in a harem themed game with a male MC, that you should avoid even downloading it, because it will have bi sexual females.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
These are the tags for Harem Hotel.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Incest, Harem, Dating sim, Trainer, Lesbian, Urination, BDSM, Male domination, Female domination, Exhibtionism, Group sex, Creampie, Cosplay, Ahegao, Corruption, Lactation, Anal sex, Big tits, Footjob, Groping, Masturbation, Mobile game, Oral sex, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Trainer, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Sandbox.
Did you think that those two tags were put there for the hell of it?
And if not multiple women in the group sex, then you were expecting multiple guys???
There would not be a lot of fun of if only one person in that group was touching the others. The dev might as well make it a one on one standard sex scene.

It flat out told everyone that the content would be there.
And seriously, what is the point of having a Harem, if the girls cannot play well together.

I suggest that in the future, if you see both lesbian and group sex listed as tags in a harem themed game with a male MC, that you should avoid even downloading it, because it will have bi sexual females.
People with these attitudes are usually incapable of reading tags or accepting the consequences of their own poor decision making processes. They will just infect other threads that clearly lay out what is in the game and whine about it not catering to specifically them.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
People with these attitudes are usually incapable of reading tags or accepting the consequences of their own poor decision making processes. They will just infect other threads that clearly lay out what is in the game and whine about it not catering to specifically them.
Yeah, we see a lot of people complaining because the games on F95 are not custom tailored to their likes.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, we see a lot of people complaining because the games on F95 are not custom tailored to their likes.
Reminds me of another game I won't mention, where the devs did what the supporters asked for (longer updates), but there are people on here, who keep complaining, saying that if the devs don't do things they way they say, then they are going to fail, or that they are milking, etc... Because clearly, some rando on here, knows what their supporters want more than they do! :KEK:

The same goes here, most of us are here for the story, and the sex stuff comes after that (if at all in some cases), but you get people on here complaining that, like what, 100+ sex scenes are not enough... lol
Don't get me wrong, we all want more of our favorite stuff with our favorite girls, but to say this game is lacking in that regard, is just silly.

F0xMaster

Sep 9, 2023
I opened the game, changed the language to spain, started a new game and entered a name for the MC, immedietely Linux flagged it as malware and even deleted the game's .exe file.

I've had games flagged when I tried downloading them and trying to unpack a .zip before but I've never had that happen after I've run the game, and definitely never had my system delete any of a game's files like this.

The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
It flat out tells everyone that the content would be there.
And even if any of the girls says that she is not bi sexual at the start of the game, you can bet that she will be turned bi sexual by the end of the game if the tag, corruption is included in the tags.
I mean, I honestly am of the opinion that Ashley denying being attracted to women after going down on multiple women was actually a running joke by Runey.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Look again. There is a multi part Mega download offered below the other downloads.
You have to download all of the parts, because the game is too large for Mega.
Click on the link below where it says split.
It is in 3 parts, you have to download all three parts.
ah i thank you for the info

elnahat

Apr 22, 2021
I opened the game, changed the language to spain, started a new game and entered a name for the MC, immedietely Linux flagged it as malware and even deleted the game's .exe file.

I've had games flagged when I tried downloading them and trying to unpack a .zip before but I've never had that happen after I've run the game, and definitely never had my system delete any of a game's files like this.
The same happened to me, but only with the 64 bits exe. I've been playing harem hotel since the the game had only one floor and it only happened that one time a couple of updates ago, I've been using the 32 bits exe since then and haven't seen another reaction from any security program. Probably a false positive.

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
So this games so good, I am thinking of going back and doing the slave routes with Sylvie and Nia.......something isnt entirely clear to me though, should I try to make them happy with the extra food or not happy with bad food?

Also please more Sylvie and Hanna....although pretty much all the girls are hot.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes