T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: going forward in the game, there are ways for gain money in order of almost 1k credits? Because.... 20 milions for all the three slaves are quite hard to gain ^^'

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Guys, quick question: going forward in the game, there are ways for gain money in orde
Guys, quick question: going forward in the game, there are ways for gain money in order of almost 1k credits? Because.... 20 milions for all the three slaves are quite hard to gain ^^'
on the pc in your room one of the icons will let you use cheats (makeitstorm) youll neva need money again

Reactions: T4t0rt

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
You'll be gifted a certain amount of cash during a certain story, which helps a lot with the buying slaves thing.

If you want more details:
It's Kali's level 25 event, and you get $10,000

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, it's official:

I want Cornwell dead.

But...really, really dead.

Deadliest dead.

Touching Maria....dude, really baaaaaad move.

Now it's full scale war declared.

Please, dear Dev.... tell me we're going on full scale war.

A really big one.

Reactions: rbs305

gussi111

Apr 24, 2021
Just finished the game and it's the definitely the best out of the couple that I have ever played! :). Do we know if the next update is this year?

Reactions: joehoe

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Just finished the game and it's the definitely the best out of the couple that I have ever played! :). Do we know if the next update is this year?
Unless it's a smaller update, I doubt we will. Runey had a death in the family and a planned trip to Europe this fall, so I'm sure that's cutting into dev time to some degree. He's normally around a 3-4ish month cycle of updates(we get 2-3 a year on average I believe), but the last one took longer than normal due to health reasons - so I'd say end of the year at best, early next year.

But who knows.

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How do I continue Jin's events? I've had her at 1/5 forever now with an exclamation point and I'm not sure how to progress them.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I accidently hit not to search for the Queen's nudes, and because of the pc locking out rewinding dialogue choices, am I fucked now if I want to get the Jia pinups? I am not going back 3 hours ago to a previous save. What a stupid fucking decision to make the pc lock out scrolling back to previous choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Benisbob

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I accidently hit not to search for the Queen's nudes, and because of the pc locking out rewinding dialogue choices, am I fucked now if I want to get the Jia pinups? I am not going back 3 hours ago to a previous save. What a stupid fucking decision to make the pc lock out scrolling back to previous choices.
You could try an auto save.
Not really his fault you didn't save before it...

Reactions: joehoe

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I completed Autumn's storyline, and i have to admit: this is a storyline with a very big potential. hope to see new updates in the next version.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes