DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The games wiki may be able to help you find the problem.

Sit down at the PC in the MC's room.
There will be an icon that looks like an open book.
Click on it, and it should take you to the wiki page.
You can find there pages for each of the girls, and if you hold your mouse pointer over the blurred text it will help you find what levels the girls have to be at to trigger different events.
You might find by doing a little reading, things that you may still need to do.

Game stats for this game have to be at specific levels to trigger events, so avoid tweaking stats to higher levels.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's a shame that this game also drifts into the bullshit that harem women have to be bi. This has been played for a hell of a lot of hours and then other bitches push Autumn towards bi-sexuality. Pretty soon the whole fucking gang in that hotel are bi sexual. Fucking bullshit. I have to say, I'm really fucking disappointed with this dev's actions. Not enough ideas? But you have to bring all the shitty ideas and fetishes that are around you into the game. I don't mind if there's a bit of girl contact in the threesome, but, that they make bitches bi-sexual and scrap the whole fucking harem idea. Bring NTR and all the other shit into the game and I won't have to mourn the ignoring of this game. The amount of hours I've spent on this game now feels fucking wasted.
Harem Hotel is a perfect example of a game that doesn't make the women bi for the sake of sex. They're not afraid of touching the same sex at the same time. Autumn is just bi, and you need to touch grass.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
My problem is: Example Lin: high sluttiness, but when going to a date at the bar, all exibit options are grey.
Click on the gray'd out button, it'll tell you what stat needs to be raised. As Dzeris mentioned, you likely don't have high enough submission. If it isn't submission / love, than you need to raise affection.

Reactions: TheDevian

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Harem Hotel is a perfect example of a game that doesn't make the women bi for the sake of sex. They're not afraid of touching the same sex at the same time. Autumn is just bi, and you need to touch grass.
So this is not a harem game. If they are playing carpet licking behind the MC's back. Then we go to the Lez-NTR side. I really don't mind if the women in the threesome do something to each other, but they are not bi-sexual in that case. If they are bi then it means pure lesbian shit behind the MC's back. Then it's a betrayal and ruins the whole fucking harem idea.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So this is not a harem game. If they are playing carpet licking behind the MC's back. Then we go to the Lez-NTR side. I really don't mind if the women in the threesome do something to each other, but they are not bi-sexual in that case. If they are bi then it means pure lesbian shit behind the MC's back. Then it's a betrayal and ruins the whole fucking harem idea.
No one is cheating or stealing anyone away from the MC. NTR discussion here is really just going to derail into 50 people all spouting their opinions on which version of NTR is or isn't being applied. It isn't in the tags, so it isn't in the game. Discussion about it should be dropped.

The MC is already aware of sexual situations come up in the hotel that don't involve him, just as the girls are aware he is sleeping around with other girls. In particular: Maria + Android, which you have the option to encourage. The main ladies want to be involved with him, but are not pushed away or punished for experimenting or playing with the other girls in the hotel. Maria in particular has been a primary driving point of this to the girls for literally years now.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Unless I'm missing something from the latest patches, there is absolutery no NTR going on here, nor anything going on behind your back. Even Maria, who's like the resident slut in the hotel, will pull the MC into whatever sexual antic she comes up with.

If you consider any of that NTR, then that's a you problem, because that's not how the tag works.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Dev of the game's comment: epic win.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I would say that it is a betrayal in your mind. Most of the guys I have ever known would be perfectly fine with them keeping each other company.
Especially since he knows that they are doing it.
He has seen them doing it and had the option to either join in, or leave them to their privacy.
Speaking as someone who had a bi girlfriend, I did not care if she saw other women, but seeing other guys was out of the question.
And yeah, she did sometimes share her girlfriends with me, at the same time that she was involved, because I would not cheat on her, and had no interest in men.

I would say the issue is not the game, but your own personal hang up about the issue.

From the all about romance site.
" For most of the harem women, sex was a very rare thing. Since not very many of them ever slept with the Sultan, the women sometimes formed lesbian relationships with each other or developed sexual relationships with the eunuchs. "

So no, the women messing around with each other would not be cheating, because if it was, the sultans would have been slaughtering their women.
The girls in Harem Hotel all know that he is screwing the other girls, and he knows that they are messing around with each other.
He has watched them, and joined in with them, so in no way is it NTR.

NTR, is not knowing that they are screwing around.
Sharing, is knowing that they are screwing around, and not caring.
The MC in the game knows what is going on, he has seen it, and not ever complained even once. (No option to stop it given)
You on the other hand have issues with it, so Harem Hotel is not the game you should be playing.
As I previously stated, all of the clues that it could happen were listed in the tags.
You chose to ignore them, or did not bother to look at the tags, and now you are complaining about it.

There are no devs on F95 that will rewrite a game, simply because one person complained that they did not like something in the game.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
guys, another question: when i open the MC's pc, there's a thing which asks me to insert a code. what is this?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
guys, another question: when i open the MC's pc, there's a thing which asks me to insert a code. what is this?
If you're clicking the PC specifically and it's asking - no idea. If you're clicking on an icon, that's on the desktop - it's where you enter cheat codes. The primary one folks use is "truestory"

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
1694737559097.png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I would say that it is a betrayal in your mind. Most of the guys I have ever known would be perfectly fine with them keeping each other company.
Especially since he knows that they are doing it.
He has seen them doing it and had the option to either join in, or leave them to their privacy.
Speaking as someone who had a bi girlfriend, I did not care if she saw other women, but seeing other guys was out of the question.
And yeah, she did sometimes share her girlfriends with me, at the same time that she was involved, because I would not cheat on her, and had no interest in men.

I would say the issue is not the game, but your own personal hang up about the issue.

From the all about romance site.
" For most of the harem women, sex was a very rare thing. Since not very many of them ever slept with the Sultan, the women sometimes formed lesbian relationships with each other or developed sexual relationships with the eunuchs. "

So no, the women messing around with each other would not be cheating, because if it was, the sultans would have been slaughtering their women.
The girls in Harem Hotel all know that he is screwing the other girls, and he knows that they are messing around with each other.
He has watched them, and joined in with them, so in no way is it NTR.

NTR, is not knowing that they are screwing around.
Sharing, is knowing that they are screwing around, and not caring.
The MC in the game knows what is going on, he has seen it, and not ever complained even once. (No option to stop it given)
You on the other hand have issues with it, so Harem Hotel is not the game you should be playing.
As I previously stated, all of the clues that it could happen were listed in the tags.
You chose to ignore them, or did not bother to look at the tags, and now you are complaining about it.

There are no devs on F95 that will rewrite a game, simply because one person complained that they did not like something in the game.

The fundamental truth of the situation is that people with the attitude you're comparing yourself against are universally shallow, impotent, tiny, jealous, abusive, possessive people who know for a fact that if their partners experience anyone else in the world they will drop their loser ass in less than a second because it's obvious that nearly every person on the planet of any gender is a better option than what they currently have and it terrifies them. They shrivel up and can only impotently cries on web forums about it while pretending they're super alpha's or whatever sad nonsense the people they worship on tik tok portray that they wish they could be.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
She had no interest in men. But she was dating you. What does that make you, then?* (I kid, i kid)

*disclaimer: I have assumed you are a man for the purposes of this joke, because otherwise it would not work. Also, by specifically pointing out that the joke is a joke, and over-explaining it in this disclaimer, I have assured maximumhillarity. That's how these things work, right?

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
She had no interest in men. But she was dating you. What does that make you, then?* (I kid, i kid)

*disclaimer: I have assumed you are a man for the purposes of this joke, because otherwise it would not work. Also, by specifically pointing out that the joke is a joke, and over-explaining it in this disclaimer, I have assured maximumhillarity. That's how these things work, right?
He has no interest in men

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I (male) have no interest in guys, unless they get in my way when I am driving, then I will run them over and continue my journey to the bar with the most drunk women.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes