TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know this was probably asked a million times but I would like to know. Are there any other games that you really liked like this one? Doesn't need to have this type of story but just a game that is really good like this one is. I don't know much about these games since I started playing them fairly recently, I played this one, dreams of desire, man of the house, milfy city and that's it I think. :)
Faerin (dev of Man of the House), has Mystwood Manor, and now it making a new one called Midnight Sin.
Could try Mythic Manor, The Headmaster, What a Legend, After the Inferno, Projekt: Passion or others...
Depends on what it is you are looking for.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
My theory (hopes) for the next update: (* means big if theory)

-New character 2nd floor: Vanessa*

-New side character relationship: Juliet (ashley reconciliation route), Hazel (Autumn redemption route), Nala (Vanessa's route), Kim&Ami (Pixel friendship route)

-2 new slaves for the sanctuary (burger girl from Lin/Nia route, runaway slave from Autumn route)

-3rd floor for the hotel

-New upgrades for the Garden

-New upgrades for the Sanctuary

-New upgrade for the hotel (gym for improving physical abilities for the MC, unlocking self-defence abilities for some girls, new events related, internet point for Kali/Pixel/Vanessa* routes)

What do you think, people?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019

-New side character relationship: Juliet (ashley reconciliation route), Hazel (Autumn redemption route), Nala (Vanessa's route), Kim&Ami (Pixel friendship route)

-2 new slaves for the sanctuary (burger girl from Lin/Nia route, runaway slave from Autumn route)

-3rd floor for the hotel

-New upgrade for the hotel (gym for improving physical abilities for the MC, unlocking self-defence abilities for some girls, new events related, internet point for Kali/Pixel/Vanessa* routes)

Long as I can take over an island with Kali and her sister in tow I'm all for full upgrades of the hotel to include old war bots and gun turrets :D

Reactions: T4t0rt

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

-3rd floor for the hotel

I'd delete this game and throw my PC in the garbage if he gave that obnoxious twitterite Vanessa that last fucking hotel room lmao. All it would take was one mention about not calling her the right pronouns during sex before I'd make the protag yeet her off the hotel roof.

• Haha
Reactions: Dringar

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'd delete this game and throw my PC in the garbage if he gave that obnoxious twitterite Vanessa that last fucking hotel room lmao. All it would take was one mention about not calling her the right pronouns during sex before I'd make the protag yeet her off the hotel roof.
Well you've got strong opinions about something. Not sure it's a real thing but boy you feel strongly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

-3rd floor for the hotel

Some interesting ideas, Vanessa is possible, I don't she was in the game at the time, so maybe. Thanks to some recent comments, I kind of want to see her there more, even if that would mean no Wheelie. lol

As much as it pains me to say, Juliet recently was demoted from side girl to side girl's side girl, her name even went white. That said, she has had more events than ever since then, so who knows?

I am sure Hazel and Autumn will reconcile at some point, hard to say how long that will take at the moment though.

I can't wait to see more of Nala, she is sexy. XD ...Also, I assume we will be at odds with her father more often as well.

We do have at least 1 free bed in there right now, and I would LOVE to expand it more. XD
I want to take in 'Burger Elf', Lika, Sophie, and all of those poor things from Autumn's event.

A 3rd floor used to be planned, but that seems to no longer be the case. At least not while there are so many stories going on.

We did work on the garden update assets, so that is in the works, not sure how long it will take.

A place to train would be good, better than the garden, and it would be a place for some more Kate events as well. Not to mention Kali.

Our biggest concern right now is Archon, it seems. That shit it way too Orwellian. We need some kind of virus to take her ass down. Not to mention, a way to release it, that won't lead right back to us.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Some interesting ideas, Vanessa is possible, I don't she was in the game at the time, so maybe. Thanks to some recent comments, I kind of want to see her there more, even if that would mean no Wheelie. lol

As much as it pains me to say, Juliet recently was demoted from side girl to side girl's side girl, her name even went white. That said, she has had more events than ever since then, so who knows?

I am sure Hazel and Autumn will reconcile at some point, hard to say how long that will take at the moment though.

I can't wait to see more of Nala, she is sexy. XD ...Also, I assume we will be at odds with her father more often as well.

We do have at least 1 free bed in there right now, and I would LOVE to expand it more. XD
I want to take in 'Burger Elf', Lika, Sophie, and all of those poor things from Autumn's event.

A 3rd floor used to be planned, but that seems to no longer be the case. At least not while there are so many stories going on.

We did work on the garden update assets, so that is in the works, not sure how long it will take.

A place to train would be good, better than the garden, and it would be a place for some more Kate events as well. Not to mention Kali.

Our biggest concern right now is Archon, it seems. That shit it way too Orwellian. We need some kind of virus to take her ass down. Not to mention, a way to release it, that won't lead right back to us.
About Archon:

Why don't introduce the internet point, or some upgrade for Pixel, then a multiquest line with Vanessa/Kali/Nala/Pixel? (i know i'm going far too much, but versus a big evil IA better answer with the harem power, right?)

And if the hotel can't expand in height, can expande in other directions, right? (about the third floor)

Considering Vanessa whas introduced as new side character, i think Nala or Ami&Kim could be a new entry for the last room.

And for the Sanctuary, maybe a new upgrade in terms of furnitures/rooms should be good. An hotel in the hotel.

About the garden, why not a place for the pixies themselves?

• Thinking Face

SteeleHeart

Dec 13, 2017
This makes me very sad, if only one of the side girls we've seen could get a proper route, I desperately hope it's her

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
About Archon:

Why don't introduce the internet point, or some upgrade for Pixel, then a multiquest line with Vanessa/Kali/Nala/Pixel? (i know i'm going far too much, but versus a big evil IA better answer with the harem power, right?)

And if the hotel can't expand in height, can expande in other directions, right? (about the third floor)

Considering Vanessa whas introduced as new side character, i think Nala or Ami&Kim could be a new entry for the last room.

And for the Sanctuary, maybe a new upgrade in terms of furnitures/rooms should be good. An hotel in the hotel.

About the garden, why not a place for the pixies themselves?
Not sure what other mental upgrades she could get, since she is having issues there as it is, but maybe that is where A11-y will shine or something. This is also partly what the partitions are all about, hopefully Archon won't be able to get in there, or we really will have a war on our hands faster than we want.

Well, a number of us have been discussing going underground for some sanctuary expansion. The thing about going higher was just that Runey didn't feel he could juggle that many more stories at this point.

We certainly need at least another room for beds in there.

Hard to say for the fairies, Ash would need a new roommate, and they would not be able to relax as well, since they would have to worry about others watching them. XD
As for the garden, we will be able to grow things there at some point, for more income. Food, tinu, etc... Though, at some point, we might need that to help us survive. lol
This makes me very sad, if only one of the side girls we've seen could get a proper route, I desperately hope it's her
Yeah, I have always been a fan of hers. Sadly, her not getting content had become a running gag, like people forgetting who she is. :cry: Eris is more likely, there have even been some hints about her wanting to move out of her parents' place.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Not sure what other mental upgrades she could get, since she is having issues there as it is, but maybe that is where A11-y will shine or something. This is also partly what the partitions are all about, hopefully Archon won't be able to get in there, or we really will have a war on our hands faster than we want.

Well, a number of us have been discussing going underground for some sanctuary expansion. The thing about going higher was just that Runey didn't feel he could juggle that many more stories at this point.

We certainly need at least another room for beds in there.

Hard to say for the fairies, Ash would need a new roommate, and they would not be able to relax as well, since they would have to worry about others watching them. XD
As for the garden, we will be able to grow things there at some point, for more income. Food, tinu, etc... Though, at some point, we might need that to help us survive. lol

Yeah, I have always been a fan of hers. Sadly, her not getting content had become a running gag, like people forgetting who she is. :cry: Eris is more likely, there have even been some hints about her wanting to move out of her parents' place.
The last part about garden sounds like avery big trouble incoming for MC&girls in the next update. Seems the first thing to do will be the garden upgrade.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'd prefer one of the other girls, Hana / Kate / Moon, but since two of those we've already seen have their own apartments and one has over-zealous parents that seems extremely unlikely. Only other girl besides Juliet I'd like to potentially see, depending entirely on how her arc grows, would be the chick from the bowling alley that was having money issues. Her design wasn't to drastically different from Juliet's that she could kinda fill that niche.

Otherwise I'd like someone completely new that we haven't seen. A new unique design would be cool as well. Maria's the only member of main girls with a tan, so as a guy with a similar skin tone, I wouldn't mind another to help offset all the paleness running around the hotel.

Reactions: torresm

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I believe that all of the girls from the school had already been introduced, at the time that Runey had said that the future occupant of that room had not yet been introduced.
Shortly after he said that, we met someone in the park, who has yet to make a reappearance in the game, but I lean towards the room going to her.
I think that at some point she will reappear, and have something to offer, or like Maria, have a hidden secret.
Because even though you could not see elven ears, there was something about her that said to me that she had elven blood in her.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd prefer one of the other girls, Hana / Kate / Moon, but since two of those we've already seen have their own apartments and one has over-zealous parents that seems extremely unlikely. Only other girl besides Juliet I'd like to potentially see, depending entirely on how her arc grows, would be the chick from the bowling alley that was having money issues. Her design wasn't to drastically different from Juliet's that she could kinda fill that niche.

Otherwise I'd like someone completely new that we haven't seen. A new unique design would be cool as well. Maria's the only member of main girls with a tan, so as a guy with a similar skin tone, I wouldn't mind another to help offset all the paleness running around the hotel.
Yeah, it will either be someone new, or someone who was only recently added. He has said that none of the previously existing women will be upgraded.
I believe that all of the girls from the school had already been introduced, at the time that Runey had said that the future occupant of that room had not yet been introduced.
Shortly after he said that, we met someone in the park, who has yet to make a reappearance in the game, but I lean towards the room going to her.
I think that at some point she will reappear, and have something to offer, or like Maria, have a hidden secret.
Because even though you could not see elven ears, there was something about her that said to me that she had elven blood in her.
Only one we met in the park was Eris. ;)

Ajblader123

Dec 21, 2018
does anyone know any game like Harem Hotel, The Developer won't be able to do any big updates due to family issues. I want to know if there are games with the same level as this one.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Finally i've done all the questlines of the girls, and i'm starting to guessing the new upgrades incoming:

-Security (hotel upgrade, questline related Felicity&Emma/Kali/Pixel)

-Informatic defense (hotel upgrade, questline related Lin/Pixel/Kali/Vanessa)

-New sanctuary rooms/services (sanctuary upgrade, questline related Nia/Sylvia/Lin)

Any opinion about it, people? Or other possibly incoming upgrades theories you want to share?

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finally i've done all the questlines of the girls, and i'm starting to guessing the new upgrades incoming:

-Security (hotel upgrade, questline related Felicity&Emma/Kali/Pixel)

-Informatic defense (hotel upgrade, questline related Lin/Pixel/Kali/Vanessa)

-New sanctuary rooms/services (sanctuary upgrade, questline related Nia/Sylvia/Lin)

Any opinion about it, people? Or other possibly incoming upgrades theories you want to share?
Well, we certainly need some upgrades, starting with some EMP shielding, for both Android and the hotel itself.
Turrets would be interesting, but I would be worried about being hacked, and having someone use them against us.

Information is a challenge right now, with the internet being watched so closely, maybe the fairies would be better, but that depends on if Archon has access to heat censors on most of the cameras. This could seriously limit what they can do right now.

Sanctuary also needs an expand, as I said earlier, we only have one free bed in there, as far as I know, and we need to save more than just Lika.

You left out Maria, she is our other information asset, who might actually be our best option for intel, though she is going to have trouble around F&E's dad. She got lucky there last time, that won't hold up forever (and frankly, they need more practice). That said, with Archon again, and AI facial recognition, that could also be a problem now.

We are at quite the cliffhanger. Lin might even have trouble going out, if someone or something recognizes her... Many lines were crossed last time, big things are happening, and we are along for the ride.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes