TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So this games so good, I am thinking of going back and doing the slave routes with Sylvie and Nia.......something isnt entirely clear to me though, should I try to make them happy with the extra food or not happy with bad food?

Also please more Sylvie and Hanna....although pretty much all the girls are hot.
I don't think it matters too much there, though, if you can afford it, why not. Most slaves will be more compliant if you treat them well, after all.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
It's a shame that this game also drifts into the bullshit that harem women have to be bi. This has been played for a hell of a lot of hours and then other bitches push Autumn towards bi-sexuality. Pretty soon the whole fucking gang in that hotel are bi sexual. Fucking bullshit. I have to say, I'm really fucking disappointed with this dev's actions. Not enough ideas? But you have to bring all the shitty ideas and fetishes that are around you into the game. I don't mind if there's a bit of girl contact in the threesome, but, that they make bitches bi-sexual and scrap the whole fucking harem idea. Bring NTR and all the other shit into the game and I won't have to mourn the ignoring of this game. The amount of hours I've spent on this game now feels fucking wasted.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
As somebody who loves Yuri i would not mind if some girls would not be into other girls.

Please be civil here

That reminds me Runey, there is still one room that is not occupied. Will a girl who currently shares a room with somebody move there or do you even plan to introduce a new character?

The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
As somebody who loves Yuri i would not mind if some girls would not be into other girls.
I'm pretty sure only one of the main girls has outright stated they are Bi. Others seem happy to watch MC fuck other girls, some are more Bi than they let on, but its hardly pulling out a striped colored flag on every girl.

Please be civil here
Fine enough, but please note that this is the *2nd* seagull poster in a tiny handful of weeks who has come in and either demanded the lesbian material be removed or whined that Runey dares to insert lesbian material.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure only one of the main girls has outright stated they are Bi. Others seem happy to watch MC fuck other girls, some are more Bi than they let on, but its hardly pulling out a striped colored flag on every girl.

Fine enough, but please note that this is the *2nd* seagull poster in a tiny handful of weeks who has come in and either demanded the lesbian material be removed or whined that Runey dares to insert lesbian material.
i honestly did not expect the Autumn lesbian scene I thought we would get a lesbian scene for other characters (Emma stated she would love to have some lesbian oral sex and I am waiting for that scene). I would be okay if Autumn would say this was a one-time only but I am of course curious about where this will go

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i honestly did not expect the Autumn lesbian scene I thought we would get a lesbian scene for other characters (Emma stated she would love to have some lesbian oral sex and I am waiting for that scene). I would be okay if Autumn would say this was a one-time only but I am of course curious about where this will go
Corruption, Lesbian and group sex are tags for this game.
With the corruption being there, no matter what a girl may say now, about not being into it, there is a possibility of it happening with them.
As for the other two tags, lesbian and group sex, there will be girl on girl action, because there is no sharing tag, which means only one guy involved in the group sex.
It is not group sex if the other people are just sitting there and masturbating while watching, that is voyeurism.
Group sex is all parties are involved, and actively participating.

So, you might as well get used to the idea, because the tags say that it is going to happen.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I assume it is something to the affect that a lot of people don't consider 2 girls together as sex, and even many religious people, who are against gay men, are okay with women making out. You can also look at society at large, being okay with women showing affection, even when they are straight, but guys can't even touch each other without someone freaking out.

For example, the song "I Kissed a Girl" (the original was by a real lesbian, but the later one), by Katy Perry, was about a straight girl, was had fun making out with girls at parties, and that was a theme that got her a #1 hit. Unlike Jill Sobule, who wasn't really happy about having her song copied.

I could go into detail about why this is, but it would upset a number of people and could be considered a 'forbidden' topic. Point is, there are a lot of historical and sociological reasons for this attitude, which makes it a bit of an easier stepping stone for the corruption, to go with things that are more acceptable. This is a world where harems are legal, and concubines are expected, even for many of the poor.

Reactions: DigDug69

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Runey lost a member of the family, and had things that needed to be dealt with because of that, so there is no current eta on the next release.
We will know when it comes out, whenever that may be.
Oh wow... I didn't knew... Condolences to Runey and Runey's family then... Runey can rest a bit more if that's the case

Reactions: pgm_01

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
At this point, that empty room is a meme, idk how Runey would even work in a new resident this late in the game. I assume they're going to "promote" a side character, if anything.
People in the know say that TheDevian uses it as a head patting room.
In fact, on a quiet night if you listen carefully, you can hear the gentle pat, pat, pat coming from the room, and maybe even hear Lin as she moans out, "ohhh, Gawd, don't stop....".

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You asked when a new update will come so you will get a recommendation from me: Dark Magic

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-17-1-f-lord.18418/

A guy was born in a village full of women. He gets magic powers and uses it to corrupt girls so he can fuck them. Of course the newfound magic gets attention form a dark fairy

Characters are not as well written as in Harem Hotel but at least there is a story even though it's kinda moving slow
You can get into a lot of trouble for promoting games in other game threads.
F95 has rules against that, and it could get you banned.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
At this point, that empty room is a meme, idk how Runey would even work in a new resident this late in the game. I assume they're going to "promote" a side character, if anything.
He has said that whoever it will be, was not in the game yet. That said, that was a long time ago, so they may or may not have been added since then.

Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes