T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok i have to admit: ashley sometimes is quite scary. Just quite. another question: what's the exactly hour for going to the bar and continue the questline of Moon (your barmaid)? Because, honestly i don't know what the game means when says "i should go before the closing hour".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok i have to admit: ashley sometimes is quite scary. Just quite. another question: what's the exactly hour for going to the bar and continue the questline of Moon (your barmaid)? Because, honestly i don't know what the game means when says "i should go before the closing hour".
I would assume that would be evening. Last shift of the day.
Cheats? and what's the effect of truestory?
It enables incest, the clones becomes sisters, and it unlocks Luci's later content.

Reactions: torresm and T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, another little problem (i think): i unlocked the others three elves on the market, but.... seems i don't have any place for them? how i can solve that? there's a way for me to give them an home? (ok it will be a bit hard to make 20 millions for them, but i really want them at the hotel. they deserve a better place.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, another little problem (i think): i unlocked the others three elves on the market, but.... seems i don't have any place for them? how i can solve that? there's a way for me to give them an home? (ok it will be a bit hard to make 20 millions for them, but i really want them at the hotel. they deserve a better place.)
You need to build Sanctuary. Talk to Ellen, IIRC.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So this is not a harem game. If they are playing carpet licking behind the MC's back. Then we go to the Lez-NTR side. I really don't mind if the women in the threesome do something to each other, but they are not bi-sexual in that case. If they are bi then it means pure lesbian shit behind the MC's back. Then it's a betrayal and ruins the whole fucking harem idea.
1694807153194.png

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
So this is not a harem game. If they are playing carpet licking behind the MC's back. Then we go to the Lez-NTR side. I really don't mind if the women in the threesome do something to each other, but they are not bi-sexual in that case. If they are bi then it means pure lesbian shit behind the MC's back. Then it's a betrayal and ruins the whole fucking harem idea.
the MC doesnt share his girls with other men and the women still love MC so it is a harem game in that sense

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
guys, anyone know how to progress the barmaid questline? the game suggest to go near the closing hour, but what time is it, exactly?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
SHHHH!!! We are trying to change the subject...
Lets talk about head patting...
What is more likely?
  1. Runey used the room on the second floor as his personal storage room
  2. TheDevian used it as his personal storage room (either for the headpats or his tools that he need for those headpats)
  3. Lin, Kali and all the others used it as their personnel shelter, when nobody can find them, yet their isn't any explenation about it
  4. It is used to store all the money from the bar (Never have the bank called and asked why or how we could better invest our money than only but it on our account)
  5. Their is nothing behind that door
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What is more likely?
  2. TheDevian used it as his personal storage room (either for the headpats or his tools that he need for those headpats)
  3. Lin, Kali and all the others used it as their personnel shelter, when nobody can find them, yet their isn't any explenation about it
  4. It is used to store all the money from the bar (Never have the bank called and asked why or how we could better invest our money than only but it on our account)
Option 2a: The Devian needed the open space of the empty room, so that he could have the girls kneel in front of him.
That way he could pat them on the head like the game Wack A Mole...

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
What is more likely?
#3 is possible except that I swear I'll hear the faint sounds of heads being patted whenever I walk by the door. Maybe that's why they disappear?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
#3 is possible except that I swear I'll hear the faint sounds of heads being patted whenever I walk by the door. Maybe that's why they disappear?
They don't go there to hide, they go there for the head pats.
They just don't bother telling anyone where they are going.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes